This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• believe it or not.....I just wanked.
    Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Originally posted by The Guy
      Don't know of any secret singer, haven't been told of anyone and I know for sure its not me.
      The Boston Globe story is b.s.
      Its going to be Ed, Al, Wolfgang and Dave from all I have been told, and I have been at 5150 and thats where they are rehearsing songs.

Listen, I don't post alot and am really too busy to surf all day like many of you so please don't ask any more questions. I have told you all I can and if there is anything else that I am permitted to let you all in on, I will come and post it.
      O.k.
      Rock on.
      I agree that they are at 5150 if they are anywhere. Like I said earlier, there is no need for a large studio like S.I.R. when Eddie has his own. They won't (dress) rehearse on a big stage until about 1 month prior to hitting the arenas/stadiums. VH feat. David Lee Roth, and VH is now Ed, Al & Wolf. This is the tour to give the fans a shot at seeing them with Roth fronted, but I don't think for a second that this is the Mighty Van Halen reuniting to get back into full production fo CD/Tour/CD/Tour.

Comment

• MB?

MarshallStack, I can't imagine that MB is very happy you might have revealed his identity. He might even say that it was "Less Than Zen"-like.........

Comment

• they all say that DLR is there
          Did anyone of the "insiders" here bring this to our attention before it was reported at melodicrock.com a while back? This is hardly insider information. There are a couple of so called insiders here saying different things. For example, one of the them is talking about a possible new background vocalist and the other makes no mention of this. They also don't agree on where the band is rehearsing. When official word comes out and it looks like one of these insiders was right would it really matter at that point since we don't know who the legit person is now even if there is one? Tell us who the legit person is now and then when the official announcement is made we will then see if he was correct. Anything other than this is just speculation and or bullshit. A true insider will give us exactly what the announcement will be especially if the announcement is coming so soon.
          And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• Just a question or two for everyone to ponder....Does the reunion with Mr. Roth have anything to coincide with the nomination & possible induction into the R&R HOF particularly that it is very well known that Hagar & Edward do not even speak to each other anymore? How can they induct without a lead singer in place? Closure to follow after the induction? Like I said...just a few questions to ponder.

Comment

• This has already been pondered.
              And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• Originally posted by eddie007
                  FOR "the GUY"

hmmmmmmmm...............

5150, that is not what I was looking for.
                  Both of your stories are contradicting -- you say (from your source) that VH is rehearsing someplace else -- while The Guy says they're at 5150.

???

Whatever the case, at least we know that Ed and Dave are working together again (whether that includes Mike, we don't really know).
                  =V V=
                  ole No.1 The finest
                  EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Whatever the case, at least we know that Ed and Dave are working together again
                    I hope so but this is not official yet. I have heard that Roth is in and I have heard that he may not be in. In other words....we don't know a damn thing about what is going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by PlexiBrown
                      I hope so but this is not official yet. I have heard that Roth is in and I have heard that he may not be in. In other words....we don't know a damn thing about what is going on.
                      Here's what we know:

- VH is on the ballot for 07 RARHOF.
                      - Wolfgang is playing bass in the band (in what capacity -- we don't know).
                      - Dave just finished his tour.
                      - Mike is still planning on playing with Sammy.
                      - Ed has no problem working with Dave again (said so in the Howard Stern interview).

Everything else is either rumoured or not officially confirmed by the band.

But on all accounts, I still think Dave is singing with the Van Halens as we speak (er..type). Whether Mike is joining, has joined, or not is another question.
                      =V V=
                      ole No.1 The finest
                      EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Originally posted by The Guy I have told you all I can and if there is anything else that I am permitted to let you all in on, I will come and post it.
                        O.k.
                        Rock on. [/B]
                        so let me get this straight...they are permitting you to give this board some information?...why the hell would they let you do that?...what would be the point?,no offence but im sure if one of the biggest reunions in history was about to happen,would they really slowly break the news through this website by giving YOU permission?....i'm sure the only truthful 'rumours' that are posted here are ones that are posted WITHOUT permission ;-)

Comment

• some of the people here really KNOW something from people who ask them not to tell EVERYTHING...it's a matter of trust...you can't keep a thing like that totally secret...it was the same 2004...
                          Roth Army Icon
                          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                            some of the people here really KNOW something from people who ask them not to tell EVERYTHING...it's a matter of trust...you can't keep a thing like that totally secret...it was the same 2004...
                            That's right.

Good point.
                            =V V=
                            ole No.1 The finest
                            EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• For what it's worth, here's a bleep. During the #1 vs #2 college football showdown earlier, a local promoter asked me what I thought about the Van Halen news. Not wanting to deal with the shit, I went "Thanks for the Cheap Trick tickets....what do you think about the news?" He goes, "you're welcome....fuck The Roxy.....all bets are off." I went, "too late bro....oh, you meant the Van Halen News!" He was like, "I sure as fuck wasn't talking about the game."

Comment

• ??????????????

Comment

Working...
                                X