• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Igosplut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
    Link it. Liar.
    Don't have to. They all saw it. And it still exists so don't push your luck..
    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Igosplut
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

It was his crowning achievement in his attention whoring mind.
      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Candy Girl

Originally posted by GAR
        I take that pause as a "no" so I'd like an apology - a public one!

Not gonna happen....EVER

Comment

• Candy Girl

Originally posted by GAR
          I dig Sarge, and the members as well here or I wouldn't have hung for a decade.

But I dont do capitulation to eTerrorists well when I have skilz, and freinds with even better skilz so fuck capitulation.

You guys did not have my back, I remember shit like that forever.
          Is that a threat??? Ooooo.

I'm sure they dig you...like dig a deep fucking hole and push you in, halfwit window licker. I still think you need to go play dodgeball in traffic and lose.
          Last edited by Guest; 11-27-2009, 09:28 AM. Reason: cos I wasn't done yet

Comment

• Cato
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
            I still read your guitar posts, best on the net.....
            GAR is just a know-it-all who is good at Googling.
            Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Something about this entire incident stinks like rotting fish, and makes little if any sense. Supposedly, some hackers claiming to be in league with "plastinan and muslum" factions view this site, and are outraged NOT by the blatant U.S. nationalism on open display in the Front Line forum (with it's heading "The ongoing discussion on the War Against Terrorism. The soldiers of the DLR Army strike back. In honor of the victims of September 11, 2001. We will never forget."), yet by an image used in a poster's avatar, of all things.

If these hackers were serious about their so-called convictions, why were they going after what is essentially a rock singer's fan forum? I'm not making light of the situation, which lead to Sarge spending untold hours trying to resolve it, pulling out his hair in frustration the whole time. I'm not questioning the diabolical result, merely it's motivation. This points more to the work of some easily bored, teenage malcontent computer nerds with way too much time on their hands (who simply love the idea of fucking things up for other people, rather than doing anything positive and constructive, and whose idea of fun is destruction), than it does any serious, concerted effort to praise and support a religion.

So instead of objecting to pro-American thought and patriotism, they get their panties in a wad over a cartoon the size of a postage stamp? Does this make sense to anyone else here? As for me, it just does not add up.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Jeeeeezus!

Gayr really did it?

Sarge IS one helluva guy. Sarge, dude, we love ya man. Noone else in the world is that adamant about freedom of speech... to the point of not banning/kicking the shit out of some whiny pathetic loser who not only does NOT contribute with anything at all, but keeps wasting everybody's time.

Now Gayr... you really don't get it, do you? I WAS talking about getting your back if worse caem to worse, but how can someone get your back after THIS?

You deserve to be beaten up to a pulp. Nevermind the law on this... you violated the most sacred of values... trust.

There is nothing to redeem you now.

Die, Gar... if this was done my way, you'd be destroyed. I'd really fuck up your life, you wouldn't know where to turn, you piece of shit.

Unfortunately, this is not my site. And you're very far away. And no, I'm not talking about physical violence. That's boring.

Just die.
                  Last edited by Anonymous; 11-27-2009, 12:15 PM.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Alright...

Gar craves attention? Let's give him attention.

The Diamond David Lee Roth Army - Members who think Gar's a piece of shit

Can you feel the LARVE?

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                      Craig,

GAR can answer all your questions
                      Its obviously no secret what happened
                      he hooked up with a lebonese kid
                      to launch the attack. We had a version of vbulletin that
                      allowed this hack.....

Had no probs with GAR until now.

Fortunatly for us, very piss weak attack, but GAR
                      can tell you all about it, he is not banned.

Hmmm... all I can say is, wow.

I can only hope that the references to legal actions weren't just talk...
                      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

So The Roth Army STILL Lets GAR Post Here.
                        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Well, at least it seems we're getting rid of the gay thanks/groan feature.

One can only hope.

Now, let's keep the fires burning, shall we?

It's one thing to be an attention troll whore, though an obvious failure at that, mind you, but it's another thing entirely to hack the site he supposedly loves so much.

It's just like going into your house, breaking everything up, and then laugh on your face, and say "it was a gag, haha, how funny".

I think he went a "bit" too far, but maybe that's just me.

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Igosplut
                            Don't have to. They all saw it. And it still exists so don't push your luck..
                            Yup, remember the thread well.......
                            Originally posted by vandeleur
                            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
                              Well, at least it seems we're getting rid of the gay thanks/groan feature.

One can only hope.

Now, let's keep the fires burning, shall we?

It's one thing to be an attention troll whore, though an obvious failure at that, mind you, but it's another thing entirely to hack the site he supposedly loves so much.

It's just like going into your house, breaking everything up, and then laugh on your face, and say "it was a gag, haha, how funny".

I think he went a "bit" too far, but maybe that's just me.

He always goes too far.....some of the shit he pulled at DDLR was far beyond joking and way beyond poor taste. That's the thing with people like Gar....they only know negative attention......come on now, does anyone not believe that Gar was the kid in school who got his ass kicked daily but since there's no such thing as bad attention he'd just come back for more and never learn the lesson.

There's no other word to describe the "persona" Gar has created for himself here, other than asshole. He can't even keep the lies he tells about himself straight, let alone his gear lies. Ever wonder how a guy can lie multiple times daily and never become good at it?

He truly is a made up character.......he wanted to make his "persona" all the things he isn't in real life...yet his type even fail at that.
                              Originally posted by vandeleur
                              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Blah, blah, blah.......

BAN GAR NOW

Nuff sed.

Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...