Racist ranting / Shit-flinging / Career advice thread (formerly about BP and Obama)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
    I'm not that stupid craig.

The box has a url in it.
    I wasn't implying that you were. The fact is, I never use the darned thing, as I prefer hosting sites like Imageshack or Tinypic.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

That's kind of an oxymoron.

I'm a bit of a selective racist although I have never met a single black person I trusted or liked. Not one and I'm older than shit.

How Strom Thurmond an attitude of you. Sorry, that just means you don't get out much...I have friends of all creeds and colors, you should try it. Variety IS the spice of life, right?

I like Asian's don't have a problem with them at all.
      That's common among racists, I find. Makes absolutely no sense, but not the 1st time I've heard that...
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
        Maybe the explosion and the subsequent leak was created as a reason to nationalize the oil companies...

What caused this huge rig to sink nearly instantly ??

Why did Schlumberger evacuate it's crew only hours before the explosion ??

Why was Halliburton doing concrete work at the base of the well less than 24 hours prior to the explosion ??

Why won't BP and the government allow outside firms access to the leak ??

Why are scientists challenging every claim made by BP ??

Why does the government allow BP to keep local residents from cleaning the coast and the marsh themselves ??

The government is pretty good at managing disasters. Why is BP allowed to "manage" this one ??

Why doesn't the government manage the leak, and the clean up, and just send BP the bill ??

It's quite shocking to see your brain slowly get eroded over the years by exposure to these retarded commentators and shock jocks.

Comment

• Catfish
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jagermeister
          i'm a bit of a selective racist although i have never met a single black person i trusted or liked. not one and i'm older than shit. I like asian's don't have a problem with them at all.
          lol!!!!!

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

And people wonder why racism is equated with stupidity, y'know?

Originally posted by chan_bkny
            In conversations with people about race relations, I have heard them say that, too, and I burst out laughing in their faces (sorry).

Laughter is the obvious first response to that kind of hypocritical idiocy...it's not legal to kill them, after all...

I guess that doesn't make them racist in every sense of the word.
            Yeah, it does - they're just even further in denial...

Now imagine hearing it with a hick accent - it's like when Hee Haw goes horribly wrong...

"Ah don't likes Mexikins urr Bleks, but dem CHIII-nese people is purty cool sometimes..."

Whatever, Cletus.

Jagermeister's comment reminds me of this article that appeared in AsianWeek. It created such controversy that the author was subsequently dismissed.
            The dismissal should have included a public flogging...fucking evolve already, people.
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Catfish
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chan_bkny
              In conversations with people about race relations, I have heard them say that, too, and I burst out laughing in their faces (sorry). I guess that doesn't make them racist in every sense of the word.

Jagermeister's comment reminds me of this article that appeared in AsianWeek. It created such controversy that the author was subsequently dismissed. The article can no longer be found on the website, but I found it here.

Why I Hate Blacks

Kenneth Eng, Feb 23, 2007

Here is a list of reasons why we should discriminate against blacks, starting from the most obvious down to the least obvious:

• Blacks hate us. Every Asian who has ever come across them knows that they take almost every opportunity to hurl racist remarks at us.

In my experience, I would say about 90 percent of blacks I have met, regardless of age or environment, poke fun at the very sight of an Asian. Furthermore, their activity in the media proves their hatred: Rush Hour, Exit Wounds, Hot 97, etc.

• Contrary to media depictions, I would argue that blacks are weak-willed. They are the only race that has been enslaved for 300 years. It’s unbelievable that it took them that long to fight back.
              On the other hand, we slaughtered the Russians in the Japanese-Russo War.

• Blacks are easy to coerce. This is proven by the fact that so many of them, including Reverend Al Sharpton, tend to be Christians.

Yet, at the same time, they spend much of their time whining about how much they hate “the whites that oppressed them.”

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t Christianity the religion that the whites forced upon them?

• Blacks don’t get it. I know it’s a blunt and crass comment, but it’s true. When I was in high school, I recall a class debate in which one half of the class was chosen to defend black slavery and the other half was chosen to defend liberation.

Disturbingly, blacks on the prior side viciously defended slavery as well as Christianity. They say if you don’t study history, you’re condemned to repeat it.

In high school, I only remember one black student ever attending any of my honors and AP courses. And that student was caught cheating.

It is rather troubling that they are treated as heroes, but then again, whites will do anything to defend them.

Awesome!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'm getting kind of sick of every thread devolving into race baiting...especially when there's already a thread in regards I sent to the Dump for you guys to scream "ni**er in all you want...

I mean, isn't the CEO of BP a white guy? Aren't most of them? But you're still calling black peopled on all this?

As a fan of Van Halen/Roth, I really don't want to be associated with this shit and I don't want it in my forum, at least not in every thread...

I really think some people need to read a bit more, or take some history courses at the local community college...
                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-08-2010, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Catfish
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

Nick, to be fair, the threads you're referring to that include N bashing are about N's fucking things up.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Does anyone listen to Obama or take him seriousely anymore? I don't mind jokes as long as they aren't bad jokes and Obama is a very bad joke.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

We don't need no more race wars. We are too obsessed with it. People hide behind it. People blame it for problems that have nothing to do with it. People use it to make you feel guilty. If anything racism is a tool usually used to propagate other hidden agendas.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        I'm getting kind of sick of every thread devolving into race baiting...especially when there's already a thread in regards I sent to the Dump for you guys to scream "ni**er in all you want...

I mean, isn't the CEO of BP a white guy? Aren't most of them? But you're still calling black peopled on all this?

As a fan of Van Halen/Roth, I really don't want to be associated with this shit and I don't want it in my forum, at least not in every thread...

I really think some people need to read a bit more, or take some history courses at the local community college...
                        Your forum? ok.

At any rate I didn't write any racist terms in this thread. I never hinted at the "n" word once since I have been posting here to the best of my knowledge. I am not ashamed of my views on race and I respect everone's politically correct views. I have choesen not to sway to the politically correct ways of todays culture.

I will in the future refrain from getting into these types of threads.

History classes and all that bullshit isn't the answer. You can't change old mother fuckers. I'm man enough to admit my opinions. You don't agree that's fine with me. Go outside and play hide and go fuck your self.

Again, I will make every attempt not to tread on the subject again. It's really not my deal. I like posting shit in the music threads.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

It makes me laugh when mods think they own a forum.

I moded a forum once. Never thought of it as mine thow.

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Funny thing is though, all the so-called "conservatives" aren't supposed to believe that gov't is supposed to do anything. And then still attack Obama for not doing enough...

First, I don't think the govt should do nothing. I truly want them on BP's ass to fix this as soon as they possibly can, and take care of the cleanup & people it affects. As for Obama not doing enough, he clearly was not. I'm actually happy so much pressure has been put on him to "kick some asses". It just really came off as fake when he said it.

Obama has a fuckload on his plate. All Presidents do. I want him to show emotion. I want him to kick asses. I want him to honestly give a shit.

But to me, all he has cared about is being in campaign mode (ie..always saying just the perfectly written speech), and getting his bad agenda bullied through as fast as he can.

As soon as the guy shows some real emotion, I'll give him HUGE props. But so far he is way too machine like. At least for my tastes. Has he visited with the 11 families that lost loved ones on the rig yet? Has a mother or wife that lost their son/husband given him a hug where he started to tear up like he actually felt their pain?

This is what I want from a President. A leader that can fix shit, make other people fix shit, but can also connect with the regular folks. Having a burger with the VP isn't enough for me.

And it's not bash Obama here for me. I can't think of any politician right now that is like this. From either party.

Feel our pain. Then understand what needs to be done to fix it.

Sorry, I know that's more then $0.02 worth, but I'm having a really awful day.
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

I agree.

But I still like to fight politics with ya.

Check out this pic I found today. Maybe give everyone a smile. Now that's a guy who is having a GREAT time.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Catfish
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2004

Your forum? ok.

At any rate I didn't write any racist terms in this thread. I never hinted at the "n" word once since I have been posting here to the best of my knowledge. I am not ashamed of my views on race and I respect everone's politically correct views. I have choesen not to sway to the politically correct ways of todays culture.

I will in the future refrain from getting into these types of threads.

History classes and all that bullshit isn't the answer. You can't change old mother fuckers. I'm man enough to admit my opinions. You don't agree that's fine with me. Go outside and play hide and go fuck your self.

Again, I will make every attempt not to tread on the subject again. It's really not my deal. I like posting shit in the music threads.
                                Liar!!!

Comment

Working...