Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 The OFFICIAL ROTH ARMY "Roth on Leno" Thread - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL ROTH ARMY "Roth on Leno" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The OFFICIAL ROTH ARMY "Roth on Leno" Thread

Well...Roth is a few minutes from performing on NBC...

as we lead up to the actual moment...post your thoughts here!
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

I'm pretty pumped up for the performance...seeing Roth perform on a national stage...

got the album today...and will post my review in Elvis' thread...

solid stuff...

different...

but good...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

God, Jay Leno is awful...
      Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

I wish my computer was in the same room with my TV...
        Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

btw, im recording it...(not the monologue)

Comment

I knew there was a reason that I havent watched Jay Leno in about 8 years...he cant read his friggin jokes off the Q-card...

Comment

Yeah...Leno does this shit every night...

it's "funny" screwing up your cue cards...

but after DOING IT EVERY FUCKING NIGHT...

it gets old...

Comment

How the fuck can this guy still have a show. This is the worst thing I have ever seen on television. Stuttering John is a shell of himself. What a sell-out whore.

Comment

now we have to sit through the fake red-neck trio...

Comment

I'm pretty psyched. I hope he'll get to chat with Leno too.
                    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Athlete's foot and the rhythm of life? Fuck, these commercials are fucked up.

Comment

I only like a few segments Leno does, like 'Headlines', some Photobooth thing, and 'Things Found On E-Bay' is pretty funny, otherwise he sucks....
                        Last edited by Full Bug; 06-07-2006, 12:01 AM.
                        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                          I hope he'll get to chat with Leno too.
                          Dont bet on it, he is on last with a outdoor concert series thing....
                          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

It must be redneck right...

and the headline deal is funny as fuck...

I think it was on last night...and it was fucking hilarious...

Comment

He may get a moment when Leno walks out at the end...but I doubt it...no interview...

there's a shot with Letterman...but not Leno...

Comment

Working...
                              X