Can We Add This Emoticon To The Roth Army Collection?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

I wanna try one of these.

1. Take the juice from one bottle of that Ol' Janx Spirit.
    2. Pour into it one measure of water from the seas of Santraginus V.
    3. Allow three cubes of Arcturan Mega-gin to melt into the mixture (it must be properly iced or the benzene is lost).
    4. Allow four litres of Fallian marsh gas to bubble through it.
    5. Over the back of a silver spoon float a measure of Qalactin Hypermint extract.
    6. Drop in the tooth of an Algolian Suntiger.
    7. Sprinkle Zamphuor.
    8. Add an olive.
    9. Drink . . . but . . . very carefully . . .

In earth terms:
    - 1 1/2 shots 151 Proof Rum
    - 1/4 shot Tequila
    - 1/4 shot Gin
    - 2/3 shot Triple Sec
    - 1 shot Blue Curaçao
    - 1 dash Bitters
    - 1 dash Grenadine
    Last edited by Coyote; 04-09-2013, 03:19 PM.
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by chefcraig

God:
      I refuse to prove that I exist, for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing.
      Man: But, the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED.
      God: Oh dear, I hadn't thought of that, (and promptly disappears in a puff of logic).
      Good post. I got commentary .........................though.

I seem to have more concerns for,.. Gods Hairline, lately... somewhat more than his ability to be, everywhere all the time, and at any times, than some writers ability to make God, make a valid choice to dissapear.

Someone should start a thread about, it.
      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
        Dude, you and I have always been cool, but seriously - had you really been paying attention, you'd know there's only one (EX) mod with an agenda - one he and his cohorts by proxy carried over to Brett's (among other places). Don't get butt-hurt because a couple of us have called the lying sack of shit out on it. What, were we supposed to let the bullshit fly? Not gonna happen.
        Not butt-hurt in the least bit... I guess just somewhat embarrassed having been a long time member at both sites, predominately post and align my views with the membership here... I had worked previously in mod roles to foster respect and peace among the VH/Roth board factions. I thought that was a fairly well established decorum between the sites...

Just didn't think the internal Army Mod sewage from here was warranted to be dumped there... My unsolicited opinion... and observation on who's continuously instigating or perpetuating attacks. If it were one-offs or just an occasional troll scenario that would be one thing... but this conflict business appears to have become pervasive. Wondering where and when does it end with you guys?
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Northern Girl
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
          Clara does have a point... someone falls out of favor here or bashes the Swedish Meatball... you 3 are generally falling all over each other and jockeying to the front of the line to drive your agenda home here and abroad now.
          You know this thread was going along just fine until Clara came in and started talking smack about envy and the mods. Why is it okay for people to bash the Swedish Meatball but not for people to defend her?

Fact is some people here have decided they don't like envy and that's their business, but if they want to be honest with themselves she hasn't done a damn thing to them (right Clara? Pete's? and Vette, whoever the fuck you are that just came out of nowhere to be an asshole?); and their following her around with their smart ass remarks and turning every thread into this kind of bullshit is the problem.

Show me anywhere she has gone out of her way to be an asshole to someone and not just defending herself against someone being an asshole to her?

I think if everyone will just leave her alone, you'll see nothing but peace here. (Well, I can't speak for Elvis.)
          Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            we should make a guIdepad!!!!
            Did I ever tell you about the girlfriend, my friend had,... that everytime she cooked dinner it made her pussy hurt ?

Comment

• VetteLS5
              Commando
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Northern Girl
              she hasn't done a damn thing to them
              Technically, has anyone really done a damn thing to anyone else in the right-here-and-now?

(Def. of "right-here-and-now" being this thread, today... not the muck from a month or so ago).
              Last edited by VetteLS5; 04-09-2013, 03:35 PM. Reason: clara-fication

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

You know this thread was going along just fine until Clara came in and started talking smack about envy and the mods. Why is it okay for people to bash the Swedish Meatball but not for people to defend her?

Fact is some people here have decided they don't like envy and that's their business, but if they want to be honest with themselves she hasn't done a damn thing to them (right Clara? Pete's? and Vette, whoever the fuck you are that just came out of nowhere to be an asshole?); and their following her around with their smart ass remarks and turning every thread into this kind of bullshit is the problem.

Show me anywhere she has gone out of her way to be an asshole to someone and not just defending herself against someone being an asshole to her?

I think if everyone will just leave her alone, you'll see nothing but peace here. (Well, I can't speak for Elvis.)
                could not be further from the truth
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                  Technically, has anyone really done a damn thing to anyone else in the right-here-and-now?

(Def. of "right-here-and-now" being this thread, today... not the muck from a month or so ago).
                  even a month ago these are just words on a board, inanimate objects that shouldn't get to you, right NG?
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

If it were just a few instances where a member or two were bashing a certain Meatball that would be fine if her friends, associates, whatever want to jump in to her defense. It's progressed to the point that if anyone dares to question or challenge her worship there's a little highly predictable Army of defenders jumping into the fray... It was cute at first... It's pathetic now.

Look the woman can stand up to the best of the shit-stirrers here and can stand her own. She does make posts that draw attention... undesired or cherished. My take is let her stand on her own and play with the big kids... the boy-scouts, honor guard and gentleman's society can stand down and go fuck themselves...
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• VetteLS5
                      Commando
                      • Mar 2012

even a month ago these are just words on a board, inanimate objects that shouldn't get to you, right NG?
                      Apparently they fell into that teensy 10% of the content she doesn't ignore... and we should obediently go back to our shitty lives as described in her uber-positive post #5 in this thread. And who went negative early?

(Side note NG - I'm just being a big wise-ass, and Sven is an easy target. I'm sure she's a strong enough young feminist to handle it).

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

It isn't a like,.. it's more like, a different set of standards of modship over commentary by certain posters that are seemd as inflamatory.

Complaints thru PM to mods have given rise to a over protective clique who label anyone who dissagrees with a certain posters stance on a subject as concrete proof that such classifications of posters should be carried into all other threads and to other sites.

The mods should comment and govern this sites commentary but never form a coserted effor to promote one poster over another.

As said before the incidents that ended in a photoshop orgy were all legal and square...tho very unkind in the end.

I see hundred of chops of Ed Al Sam Mike DLR all over this site and those are copywrited mostly and still inflamatory.

It is simple to stop a theme of a thread stop commenting on it.

Noone hates anyone here I don't that is for sure.

My face is on this site and when I posted it I asked for a bonor necklace to be placed on it by anyone who wanted to because that is what you let in when you promote personal data anywhere in this world.

People are stoopid with thier keys on the table asking people to open them up.

I am not into attacking persons that way, I am much more evil that that...lol.

The reality of someone thru cyber has become as a child worshiping a TV star as a real person.
                        Last edited by clarathecarrot; 04-09-2013, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• Northern Girl
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Get to me? Not at all...just my observations and my opinion...

Prove me wrong! Everyone leave her alone and we'll see what happens.
                          Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

Get to me? Not at all...just my observations and my opinion...

Prove me wrong! Everyone leave her alone and we'll see what happens.
                            what if she talks about a food object i like, may i respond to a post of that sort?

Comment

• Zing!
                              Veteran
                              • Oct 2011

Can't we all just hit a bong?
                              My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                                Commando
                                • Mar 2012

Everyone leave her alone and we'll see what happens.
                                Uh-oh. Here comes a thread about glitter paint and unicorns...

Too soon?

Comment

Working...