• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Full Bug
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    you knew one side of the story Bug...
    So why dont you PM me and tell the other side of the story FS? That might be interesting......
    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• scottydabodi
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

CHICKS DIG ME, what can I say...
      Originally posted by WARF
      I am overjoyed by witnessing the magic and spirit of scottydabody.

Don't take this in a gay way, but I wrote you a poem!!!

(ahem....)

Scottydabody, oh scottydabody
      How did you get that body
      You make every woman show their breasts
      With your name across every bitches chest
      Then I hear in the background, a gentle cry
      Was it scottythebody bangin' some hot poontang pie?
      Or was it the sound of men talkin' shit
      About your six pack abs, they're never get
      Now it's time for the slutty hoes to get naughty
      Because every bitch wants a piece of that body...

The End
      WARF, you FREAKY DUDE! Thanks for the poem!! It's like I always said, Bein' ScottyTheBody is a dirty frickin' job, and I wouldn't have it ANY other way, but tonight I got myself a job dirtier than Rikishi's thong underware... it's PARTYTIME at TheBody's house, so hide your valuables, LOCK YOUR REFRIDGERATOR!! FUGADDABOUTIT!! Van Halen 1984 is on deck: Now it's time to KEEP THE NEIGHBORS AWAKE!!!! HOT FOR TEACHER MOTHAFUCKAS!!!!
      If you listen to fools
      The Mob Rules

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Full Bug
        So why dont you PM me and tell the other side of the story FS? That might be interesting......
        Not interested in rehasing old shit, had you asked at the time I would have benn happy to fill ya in. It's perfectly clear where you stand I'm good with that!

Comment

• Full Bug
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
          Not interested in rehasing old shit, had you asked at the time I would have benn happy to fill ya in. It's perfectly clear where you stand I'm good with that!
          A shame you wont, would hav benn interesttedding.....
          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

well you should have asked me when it was happening, not after the fact, at this point, I'd really just like you to leave me alone... I have nothing to say to you or anyone fron that shit site!

Comment

• Leandro Pujiz

Wow...I didn´t expect that, but this thread is makin a huge sucess....wow Fab...all I can say to you...is that you really win this...and I am a really loser of this whole story....maybe when I started this thread I was lil pissed bout this forum have lots of Sammy fans!!!

And this is a Dave site fan!

I just express my feelings...I am so sorry if I offended you in someway...but I think madin this thread...just keep you more and more stronger...you keep on rockin here Fab and I´ll keep on rockin in ddlr...I am sorry for all the people who loves Fab...

Just one more thing, I don´t hate you Fab!!!!

And I am not WARF!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Leandro Pujiz

I am sorry for everything!!!

I am sorry Fabulous Shadow!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

No worries Leo... Takes a big man to say I'm sorry! Now stay and join the PARTY!

Comment

• Leandro Pujiz

All right honey!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Cheers! Shots of Jack! All around!

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

15 of 25 say "Yes", but I don't see all the names here...hmmm...perhaps there are those who really want Fab gone, but don't have the balls to come out and say it
                        PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

What are you trying to day DIK?

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

I still say she'd make a great mod. the votes against show she's controversial....We like controversy...

Comment

• Chris
                              Roadie
                              • Jan 2004

The great thing about this site is that people have the freedom to say what they want. So why would you guys want to silence Fab?

Comment

• Cathedral
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Because they don't have a chance in hell being with her. Don't you remember that in grade school the boy who picked on the girls the worst was the one that loved them the most?

Guys, go find yourself a nice dirty whore, cause you will never have a babe as sweet and beautiful as Fab.

And if you just said that wasn't true you told a damned lie, ya skanky boy you, lol.

Comment

Working...