Racist ranting / Shit-flinging / Career advice thread (formerly about BP and Obama)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Catfish
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
    I'd say "shows how little YOU know" but pretty much every single post of yours does that...
    How many non-white women have you had sex with.

WOMEN.

That's what I thought.

RACIST!

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
      How many non-white women have you had sex with.

WOMEN.

That's what I thought.

RACIST!
      You're not paid to think either, I see.

I like women that like me. I don't discriminate. Unlike YOU.
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        Sarge is a nurse as well...
        Don't compare yourself to him, dickhead.

He's a field medical technician isn't he? And like gets sent to WAR ZONES and shit like that? As bad as you need to JUDGE and feel "superior" to people, you're probably one of those fucks that picks on elderly patients at a retirement home.
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Jagermeister
          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

And then what, besides prove I'm right? Gonna be a true troll and try to start some personal shit? Give it up.
          Fuck no. I wouldn't do that shit.

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
            Fuck no. I wouldn't do that shit.
            Good to know. Kind of a similar situation to Sesh though - can't get too specific, not many people in my GBU with the system rights I have.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Jagermeister
              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Ok let's get this mother fucker back on track.

This dump has 25 mods that I can count. Right now we have 34 members on line 8 of those are mods so that leaves 26 members. Fuck that's a big number.

Out of those 8 mods 2 are super mods.

So 6 of the 25 actually work. That's fucking stupid. Better than half the active membership here are worthless mod's. I don't give a fuck how long you have been here or what you have done in the past. Being blue is not making this "a place we can all be proud of". Being like jimi is not going to make this a place to be proud of. No one wil register or post if they think they are going to get railed the minute they sign up.

You know honestly Sarge this place is never going to change because of a stupid fucking rule about race. Racism is a part lif people. You can look it in the face or ignore it but it ain't going away.

People love this crap. 25 guest's looking at this thread right now.

Honestly I want to be a productive member here but until Sarge makes some changes for the better I just don't think it's worth my time and effort.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

This dump has 25 mods that I can count. Right now we have 34 members on line 8 of those are mods so that leaves 26 members. Fuck that's a big number.

So 6 of the 25 actually work. That's fucking stupid. Better than half the active membership here are worthless mod's. I don't give a fuck how long you have been here or what you have done in the past. Being blue is not making this "a place we can all be proud of". Being like jimi is not going to make this a place to be proud of. No one wil register or post if they think they are going to get railed the minute they sign up.

You know honestly Sarge this place is never going to change because of a stupid fucking rule about race. Racism is a part lif people. You can look it in the face or ignore it but it ain't going away.

Honestly I want to be a productive member here but until Sarge makes some changes for the better I just don't think it's worth my time and effort.
                oh, for some reason, i think you'll still find the timesink worthwhile.
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Catfish
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

You're not paid to think either, I see.

I like women that like me. I don't discriminate. Unlike YOU.
                  I've fucked many more non-whites than whites. Christ, there hardly are any whites left in So Cal! And the ones that are here are nasty inbred transplants from West Virginia!

Comment

• Catfish
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2004

I can think of six or seven current Army mods whom Sarge should can and replace with JAGERMEISTER!

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
                      I've fucked many more non-whites than whites. Christ, there hardly are any whites left in So Cal! And the ones that are here are nasty inbred transplants from West Virginia!
                      You can't get laid at a women's PRISON, dude. Tell the truth. Your attitude is chick-repellent. Especially non-white chick.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

And yes, morgues are probably out of the question too Catshit.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

Got a pretty big yap flappin there for a fuckin NOOB. You don't like this place FUCKOFF!
                          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Blaze
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            Does n-wordhale actually think DLR considers himself a minority ??
                            Why would you wonder that because he is blue eyed blond hair, unlike you, and that would make a Jew your genetic superior by your racial supremacist standards?

PS. I have always loved when brown eyed brown haird people use this stance in the supremacist argument.

You're just getting to be a regular lookee-lookee dude. xxoo
                            "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                            sigpic

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2004

So let's see here....

You piss and moan about how this site is run. Why do you throw your rants/tantrums in the WRONG forum?
                              There is a forum named Webmaster Feedback for this type of discussion.
                              So, in your "vision" of how this site should be run it would be a wonderful place where racist monkeys like you could have free reign in flinging your racial scat all over the place?!
                              No doubt the next item on your agenda would be to lift the NO DICK PICS. rule so you could freely post pics of you & your pre-op tranny dates in action.

Click your fucing heels together Dorothy, you're not in Kansas anymore!
                              Last edited by Diamondjimi; 06-11-2010, 01:37 PM.
                              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Blaze
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Because it's relevant to the "community" Look at the main page and count all the "colored" names. Look at the bottom of the page and see how many users are on line. Subtract the two and you have the number of real users. It's not a big number. You are here everyday so you know not many really post any relevant stuff.
                                There are currently 15 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 13 guests)

Blaze Igosplut

Do any of you ever find it creepy that guest run around reading these threads?
                                "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...