X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    At least I didn't laud you like those other dudes. Was it painful?
    You really have a vivid imagine for buggery. I guess creativity is good even if extremely disturbing...

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      You really have a vivid imagine for buggery. I guess creativity is good even if extremely disturbing...
      I have a Ranchero now. I use that for buggery. I sold the Vivid Imagine.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
        Pretty much, as Springsteen had been doing this routine up and down the Jersey Shore since going solo several years before Taxi Driver came out in 1976. I learned of the story while reading the outstanding new bio Bruce, by Peter Ames Carlin. The book is remarkably candid, and is a "warts and all" type of work.
        Didn't Springsteen sort of hit it big shortly after in 77', anyways?

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

I think you would feel better if they were gay...
          Doesn't matter one way or the other. I would be out of their league even if I was gay.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Oh, FER FUCK'S SAKE, not AGAIN!

FUCK! Ok, I give up.

We're ALL FUCKING WRONG, the clique was right from the start.

Sarge, Va, Sesh, Von, yes, WE fucked up your site, NOT the clique. NEVER the clique.

Mod them all again, make it end, please.

Cheers!

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

That was mentioned earlier. You must have missed it.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                For all the shit that went down, even though REAL photos were used, noone EVER went so far as to actually crippling anyone in any way.

But some people in our camp were crippled financially, REAL WORLD MONEY that was lost because some people can't take a joke.

Cry all you want, but don't dare pass yourselves off as victims. There are people who lost WAY more than you. In fact, you've lost NOTHING & weren't affected in ANY way except for a few ego bruises.

Cheers!
                I didn't know what went on there, but to be fair, peoples full names and personal information was tritely being thrown around that site and the new one. You do realize you can ruin someone's professional life and reputation with that shit? It's tantamount to defamation of character and of course losing the site might be the least of ones legal worries with such behavior - which is why its more typical than not for websites to simply take pictures down when requested rather than deal with hassles...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Oh, FER FUCK'S SAKE, not AGAIN!

FUCK! Ok, I give up.

We're ALL FUCKING WRONG, the clique was right from the start.

Sarge, Va, Sesh, Von, yes, WE fucked up your site, NOT the clique. NEVER the clique.

Mod them all again, make it end, please.

Cheers!
                  Ease up pal. It was all a bad dream. You're still in the clique and Lounge is still your bossom buddy.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    That was mentioned earlier. You must have missed it.
                    I saw Igo's post, but I think he was considered a superstar around the time of 1976 or shortly after...

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

1975, actually. That's when "Born to Run" was released, which was considered his "breakthrough" album. (Though he had actually released two albums before then)
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Matt White
                        • Jun 2004

I actually still own this issue............

Comment

• Dr. Love
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

I didn't know what went on there, but to be fair, peoples full names and personal information was tritely being thrown around that site and the new one. You do realize you can ruin someone's professional life and reputation with that shit? It's tantamount to defamation of character and of course losing the site might be the least of ones legal worries with such behavior - which is why its more typical than not for websites to simply take pictures down when requested rather than deal with hassles...
                          But what if you just do it "for the lulz"?
                          I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Yes & now you're gonna show us what? How we all were wrong & have to pay for it?

Fuck you, Nick. Get some help. And stop bothering people on the internet, you fuckin' piece of shit.

Go on, tell EVERYONE how a winner like you that spends his time reporting people in a fuckin' shitload of sites is better than everyone else.

Go on, start ALL the shit again just to cater to your attention whoring needs.

Who the fuck are you, shitstain? What makes you think you're somehow better than others?

Get some fuckin' help & leave normal people alone. They aren't to blame for YOUR problems, skidmark.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well, he's a celebrity.
                              Well yeah, kind of.

Ok, that's not saying much these days, but Flappo guarantees he's the real thing.

Ok, that's really not saying much either.

Right, how about this? Apparently, he's a somewhat famous comedian & he has acknowledged our own Flappo & his work several times.

The moderators in his forum get their pants in a twist & ban Flappo every week & Joe lets him back in every time. A good sport, that Joe. Especially since no one has been nearly as tormented as he has been by Flappo & his Chops.

Cheers!
                              For the record, I came out against permanent bans for anyone while I was still a mod. I think everyone deserves a second chance provided things calmed down, and I called for all parties that were banned to be unbanned after serving a sentence and doing their time...

Comment

• Dr. Love
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Get some fuckin' help & leave normal people alone. They aren't to blame for YOUR problems, skidmark.
                                Get some fuckin' help & leave normal people alone.
                                leave normal people alone.
                                normal people alone.
                                normal people
                                normal
                                I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

Working...