• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mezro
    Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Reverberator
    Cool ....how you doing Mez you fukker?
    Fucking tired brother. Lots of work related shit, been traveling to LA on a regular basis...looking for a break man. How about you? What sort of crazy shit have you got up your sleeve?

Mezro...have you been fucking midgets or anything interesting like that lately?...
    Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Reverberator
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Aug 2004

Liven yerself up mate .... work is not fun .... unless you work in a midget themed lap dancing emporium like I do.

And I'm not the Midget I'm just the one who fucks him....

Oh dear.
      Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
      the chazzers are so lucky
      so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Mezro
        Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Reverberator
        Liven yerself up mate .... work is not fun .... unless you work in a midget themed lap dancing emporium like I do.

And I'm not the Midget I'm just the one who fucks him....

Oh dear.
        I enjoy work, but when it keeps going and going without a break, it gets old like the mold on a pair of dog's balls.

Mezro...keep pounding that dwarf...show that short fuck what the truck of love can do...

Comment

• Little Texan
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
          Hey Texan. Sarge approved the design about 3 weeks ago, Travis started working on it and had to stop to finish up another project. He just started working on the site again earlier in the week. According to his email, Travis should be ready to start compatibility testing any day now. From there Sarge will take a look, give Travis the green light, and the site will go live. FYI - portions of the new design are running behind this one right now.

Mezro...thanks for your patience...I want this thing wrapped up just as much as you do...
          Cool! Thanks for the update, Mezro!

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Fucking tired brother. Lots of work related shit, been traveling to LA on a regular basis...looking for a break man.

Perhaps partake of a shaved asian or two whilst here?
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Mezro
              Full Member Status

• May 2004

Just got an email from Travis. He should have the rest of the design applied and the compatibility testing done by Monday or Tuesday. I told him to call me with questions. Travis is a good guy. This has not been an easy project. At each stage he finds problems with vBulletin, or a plug-in that doesn't work right, or something that needs to be fixed. The guy has put in way more hours than what he originally agreed to, won't end up making shit on this gig, and is still working hard to finish the job.

Mezro...I really appreciate his effort...

Comment

• Mezro
                Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                Perhaps partake of a shaved asian or two whilst here?
                I had some fun down there for sure. But the fucking traffic in LA makes going anywhere a nightmare!

Mezro...how the fuck do you deal with the 405? That thing is backed up like a constipated cow...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

I know I speak for Sarge when I say we appreciate all of your efforts, can't wait to see the finished product....

Next time I can make it out to the Left Coast, the shaved Asian is on me !!
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

I had some fun down there for sure. But the fucking traffic in LA makes going anywhere a nightmare!

Mezro...how the fuck do you deal with the 405? That thing is backed up like a constipated cow...
                    Yeah, traffic does indeed blow, that's the downer as you put it, about going - anywhere. You take surface street shortcuts wherever possible, but sometimes there's no way around it, you just have to deal with it...and allot the extra HOUR for travel time...lol
                    Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Mezro
                      Full Member Status

• May 2004

Just a quick update. Travis worked on tweaking a bunch of things yesterday and will be working on some more stuff today. There are a ton of little details to sort out. Melton and I have started checking the site for problems/design inconsistencies etc. We will all be doing compatibility testing as well. You also might see some test related stuff pop up (like on the home page) over the next few days. From what Travis tells me, we should be ready to show Sarge the completed site this week.

Mezro...and that is all for now...

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Shit, this site takes as much time & drama to be done has a fuckin' Van Halen album...

Will Eddie shit out an album before this site is done or is it the cuntrary?

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Mezro
                          Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                          Shit, this site takes as much time & drama to be done has a fuckin' Van Halen album...

Will Eddie shit out an album before this site is done or is it the cuntrary?

Cheers! :bottle:
                          To truly embody the Van Halen spirit, Travis and Melton are out, Gary Cherone and Mike Post are in

Mezro...I now return to the slowest moving team since the Special Olympics curling squad...

Comment

• Blaze
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

we all appreciated that you are double checking the gigolo for cooties before sending over.
                            I have love for you.
                            Love Blaze
                            "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                            sigpic

Comment

• Mezro
                              Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
                              we all appreciated that you are double checking the gigolo for cooties before sending over.
                              I have love for you.
                              Love Blaze
                              Travis and I are picking out all of the crabs for you guys.

Mezro...trying to give you the cleanest clam experience possible...

Comment

• Blaze
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Thank you Mez. I do like good meat.
                                "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...