X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
    The first 1:10 of that was pretty cool, I guess. Then it got drenched in cheese......
    I thought the whole thing was good...

Better than the original...

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
      before Pussy thinks differently, that's an Arrested Development reference, not a pot shot.
      You know they're bringing it back, right?

Can't remember if it's Netflix or Hulu, but one of them is about to release 13 new episodes. And yeah, the long awaited movie is rumored to follow soon after that.

Uh, that is unless you were talking about the other "Arrested Development", the hip-hop group from the early 90's, who were pretty much the antithesis of the "gangsta rap" of the time....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        I thought the whole thing was good...

Better than the original...
        Sammy Hagar live is the shit.

That's what we're all here to celebrate, god dammit.

Now, where's my cheap ass whisky?

Cheers!

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Can't remember if it's Netflix or Hulu, but one of them is about to release 13 new episodes. And yeah, the long awaited movie is rumored to follow soon after that.
          netflix...

Let's jam to that !!

:dance:

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
            Your first pimp! The one you went running to when your second one got demodded.
            Um, seriously dude. Please send me what the fuck ever shit you smoke in Portugal. Because it must be either really, really good. Or horrendously bad and make you stupid. I'm game.

I know English isn't your first language, and common sense isn't apparently one of your gifts. But I have no idea WTF you are talking about here. I went what? Second what got dewhatted? What the fuck?

So, how did necroposting in a 6 year old thread more or less around his birthday turned out for you? Did he come back to make you relevant again?
            RIKK never made me relevant. He just was capable of some top shite, thoughtful posts and could be funny as fuck. Maybe you could take some notes. You might want to start by pulling the massive stick out of your ass. It makes you walk funny and post gibberish...

Whose balls will you hang on to now that you've got neither of your pimps to carry you?
            What are you talking about? What "pimps?" You're just making yourself look very dumb and overreaching...

Come on, Champ. Maybe it's time to sit down and just stop talking...

Maybe you'kll keep rehashing old shit so that people notice you?
            I was no more "rehashing old shit" than you were.

You know what? I'm gonna let you have the last word. Maybe you'll get a feeling of accomplishment from that. Hey, I'm all or making pathetic people happy.

You finally 'fessed up... you're still trying to get into the Swede cabbage & cling on to other posters for relevance. I'm not gonna beat a sick, dying pig like you.

Go on, say something "witty", like only you can & "WIN"!

Cheers!
            "Witty." and cheers.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
              before Pussy thinks differently, that's an Arrested Development reference, not a pot shot.
              Marry me
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Your first pimp! The one you went running to when your second one got demodded.

So, how did necroposting in a 6 year old thread more or less around his birthday turned out for you? Did he come back to make you relevant again?

Whose balls will you hang on to now that you've got neither of your pimps to carry you?

Maybe you'kll keep rehashing old shit so that people notice you?

You know what? I'm gonna let you have the last word. Maybe you'll get a feeling of accomplishment from that. Hey, I'm all or making pathetic people happy.

You finally 'fessed up... you're still trying to get into the Swede cabbage & cling on to other posters for relevance. I'm not gonna beat a sick, dying pig like you.

Go on, say something "witty", like only you can & "WIN"!

Cheers!

Dude, remember earlier when you were telling me to "calm down", "let it go" and all that crap? My turn. You're not helping your cause here...

Cheers!
                Originally posted by conmee
                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                Originally posted by eddie78
                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                    Dude, remember earlier when you were telling me to "calm down", "let it go" and all that crap? My turn. You're not helping your cause here...

Cheers!
                    You're right, J. Of course you're right. Sorry about that.

I guess too much white noize can irritate ya.

And it takes a while to move away from whatever appliance is doing it, TV, radio, whatever the fuck.

But amongst all the static, I got a clear picture of a Swede & heard the name Rikk loud & clear.

That's enough for me. And for anyone who's paying attention.

But thanks for pulling me out of this, bro.

I'm still human & an asshole to boot, so... sometimes I forget to practice what I preach.

Cheers!

Comment

• Dr. Love
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Uh, that is unless you were talking about the other "Arrested Development", the hip-hop group from the early 90's, who were pretty much the antithesis of the "gangsta rap" of the time....

We've been watching 2 episodes a day at lunch at the office in preparation for the new season... gonna have a watch party. I swear that show is the best comedy show ever.
                      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Do we got any Van Halen fans in the house?

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

You're right, J. Of course you're right. Sorry about that.

I guess too much white noize can irritate ya.

And it takes a while to move away from whatever appliance is doing it, TV, radio, whatever the fuck.

But amongst all the static, I got a clear picture of a Swede & heard the name Rikk loud & clear.

That's enough for me. And for anyone who's paying attention.

But thanks for pulling me out of this, bro.

I'm still human & an asshole to boot, so... sometimes I forget to practice what I preach.

Cheers!
                          And from all that I got who's really obsessing on "The Swede". YMMV. Not sure what Rikk has to do with anything. But let's leave him and Yngwie out of it too, k?

Cheers!
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                            And from all that I got who's really obsessing on "The Swede". YMMV. Not sure what Rikk has to do with anything. But let's leave him and Yngwie out of it too, k?

Cheers!
                            Oh, that was a low blow. You little fucker!

And pulling Elvis into this, eh? The nurse boy... I got his number, don't you worry 'bout that.

But yeah, thanks for the "sucker punch", pulled me back.

Cheers!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

There will be peace in the Valley, for me..

C'mon, everybody sing it with me....
                              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Fuck, I have an extremely weak spot for this fucker & his voice...

Cheers!

Comment

Working...