• Jano
    Commando
    • Feb 2004

Re: Should Fab be banned at the Army ?

Originally posted by Leandro Pujiz
    Should Fab be banned at the Army?

Hell yeaahhh!
    -NO,go get lost!
    little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
    http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

If you can’t get it up for Fab, guess who is the shagar fan.
      Fab is fab and all the real men here at the army want her daily.
      Go back where you’re amoung your kind, loser. The rest of us will be just fine.

Fab is a party waiting to happen with

whipped cream and sweat!
      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
        scotty, why don't you just put the pic in your sig so you don't have to upload it everytime you post?
        Scotty The Body can do whatever he wants...cuz he's scottythebody... the dlrarmys version of Ravishing Rick Rude... or Rick Flair!!!

Please Scotty, I must know your secret to gettin' my name between a nice set of titties!!!

Comment

• scottydabodi
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

Rick Rude

Whooo!!! To be the man, you gotta BEAT THE MAN!!! Whooooooo!!!!! To tell ya the truth, WARF, I don't even know that girl's name... She obviously knows mine! Cuz bein' Scotty the Body is a DIRTY FRICKIN' JOB, and I wouldn't have it ANY other way!!! Whoooooooo!!!!!!
          If you listen to fools
          The Mob Rules

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Leandro, I HAVE to agree with what folks are telling you here. This is a really stupid thread that you've started here, and I haven't come across anything that could cause a banning.

Fab's found a home, with friends... everyone needs a place where they feel welcome, Fab's found hers, and I say GOOD FOR HER! We have our issues with each other, but you've gone over the line here. I think she's even become more of a Dave fan since being here.

When I come over here, I choose to ignore people that I may have issues with, I suggest you do the same. I don't want anyone to think that everyone at DDLR is as immature as this thread shows you to be.
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• BrownSound1
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Mar 2003

We wouldn't ban her unless she started a shit storm like some others have. Now, if she thinks we will ever accept Van Hagar here then she is smoking it. She's more than welcome to post here...as long as she posts more pictures (or sends them to me privately)

Comment

• Full Bug
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

No wonder she is happy here, all Fab craves is attention, and she gets it here, she reminds me of my 3 years old niece, as long as she gets attention she is happy,, just dont piss her off, she might send her Hell's Angels after you, or whatever.......
                Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Re: Rick Rude

Originally posted by scottydabodi
                  Whooo!!! To be the man, you gotta BEAT THE MAN!!! Whooooooo!!!!! To tell ya the truth, WARF, I don't even know that girl's name... She obviously knows mine! Cuz bein' Scotty the Body is a DIRTY FRICKIN' JOB, and I wouldn't have it ANY other way!!! Whoooooooo!!!!!!
                  I'm a limo ridin'..... kiss stealin'.....WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

WARF- You could not PAY me to go back to VHF! After hanging with this crowd- No other board would ever do! The guys and gals here are the mother fucking best there is!

Big Troubles- Props Daddy-O! I luv you man!

scottydabodi- Why do I get a strange feeling that you are another one of WARF aliases?

Ally- I knew this thread held no threat but your a doll for clarifying! XO girlfriend!

Full Bug- Those "so-called" biker friends of mine... Just happen to be my big bothers. Wanna meet um? Old news dude, why keep bringing it up?

Savicki- That haagen Daaz thread is too old to disguss. I only put your name in here so you wouldn't feel left out...

Jano- Merci de me proteger. Vous etes un bon ami...

Jacksmar- Thanks for watching my back... Just remember this! Fab don't sweat! It's whipped cream and strawberries baby!!!

Angel- Cool of you to speak up here when you didn't have to.
                    IMO we didn't have any real issues until you accepted my apology then shit all over it.

Brownsound1- I'd never want to change anything about you or anyone here and I certainly would never expect you die hard Roth fans to to accept Hagar. Your loyalties to ROTH impress me! The difference though is that you guys are secure enough to let this lil Bi-Halen fan join in without feeling that somehow weakens the ROTHness of the site. You guys don't feel the need to beat me senseless everytime I post.

One thing I have learned from being here...

The majority of the people here are cool and will let you have your own opinion as long as you don't try to force feed YOURs down THEIR throat! I have learned first hand that the ROTH fans here are DIE hards that support their love of ROTH and are not here simply to have a good FIGHT with the next Hagar fan that dare show their face on the site. You want a fair debate, you got one. You want a no holds barred fight, you got that too! No biases, no hypocrites, no discrimination...
                    Equal treatment for everyone. That makes this ROTH/VH BOARD the best fucking Board there is! I'm just bummed it took me so long to come back...

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Full Bug
                      No wonder she is happy here, all Fab craves is attention, and she gets it here, she reminds me of my 3 years old niece, as long as she gets attention she is happy,, just dont piss her off, she might send her Hell's Angels after you, or whatever.......
                      Didn't you just basically say this exact same thing a few posts up?

Comment

• scottydabodi
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

Hey Fab

Fab, I gotta tell ya, yer da coolest Hagarita I ever known! I'm not a WARF alias though, although WARF if fucking hysterical!! WHOOOOOOO!!!!
                        If you listen to fools
                        The Mob Rules

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                          Angel-Cool of you to speak up here when you didn't have to.
                          IMO we didn't have any real issues until you accepted my apology then shit all over it.

I don't think I shit all over it as much as you think. No more than you shit all over the first one I made to you. C'est la vie. I speak my mind Fab, I try not to hold grudges, and if I see something I feel is WRONG, I speak out about it. IMO, LEO was wrong here, and it pissed me off that he even started the thread, so I spoke up. I can be a bitch when necessary, but shit disturbers really piss me off - which brings us back to how all this bullshit started in the first place. I shall return to ignoring Fab threads now... take care, everyone deserves happiness, except EDDIE, of course! I am glad that you've found a "home" here FAB. I hope you find peace in the other areas of your life as well.
                          Last edited by Angel; 07-08-2004, 03:18 PM.
                          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I dont consider myself a Hagarita and I'm boardline offended at the fact you called me that! LOL! I have never seen Van Hagar before Bu I saw Sammy twice. Once with the Waborits, once with Dave. I only own 2 Van Hagar CD's, I couldn't name 1/2 of the Van Hagar song list... I just don't Hate Sammy, I don't think he's fat and I do like some of the stuff he did with the brothers... Hagarita? NAH

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Angel
                              Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                              Angel-Cool of you to speak up here when you didn't have to.

I don't think I shit all over it as much as you think. No more than you shit all over the first one I made to you. C'est la vie. I speak my mind Fab, I try not to hold grudges, and if I see something I feel is WRONG, I speak out about it. IMO, LEO was wrong here, and it pissed me off that he even started the thread, so I spoke up. I can be a bitch when necessary, but shit disturbers really piss me off - which brings us back to how all this bullshit started in the first place. I shall return to ignoring Fab threads now... take care, everyone deserves happiness, except EDDIE, of course! I am glad that you've found a "home" here FAB. I hope you find peace in the other areas of your life as well.
                              Well Angel... I see it as it is. We were getting along fine after the apology until I was banned and then you jumped back on the bandwagon saying you never really meant any of the cool things you said to me during our "cooling off period" that it was just a game. That's chicken shit, phoney and down right mean. Ignore as you will, but when you mock and taunt me at a site that I am banned from that is hardley fair considering I get no rebuttle... That is a bit cowardly don't ya think...

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

I don't think you read closely what I said. Did I say I was glad you were gone and that the Army could have you... Yup, because that's exactly how I felt, and still do, DDLR wasn't the right place for you, just as the Army isn't the right place for some of us.

Comment

Working...