• Dec 2003

Real Van Halen fans have had enough!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    July 06, 2004

Real Van Halen Fans Have Had Enough!
    "A Call To Arms!"
    (A.P.) Hell, Mich. - Roth Army World Headquarters

Real Van Halen fans have had enough!

Van Hagar Can Eat Our Ass!In 1996, 2000 and 2002 we were teased with the possible return of the greatest front man ever: Diamond David Lee Roth! We waited patiently for the new songs that would follow Me Wise Magic and Can't Get This Stuff No More and all we got was silence, speculation and an amazing amount of indifference from the Van Halen brothers. Not a nice way to treat the very people that made these 2 drunks multi-millionaires.

In 2004 the word leaked out: Sammy "The Scam" Hagar was back in the fold. While trailer park protein gobblers and mullet sporting gas station attendants celebrated, real Van Halen fans cringed.

We have finally had enough! Enough of Van Hagar brand fecal syrup rock. Enough of a 57 year old, bloated tequila salesman parading around in Jimmy Buffett wear. Enough of classic Van Halen standards like Unchained and Jump butchered by a hack who hates singing anything from the DLR era live. Enough of crappy, cliche lyrics that make a conversation with Mike Tyson seem deep. Enough of a guy who just sings for his supper and approaches entertaining like a paint by number tool.
    Real Van Halen fans will not support this trash!

We'd like to ask all fans of the David Lee Roth era Van Halen to help us stop the musical madness. For more information on what to do, click on the link below:

Pow!
    Print off the above listed flyer and litter your favorite sporting event or bar.
    If Van Halen comes to your area give a few thousand cars a good ROTH ARMY Welcome by posting these on every window.

We need some exposure on this campaign and we are asking for your help.
    We have made it really easy for you to contribute.
    The only way that the word will get out to the general public is to let your local radio station know about this campaign. To contact your radio station, or any radio station of your choice click the link below.

Here is something you can read over the air to the DJ.

Now fall in, take charge and make a difference. You've been recruited into the Roth Army and it's about time... to kick Van Hagar squarely in the 5150 oysters!

Copyright ©2004 RothArmy.com in association with Mezro Testicular Cancer Awareness Project.
    ROTHARMY.COM Webmaster
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

[WEBSITE PURPOSE AND INTENT]
    [STAFF BIOGRAPHIES AND CONTACT]
  • vh491
    • Jun 2004

hey guess what. dave quit and it serves him right that he cant get back in the band so why dont you all just stop crying you bunch of little bitches sammy would not have a job in vh if your boytoy didnt jump on his ego and leave town in 1985..........so eat shit you jealous bastards

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by vh491
      hey guess what. dave quit and it serves him right that he cant get back in the band so why dont you all just stop crying you bunch of little bitches sammy would not have a job in vh if your boytoy didnt jump on his ego and leave town in 1985..........so eat shit you jealous bastards
      If Dave hadn't left in 84, we feared he might've ended up like the VH brothers. So its actualy a blessing my little retarded friend.
      Sam pretends like he matters. He sweats ignorance and breathes pretentious oxygen based off of what people have told him. "No Sam, you're great at singing classic VH songs", Gosh Sam, don't lose weight or cut your hair! and most importantly keep the capri pants and sandals, they're great!" Dave has integrity and stronger, loyal fan base than Sam could hope for, and deep down inside it kills you Sam fans, and it kills Sam each and everynight he "performs" someone elses songs and not his own with the same ovation or roar of the crowd. Im one of many that dont hate Samuel, we feel sorry for him, because he's the butt of alot of peoples jokes, and he's too stupid to know it.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• tjvhou812
        Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

why does everybody point the finger at sammy..

the guy got offered a job 4 the greatest rock band ever , and he jumped on it...

who wouldnt....
        Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• vh491
          • Jun 2004

look at dave with your eyes and ears he used to be good he is not anymore......give me a break if he didnt leave ....he left because of ego nothing else ....he thought he was the man .....now he is just a man a humbled sad old man with a hanger stuck in his mouth...........excuses from the roth monkeys. dlr =dont like reality

Comment

• BARE BONE
            Foot Soldier
            • Mar 2004

Everytime I think I've reached the buttom someone hands me a shovel.

Comment

• DaveIsKing
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

Ok, just the numbers for those who brag about Spammy's #1 records with VH. Ok, so Spammy jumps on board when the band is at the PINNACLE of it's career and scores a host of #1s and some hit singles (he still never had a #1 hit single like Dave's "Jump"). But, I digress...each album dropped in sales since Sammy took the helm. Dropping like dead flies...

VAN HALEN went from obscurity to SUPER GROUP STARDOM

VAN HAGAR went from SUPER GROUP STARDOM (as Van Halen) to MEDIOCRE AOR to horseshit

VAN HALEN is played constantly on the radio, at events, in commercials, in movies

VAN HAGAR is played on pussy stations, in fag bars, and at 5150

VAN HALEN: 38 million records sold

VAN HAGAR: 21 million records sold

DAVID LEE ROTH: 8 million records sold

SAMMY HAGAR: 6 million records sold (with a longer career and more albums to his name)

VAN HALEN RIAA DIAMOND ALBUMS: 2 - Van Halen (I), 1984

VAN HAGAR RIAA DIAMOND ALBUMS: *crickets*

DAVID LEE ROTH: 4 Top 20 albums, 2 Top 10 albums, 9 Top 10 singles, and 12 Top 20 singles.

SAMMY HAGAR: 2 Top 20 albums, 0 Top 10 albums, 9 Top 10 singles, and 12 Top singles.

DAVID LEE ROTH: 4 Top 20 Billboard singles (2 Top 10), 4 Top 20 BB albums, 2 Top 10 BBs.

SAMMY HAGAR: 0 Top 20 Billboard singles, 2 Top 20 Billboard albums, 0 Top 10 Billboard albums.

DAVID LEE ROTH: 4 PLATINUM ALBUMS, (3 Double)

SAMMY HAGAR: 2 PLATINUM ALBUMS

In other words, Sammy with a SUPERSTAR band and a much longer solo career than Dave still couldn't best him in any "real" category except for the #1 albums he got riding on Dave's coattails and the "name"-- VAN HALEN that Dave and the boys had already made household.

But, as we know HISTORY tells the true story of who were LEGENDS and who were FLY-BY-NIGHTERS.

Sorry, Spammy you'll always be #2. You will always sing DAVE's songs and he NEVER will sing yours.

One concert with Van Halen reunited and your whole career would be forgotten...

How DO you sleep at night??
              PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• thefive

It is people like you that makes everyone else eat bologne sandwiches instead of Prime rib.

Comment

• Sarge
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Originally posted by DaveIsKing
                  VAN HAGAR is played on pussy stations, in fag bars, and at 5150

Great... great quote!
                  LOL
                  Sarge
                  ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
                  The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
                  [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Chaz Rock City

I'd be stupid to believe everything Dave says, however the VH Bros are liars. They dump Sammy, then get Dave to create interest in the Best Of. They give millions of people the false impression that there will be a reunion, just to sell a CD that a real VH fan doesn't need. Then there was the failure that is VH 3. Just remeber Eddie said if it didn't work with Gary, he would take up the tuba. Well he went back on his word and got Sammy. I really believe the reason they went Sammy is because he is a yes man and Dave isn't!!

I hope Sammy knows that his tour with Dave did better than this half assed VH reunion

Comment

• Hummarstra
                      Commando
                      • Feb 2004

I love Roth, but this whole campaigne thing is a little too much. VH is over, people. Just let it die. The fans could never convince Ed to FIRE Sam and THEN HIRE DAVE. Will never happen.

Comment

• lionsfan

I think I'm going to do it. VHagar is going to be performing at the Orifice Depot Center in Sept. I live only 15 min. away from the arena...could post a few here and there.

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I would love to help, but are thankful to god that this traversty wont survive long enough to make it to our fair shores...
                          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• bru87tr
                            Commando
                            • Apr 2004

Dave has an ego , yes! but its natural and not forced. this is who he is and people like it. there are 2 kinds- an asshole ego and a confident ego. Dave is loved by everyone cause of his confident ego. people fucking hate ed cause he has a forced ego and its all because of his insecurities. he acts like an asshole and shits on everyone he is in business and this includes the fans!

trust me, the only one jealous is spammy. no matter what he does he is in daves shadow and having to sing Daves songs speakes for itself. when Dave sings a sammy song come talk to us!

I have had enough and ed fans who are fans of dave and not spammy have to refrain from going to see ed play. if you pay to see him you are making spam and the tour look a success.

LIGHT IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!! *
                            "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• jacksmar
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

shits on everyone he is in business and this includes the fans!

Great point. Ask the people over at Music Man.

EVH speaks: “The worst part is that I just don't want any fans to think that we were misleading them. I tried to be straight with everybody.”

“Tried” as in: wasn’t.

“I don't like to walk around talking about being sober to everybody, but since I've been sober, I've been really passionate about everything.”
                              BAHAAAAHAAAAAAAA!

The lying ASS Clown speaks: "But I certainly wouldn't do it again, let's put it like that. I spent five years of my life with the WABORITAS, building my audience, catering only to them and trying to shed myself of VAN HALEN.”

Roth is Right: I used to jam with a guitar player and a drummer now I'm jamming with therapists and psychics and wives and household pets.

Sammy's a singer. David Lee's the singer.

There's only one dynasty that can ever happen for a given team.

What it says is, if I'm willing to get down on my hands and knees like a washer woman and do every inch of that stage, then I've done everything in preparation I possibly could and then I'll feel good about selling you a ticket.

You know, the fellas are in physical pain here. You don't just wander around needing a hip replacement or whatever you call it. You don't constantly have back pain and neck pain and make it to the chiropractor everyday. Come on. We all get a little stubbed toes and a wrenched finger here. If it goes for more than two days you lose sleep and it ruins your whole week. These guys are feeling like that every single day.

I think what happens is everytime I show my little mug in the public and people realize that I still have the same attitude. I have the same spirit. The energy is still there. Then people realize, it can still happen.
                              A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

Working...