• Show
Clear All
  • Northern Girl
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
    Hell, you can't beat that!

Mezro...thanks NG...
    Are you going to fade into obscurity now?
    Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Mezro
      Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
      Are you going to fade into obscurity now?
      I wanted to finish the design like I promised and am happy that it is done.

Mezro...other than that, I really don't know...
      Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• fryingdutchman
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

It looks FOOKIN' SPECTACULAR! Great job, guys!

The user name and password boxes were a little "strange" on my laptop...but other than that, it's SCHWEET!!!
        Originally posted by perilouspete
        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Mezro
          Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
          It looks FOOKIN' SPECTACULAR! Great job, guys!

The user name and password boxes were a little "strange" on my laptop...but other than that, it's SCHWEET!!!
          Thanks Dutchie. There will be a few bugs here and there. There is another new upgrade for vBulletin that should clear up a few things. I am sure Sarge will upgrade when he gets settled. Send me a screenshot of the problem along with what browser, what version it is, and what resolution you are viewing at. If the problem is design related, Travis will be able to fix it.

Mezro...thanks man...

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

We toned down the white to be easier on the eyes with the black background.

Mezro...thanks man...
            Originally posted by Northern Girl
            Looks awesome men! I dedicate my next orgasm to you!
            Hell, you can't beat that!

Mezro...thanks NG...

You can count on Savicki to do the same, Mez....
            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Well, ORZEM, should you choose to disappear from these boreds, I think I speak for everyone when I say there's absolutely no danger whatsoever of anyone from here ever resurrecting your username to start shit again.

You have done quite well for the Army. For what it's worth, you can hold your head up high in the knowledge that somewhere in the middle of the internets, a community of horny retards hold you in high regard.

I know, I'm ashamed of being seen with this bunch too. But hey... it's more than what many, many people achieved in life.

Consider that, all of you & tremble in horror at the realization of how pathetic human life is.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                Dude... that's so wrong. Worse part? You're absolutely right!

Comment

• Mezro
                  Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                  Mezro...not exactly the type of thank you I was looking for Jimi ...

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Looks awesome! Thanks to involved for the all moaning, contorting, and hard work.
                    Blaze

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]Ps. The colored thingies need to be fix, if you please.[/COLOR]
                    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                    sigpic

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                      For those that might not have noticed, the Roth Army icon now shows up in your address bar, as well as in your bookmarks toolbar. You might need to clean your cache in order to view it, yet it indeed is there. Nicely done, folks!

Just noticed that on my favorites list. So great cause it stands out easier.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Little Texan
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Mezro, thanks for cracking the whip and seeing this project through. Travis and crew did an outstanding job on the site! Thanks to all involved for your dedication and hard work to create this awesome looking site for all us Rothtards! The site has never looked better. p.s. Were any women hurt in the production of that logo?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Hey Mez, now that you mention it, is there a way you guys can change the types of emoticons ?? The ones loaded now are pretty lame....

Thanks bro....
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                            I don't like it.

I could've done it much better.

We'll be up for our third revision in another ten years and if I recall your expertise at that time you'll have my vote, definately.

However, I do agree with you it doesn't look like all the bells n whistles and dancing girls running around the page in grass skirts n tiki huts like I was hoping for.

AND I don't like the black background. The toughest looking vBull boards I've seen have been with those chink Jap motorsports tuners.. y'know, kids in their early 20's and younger who live at home and spend alot of time talking about air filters.

We could take a cue from that, but what would we do with that shit, Syl? We're all in our Dirty Thirties and above. Nobody's got time for that stuff.

Mez, it looks okay. I'll give you a B- minus for the effort, but does it enhance our security some? In other words, can I talk shit about the jihads without worrying they'll find some exploit to hack us again..

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

Mezro...not exactly the type of thank you I was looking for Jimi ...
                              How many times have I ... nevermind. He's a dumbass!

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Though not exactly what you'd call an "added feature", I'd like to state that keeping the "Ignore" option intact is a wonderful idea!

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...