X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fraroc
    Commando
    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Von Halen
    Well, I'll probably piss you off some more, but you couldn't be more wrong about that. I was at quiet a few of those shows, and got to see a lot first hand. I can guarantee you, Dave NEVER tried to make peace on that tour. He didn't have to. He went out there with a hot band, and blew Hagar off the stage every night.
    Regardless whether or whether not Dave actively tried to make peace with Sammy, Dave NEVER tried to instigate any sort of personal attacks and fights against Sam. Sammy took care of that all alone when he called Dave a faggot to his face and then (and this is even more disgusting) echoed it to the press, saying that he was a lame wig-wearing talentless prima donna trying to be something he never was.

Once again, What a fucking CUNT Sammy Hagar is.
    How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Heater
      Foot Soldier
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Von Halen
      Who said that?

Here's the biggest difference between Dave and Sam. Dave NEVER portrays himself as some stellar human being. Dave never sits around and tells everyone how great he was, and how great he is. Unlike Clichegar, Diamond Dave does not have an inferiority complex. Dave does what he wants to do, when he wants to do it. He makes no excuses, and offers no apologies. Dave knows exactly what has been successful in his career, and what hasn't. He just doesn't dwell on either. Especially in the media.
      WHAT? Dave is all ego and bluster and embellishment. He has to rely on the past, he has nothing left. He at one time was a cool motherfucker, now he's desperate. Wigs or not, homosexual or not. And he did wear wigs.....

Comment

• Heater
        Foot Soldier
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by fraroc
        You're a cuntfuck.
        You are IN LOVE with Roth. You want to kiss him.

Comment

• Heater
          Foot Soldier
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by FORD
          Not even clever anymore. Same old, same old. Just like your hero.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Heater
            WHAT? Dave is all ego and bluster and embellishment. He has to rely on the past, he has nothing left. He at one time was a cool motherfucker, now he's desperate. Wigs or not, homosexual or not. And he did wear wigs.....
            Do you go to Michael Jordan websites and make similar claims? What really is your joy in all of this? Everyone, including Dave himself, is painfully aware of the differences between the then and the now. Sheesh, get a new hobby already.

Comment

• fraroc
              Commando
              • Jun 2012

You are IN LOVE with Roth. You want to kiss him.
              This site is called RothArmy, asshole. We're all in love with David Lee Roth.

Comment

• fraroc
                Commando
                • Jun 2012

I love how on the Tattoo video on YouTube, it's always the same two assholes trolling. Edsnotgod/Adoynall and bigdell1996/DaveSUCKSLive. There is no denying it, these pieces of shit don't have any fucking life.

Comment

• Cato
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

"The tour for VOA was my most successful. I sold out arenas everywhere, two, three, or four nights some places, one of the top grossing tours in 1984-right up there with Van Halen, who broke at the same time with Jump and all that. I remember getting an award in Portland, Oregon. I sold out two nights and got the Show of the Year. Van Halen was runner-up. We were neck-and-neck on the road. My album was 1.6 million, but they ended up selling 10 million records."

he was supposed to do a solo Japan tour at that time but it was cancelled because of poor ticket sales.
                  the venue was very small btw(2000 seats or so)
                  Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Speak for yourself. I think he's a better singer than Sammy but I'm not gay on the dude.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

With the money he's got he could have afforded to buy a better wig than that if he did wear one. He should just let the hair he's got grow out and wear a do rag to hide the bald spots on top. At least he wouldn't look like an idiot like Bret Micheals with a brain tourniquet (bandana) over a wig so it's not so obvious it is a wig.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Heater
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                        Do you go to Michael Jordan websites and make similar claims? What really is your joy in all of this? Everyone, including Dave himself, is painfully aware of the differences between the then and the now. Sheesh, get a new hobby already.
                        Why would I go to a Michael Jordan website and talk about how David Lee
                        Roth is a mere shell of who he was? That makes no sense. It seems your hobby is denying and defending any criticism pointed toward the object of your affections, are you getting a new hobby? Are you?

Comment

• Heater
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Nov 2010

I KNEW IT! See, I like the music he did when he was first in VH, his solo stuff started out adequate and quickly turned to suck. I thought he was entertaining in his hey day, but he has been desperate and embarrassing and is now hard to watch, let alone listen to. The fact that the majority of you are IN LOVE with him makes it easier to understand the passion in many of your postings. Roth On, Cupid's arrows have made it so!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Why would I go to a Michael Jordan website and talk about how David Lee
                            Roth is a mere shell of who he was? That makes no sense. It seems your hobby is denying and defending any criticism pointed toward the object of your affections, are you getting a new hobby? Are you?
                            That's not what I meant, but I've expended more than enough energy than I ever should have bothered trying to figure you out. I'll leave you to it.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2009

I KNEW IT! See, I like the music he did when he was first in VH, his solo stuff started out adequate and quickly turned to suck. I thought he was entertaining in his hey day, but he has been desperate and embarrassing and is now hard to watch, let alone listen to. The fact that the majority of you are IN LOVE with him makes it easier to understand the passion in many of your postings. Roth On, Cupid's arrows have made it so!
                              DLR fans at a DLR site, only a fucking idiot would be surprised by members being passionate about DLR.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

i thought this site was for like minded people whom enjoy individual retirement accounts...
                                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...