X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fuckhowardstern
    Commando
    • Nov 2005

Originally posted by bantonelli
    I forewarned my Jewish Boss, Ira (who is from Brooklyn) and he sees my pictures of ROTH at my desk...so he knows I may look hung over when I get in today.

Are you working today?
    IRA - what a great jewish name! Wouldn't name my kid IRA though (if and when) - Yeah I'm in the office right now but I don't have anything until my trial the week of the 16th (still looking like we go to the mattresses) - its pretty easy stuff though - not a lot of prep - but that's what I will do today - meet with witnesses later in the afternoon, get my trial notebook ready.

But I am on the east coast - I wake up this early every day! I'm not doing shit this morning: drinking coffee, organizing my files and cleaning a space on my desk where I can work at later while I listen to Dave and Manny.....

Comment

• hain23x
      Head Fluffer
      • Mar 2004

I'm at work! I can't call

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
      Hain, call up. We need some "Midwesterners" to call up. So far they have had 1 good caller.
      Eat Us and Smile!
      Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
        Commando
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
        Bantonelli, Fuckhowardstern. Call up the show!
        Nate my boy - I called - see about page 3 or 4 of this thread - I got hung up on twice.

Comment

• light 'em up!
          Foot Soldier
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
          Manny has some cool stories, but this interview is running way to long, move on to something else Dave....
          I agree... and careful with the rustling papers in the back ground. It's audible and it sounds like Dave isn't paying full attention.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
              Veteran
              • Apr 2004

This Dallas station is freakin' bad. The local DJ's suck....
              http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
              Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
              Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                Commando
                • Nov 2005

I talked to the screener 3 times - he knows my voice as well! And I dont' think they are taking calls during the interview - its been an hour and ten minutes since he took calls.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

yup...please move on...Manny is great and all, but its running too long...
                  Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                    Veteran
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
                    Nate my boy - I called - see about page 3 or 4 of this thread - I got hung up on twice.
                    Sorry, must of missed it. What's up with that bastard phone guy?? He must be beaten!!!

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!

Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                      Veteran
                      • Apr 2004

I must be on a big delay, because they are taking calls right now.

A great quote from Roth on the show was "Who is taking the calls? Eddie Van Halen?"

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                        Commando
                        • Nov 2005

LOL - yeah lets give him a jr. hockey league beat down. Yeah he was an asshole - he could have told me "we don't want to talk about that...." or try again later.....first he sounded excited about my topic (Avy Lee Roth) and then he just hangs up on me.....then I called back and told him I was disconnected and.....click.....that fag.

Comment

• light 'em up!
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Mar 2004

45 SECONDS OF DEAD AIR...

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                            Veteran
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
                            LOL - yeah lets give him a jr. hockey league beat down. Yeah he was an asshole - he could have told me "we don't want to talk about that...." or try again later.....first he sounded excited about my topic (Avy Lee Roth) and then he just hangs up on me.....then I called back and told him I was disconnected and.....click.....that fag.
                            Same thing happend to me. So I Called back the second time, and he said he didn't have time for that. But they have time for these other stupid fucks calling up?

Comment

• Carmine
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by light 'em up!

Thats been happening alot.

regardless...hearing "DAVID LEE ROTH" and "ROTH RADIO" after every commercial segment makes up for it.

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                                Commando
                                • Nov 2005

Originally posted by light 'em up!
                                It does that on the stream each time they take a break......i don't think they have the same problem with the Radio - probably a pause to account for local advertisment.

Comment

Working...