X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bob_R
    It'd be better if I was winning the football pool!
    Tell me about it.... even with the Seahawks having their best season in recent history, I can't break 60%
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
      Oh man... Nick... really? Dude, really..?

Gosh... There was a time when you and I could banter about and you'd actually throw out some sort of worthy jab that qualified for a counter-punch.

But this one...

I'm sorry man if this hurts your fragile feelings... but if this is your "A" game... I'll have to decline a checkers match with you. I'm sorry... I can't bring myself to a competitive place with someone who's this sadly challenged finding the playing field.

Hey Sesh/Von... can we get a sympathy reinstatement for ole Nick... maybe a founders member purple or pink color thingy, a Sarge reach-around or maybe give him a clip-board & pencil and a hat or something?

Let's help the poor guy out... don't just let him flounder about in the pool scaring the children... can we?
      You know what's really funny Zah? When you pretend you actually have some integrity or credibility on critiquing other posters.

I'm just telling the truth. You know, like Dave and stuff? You should try it sometime instead of being a useless old two-faced hypocrite...

But it's not your fault, right buddy? Nice, classic backpedal though...
      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-08-2013, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Bob_R
        It'd be better if I was winning the football pool!
        I think it needs more forums.

Have you considered splitting it up alphabetically into

1960s -Bands starting with A
        1960s -Bands starting with B
        1960s -Bands starting with C
        1960s -Bands starting with D
        1960s -Bands starting with E
        1960s -Bands starting with F
        1960s -Bands starting with G
        1960s -Bands starting with H

and so on?

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          I think it needs more forums.

Have you considered splitting it up alphabetically into

1960s -Bands starting with A
          1960s -Bands starting with B
          1960s -Bands starting with C
          1960s -Bands starting with D
          1960s -Bands starting with E
          1960s -Bands starting with F
          1960s -Bands starting with G
          1960s -Bands starting with H

and so on?
          That was the Savicki board, wasn't it?
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            You know what's really funny Zah? When you pretend you actually have some integrity or credibility on critiquing other posters.

I'm just telling the truth. You know, like Dave and stuff? You should try it sometime instead of being a useless old two-faced hypocrite...

But it's not your fault, right buddy? Nice, classic backpedal though...
            Try not to take this crap too seriously... integrity and/or credibility have never had a seat at the big table here. That was just fodder for you and your former pals at the little guys table.
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              Tell me about it.... even with the Seahawks having their best season in recent history, I can't break 60%
              They are so much fun to watch this year!
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                They are so much fun to watch this year!
                They are, but as a longtime fan, I'm having the sinking feeling in my stomach that they're gonna find a way to blow it coming down the home stretch like they always do.
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2009

Talk Classic Rock... http://www.talkclassicrock.com/forums/forum.php

It's where all your former Army Attention Whores™ and jackasses ran off to once the shit river dried up here...
                  You are just jealous that yet another site is putting your wanna be army to shame. You don't wear jealousy well double z, pouting won't get you new members at your site any faster then starting shit here did.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                    You are just jealous that yet another site is putting your wanna be army to shame. You don't wear jealousy well double z, pouting won't get you new members at your site any faster then starting shit here did.
                    Odd thinking Dale... why would I be jealous of a site I visit periodically and have posted at?

It's a nice generic music site and all I was pointing out was a lot of folks from here migrated there or took up joint residency. I made no other value judgement of that site... nor is there any site competition factor in play. Where do you come up with this shit?
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2009

Where do you come up with this shit?
                      From reading your snarky, condescending posts. You try to come off as a voice of reason while taking shots at anybody that doesn't frequent your shit hole of a site. A lot of the time you are a decent dude, it is when you try taking shots at people that haven't said anything to you in months that you come off as a douche.

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

You are just jealous that yet another site is putting your wanna be army to shame.
                        Why don't you just call us the wannabe ddlr.com since it's owned by the wanna be army now?
                        Last edited by WARF; 11-12-2013, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by WARF
                          Can't you just call us the wannabe ddlr.com since it's owned by the wannabe army now?
                          I'll try to remember that.

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I'll try to remember that.
                            The bottom line is Van Halen and David Lee Roth interest is dead. It's just a money pit. The age of message boards are OVER. People would rather chat in their facebook groups about Van Halen. Why would anyone make the switch? Even if they made the switch to here or Donnie/Warham's site (I don't own it btw...) They wouldn't be used to all the fighting and insane shit some of the members post.

Roth Army/ Links/ DLRF to Facebook is like...

Blockbuster video to netflix...

MTV to youtube...

Times have changed... we either gotta merge or live in a ghost town...

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF

Times have changed... we either gotta merge or live in a ghost town...
                              Merge what?
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                                Merge what?
                                Obviously there isn't gonna be a merge with our sites. I'm just saying there isn't enough interest in David Lee Roth to have multiple sites exist and still have decent traffic. Facebook groups are where everyone posts now. Nobody wants to post at message boards. I've run into lots of members from here and the ddlr.com days and they post in fb groups.

Comment

Working...