Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SoCalChelle
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

I'm not censoring you. I don't have the ability or the desire to do that. All I'm saying is, you're criticizing her for continuing to argue after you've said it's over. If it's really over for you, why do YOU continue? If you stop responding to her, she'll stop responding to you and it will end. And if it still continues, you'll have nothing to do with it. See what I mean?
    Formerly Tormented VH Fan
    Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
      I'm not censoring you. I don't have the ability or the desire to do that. All I'm saying is, you're criticizing her for continuing to argue after you've said it's over. If it's really over for you, why do YOU continue? If you stop responding to her, she'll stop responding to you and it will end. And if it still continues, you'll have nothing to do with it. See what I mean?
      No, I don't think you understand. I declared it was over two days ago. Yesterday, she attacked me again. Now, it's back on. Very simple...I will behave if someone acts like an adult. And it was over. But she started shit up once again...and I will not kiss her ass. It was over...she started it up again. So, it's on.

I do not like that bitch. I know things about her that would truly shock posters at this site. And she won't back down (even when she says that she's leaving) because she needs the attention. And there's only so much I can put up with until I fight back.

So quit siding with her every time she attacks me. You may have a positive history with her, but that doesn't mean I should agree with you concerning FAB just because I have no problem with you. She creates her own problems, and you'd be better advised to not always side with her so publically if you want to keep up your good reputation. She makes life a living hell for a lot of people, and she's been doing it for years. Stay friends with her if you want, but stop trying to protect her because she's not even trying to protect herself.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• SoCalChelle
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

I'm not trying to protect ANYBODY. I'm just sick of all the fighting. I just figured if ONE of you (either one, doesn't matter) could be the bigger person and just stop, it would eventually fizzle out when the other person got tired of not getting a reaction. But if neither of you is willing to do that, I guess it'll just go on forever.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
          I'm not trying to protect ANYBODY. I'm just sick of all the fighting. I just figured if ONE of you (either one, doesn't matter) could be the bigger person and just stop, it would eventually fizzle out when the other person got tired of not getting a reaction. But if neither of you is willing to do that, I guess it'll just go on forever.
          Chelle, there's only one person that fights consistently at this site (and any other VH site), and it's not me. So, don't act like I did something wrong by insulting her. I feel no more guilt when it comes to FAB. She gets what she asks for. It's as simple as that. I would like to remain cool with you. But if you can't look past the fact that the woman has made so many enemies that simply can't put up with her mouthing off all the time, then I guess we can't be cool. It's really up to you. I will not back down. I've told FAB enough times that I would, and the next day she would start some shit up again. Well, that's it. She is in my black book...forever. How many times do I have to state that it's over? I've stated it one too many times, and that's it!

What do you want to do?
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• SoCalChelle
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

I'm not trying to fight with you. You're misunderstanding me completely. I'll just stop now.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I'm not fighting either and I really didnt think yesterdays post was an attack. Rikk i'm constantly fighting because people wont let me live down the mistakaes I have made in the past. I am desperatly trying to move forward but people keep making me fight the same battle over and over. You say you want to convert Hagarites into Rothards yet all you try to do with me is insult me. I have been a fan of the original line up since the beginning. Yes I swayed but I'm back on track. People have differences of opinions, that doesn't make it worth hating them and yeah I've done some pretty stupid things online but all I can say is there are two sides to every story and most of the time it's been me against the world so of course the world is gonna win.
              I'm not gonna fight anymore, but I'm not leaving. There are good things ahead for ROTH and VH and I happen to be a bit on the inside track. Take it for what its worth. Sure I'm a sheep. I love ED. He inspired me to pick up the guitar. I'm not proud of alot of the things he's done but his private life is none of my business. Roth and VH do have a future together.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                I'm not fighting either and I really didnt think yesterdays post was an attack. Rikk i'm constantly fighting because people wont let me live down the mistakaes I have made in the past. I am desperatly trying to move forward but people keep making me fight the same battle over and over. You say you want to convert Hagarites into Rothards yet all you try to do with me is insult me. I have been a fan of the original line up since the beginning. Yes I swayed but I'm back on track. People have differences of opinions, that doesn't make it worth hating them and yeah I've done some pretty stupid things online but all I can say is there are two sides to every story and most of the time it's been me against the world so of course the world is gonna win.
                I'm not gonna fight anymore, but I'm not leaving. There are good things ahead for ROTH and VH and I happen to be a bit on the inside track. Take it for what its worth. Sure I'm a sheep. I love ED. He inspired me to pick up the guitar. I'm not proud of alot of the things he's done but his private life is none of my business. Roth and VH do have a future together.
                You care to share any reasons for believing that Roth will be anywhere near the band?

A year ago, you hated him. I'm sorry, but you've done so much crap in the last little while and fought with so many people...and there comes a certain point at which people say, "This is how she is." Things eventually get remembered. Now, you're trying to be all nice, but in a day or two, you'll be screaming again, making up shit MAX said, making up shit I said, talking about how many enemies you've made me, posting lousy PM's people sent you two months ago, threatening people in PM's, trying to start vicious fights between people, etc.

I don't wish any real harm upon you, of course. But I know you haven't been the same way in return to others. I also know WOLFMAN finally dumped you, but that some real ugliness came out of it. I take no pleasure in such facts, but the fighting is very sad.

BTW, you jumped into my thread yesterday and basically ordered that it be stopped because it is against the rules to make posts against Hagar in MAIN!!! What the fuck is that? Did you really think you weren't starting a fight by doing something like that?
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

See that's another lie! Wolfman didn't dump me! Where did you hear THAT? That is a lie! OH MY GOD! That is what I'm talking about people say whatever thay want about me and evertyone believes it. I will let Wolf clear THAT up later! I have such a bad rep here and yeah most of it I brought on myself but I am TRULY trying to change but no one will give me a chance. I did alot of crazy shit and ya know what. I was crazy! My world was falling apart around me. People were attacking me on the board and it hurt and I fought back HARD and that was stupid. I made an ass out of myself. I'm trying to turn it around. I have apologized enough tho. At this point you and Max are just bringing up and rehashing whats already been settled. I don't want to fight this war again. You can either give me a chance or not but I'm not gonna beg and I'm not gonna apologize anymore. Maybe I misunderstood the pm's but I thought when you guys told me it was all good that meant you accepted me as I am, Eddie sheep and all. I don't feel the need or desire to change what I like for anyone. As for the reviews. I was ASKED by another mod to post them. I don't know if you read them but they were not entirly complimentary. You paint a picture of me being this big Hagar fan when in truth I was never a Hagar fan before he was in VH nor after VH. I did think he was the answer for them after Gary but in hindsite I was wrong.
                  Last edited by Guest; 09-09-2004, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Would you kindly keep me the fuck out of this?

Just as I told Pete when he called me this morning (BTW He's doing fine and wishes to thank everyone for the well wishes) I don't want my name mentioned in anymore "Fab threads!!!" I'M FUCKING FININSHED WITH THEM!!!
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Yeah, I don't know why you she keeps bringing your name up!!! It's insane. It's like she puts all of her "enemies" under one classification.

Very strange.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Relax Max~ Your name is in it because you more or less started it.
                        All we are doing here is trying to settle it so we all can get on with it. Wouldn't you rather get it over with peacefully? Just sweeping it undewr the rug only leaves it to surface again...

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
                          Yeah, I don't know why you she keeps bringing your name up!!! It's insane. It's like she puts all of her "enemies" under one classification.

Very strange.
                          I don't consider Max an enemy. I just think he got into my business and now we have some things to sort out.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

See that's another lie! Wolfman didn't dump me! Where did you hear THAT? That is a lie! OH MY GOD! That is what I'm talking about people say whatever thay want about me and evertyone believes it. I will let Wolf clear THAT up later! I have such a bad rep here and yeah most of it I brought on myself but I am TRULY trying to change but no one will give me a chance. I did alot of crazy shit and ya know what. I was crazy! My world was falling apart around me. People were attacking me on the board and it hurt and I fought back HARD and that was stupid. I made an ass out of myself. I'm trying to turn it around. I have apologized enough tho. At this point you and Max are just bringing up and rehashing whats already been settled. I don't want to fight this war again. You can either give me a chance or not but I'm not gonna beg and I'm not gonna apologize anymore. Maybe I misunderstood the pm's but I thought when you guys told me it was all good that meant you accepted me as I am, Eddie sheep and I. I don't feel the need or desire to change what I like for anyone. As for the reviews. I was ASKED by another mod to post them. I don't know if you read them but they were not entirly complimentary. You paint a picture of me being this big Hagar fan when in truth I was never a Hagar fan before he was in VH nor after VH. I did think he was the answer for them after Gary but in hindsite I was wrong.
                            This is crazy. You play good/bad...quit attacking if you don't fucking want to get fucking attacked. You are psycho, girl. You attacked me AGAIN yesterday for no fucking reason. And that was it for me. There is no reconciliation. It's fucking over.

And don't try any of the shit people have been warning me about!!! I've been getting a ton of PM's from people, cheering me on but warning me about shit you've done to them after a fight... So, no calling my employer, no calling the police, no calling the Bar Association, no threatening my family, no sending messages to my network administrator, no messages about the biker gang that will kill me. I know of two people you've threatened in the last few weeks, and both are afraid to post against you because of it. And that's just sick.

You don't scare me...and your nice act of the last half hour doesn't work. You started this again yesterday...and this time I'm going to fucking finish it.

And to think...all of this because I joked with you about putting you in some sheep pen.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

All we are doing here is trying to settle it so we all can get on with it. Wouldn't you rather get it over with peacefully? Just sweeping it undewr the rug only leaves it to surface again...
                              It's going to keep surfacing, and mainly because YOU never stop. So, that's it.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

That's bullshit. I was looking out for a friend and didn't know all of the facts. Was told a few stories, lies and it blew up. Whatever goes on among you, Wolf or Pete is your business and I want no part of it.
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...