GUNT - Behind the Bullshit

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

that's cool but you did get envolved and you put yourself there and shit did stir. I didn't invoolve you. I would like nothing more that to move on but this Fab bashishing isn't fair either. Your picking on me for old stuff. Stuff I have alreay repented for and apologized directly to the people involved for. If we can move on, who are you guys to stir it up again? That's not fair!

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
      that's cool but you did get envolved and you put yourself there and shit did stir. I didn't invoolve you.

It involved me when the other two parties are friends of mine and called me personally.

As for the Hagar stuff, you brought that on yourself with that "Spammy is sexy" crack.
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
        It's going to keep surfacing, and mainly because YOU never stop. So, that's it.
        Rikk, it had stopped... YOU and Max brought it up AGAIN... NOT me! You think I like this shit? Yeah I love being called Fat! Uh Huh I dig people picking on me and calling me names. All I want is to fit in and have fun on the board.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

that's cool but you did get envolved and you put yourself there and shit did stir. I didn't invoolve you. I would like nothing more that to move on but this Fab bashishing isn't fair either. Your picking on me for old stuff. Stuff I have alreay repented for and apologized directly to the people involved for. If we can move on, who are you guys to stir it up again? That's not fair!
          ENOUGH OF THIS FUCKING "WOE IS ME" BULLSHIT!!! You know what? FUCK THAT!!! You haven't apologized for anything to anybody. You go nuts, do tons of shit, ignore the point, ignore the questions, threaten every other person in the internet community, and then you act surprised when people REMEMBER IT!!!!!

You attacked me, you attacked MAX...I let it go three times now! And as usual, you needed attention and attacked me yesterday! DON'T AVOID THE FUCKING ISSUE!!! NO MORE "WOE IS FAB" CRAP!! You bring it all on yourself.

Do you care to acknowledge all the people you've threatened? Do you care to acnknowledge the people you still haven't apologized to? You haven't taken anything back. You think if you leave a few days, ANYTHING is forgotten. Fuck that!

And what's worse is you then say it's over, and then you attack that person again. You are a cancer on VH boards, Fab.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Rikk, it had stopped... YOU and Max brought it up AGAIN... NOT me! You think I like this shit? Yeah I love being called Fat! Uh Huh I dig people picking on me and calling me names. All I want is to fit in and have fun on the board.
            I might have believed that at one time. But your latest attack yesterday proves how full of shit you are.

See, it's a tricky thing...I receive PMs of encouragement from people you've really tried to hurt. But I can't post them because (unlike you) I respect privacy. So, I won't post them. But I won't let you play victim knowing what I know and seeing how you attacked once again for no reason. I really was finished with this for now. But not anymore.
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

well... whatever then. I tried...

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

well... whatever then. I tried...
                Listen to youself...you avoid EVERY fucking issue brought up. You don't try anything. You attack, people call you out, you ignore it, and then you expect it all to go away.

Stupid.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

ENOUGH OF THIS FUCKING "WOE IS ME" BULLSHIT!!! You know what? FUCK THAT!!! You haven't apologized for anything to anybody. You go nuts, do tons of shit, ignore the point, ignore the questions, threaten every other person in the internet community, and then you act surprised when people REMEMBER IT!!!!!

You attacked me, you attacked MAX...I let it go three times now! And as usual, you needed attention and attacked me yesterday! DON'T AVOID THE FUCKING ISSUE!!! NO MORE "WOE IS FAB" CRAP!! You bring it all on yourself.

Do you care to acknowledge all the people you've threatened? Do you care to acnknowledge the people you still haven't apologized to? You haven't taken anything back. You think if you leave a few days, ANYTHING is forgotten. Fuck that!

And what's worse is you then say it's over, and then you attack that person again. You are a cancer on VH boards, Fab.
                  I didnt see this one.. sorry...

Yes I apologized to everyone I threated and argued with except OLO. and I wont apologize to him. I have made good with everyone I have had issues with, ask them. Evertime Max apologized to ME I accepted it, even when he thought I wouldn't. Correct me if I'm wrong Max. I don't think I came after either of YOU. It was the other way around. I did step up today and try and resolve it tho but you won't have any of it so I'm done. I said I wasn't going to beg and I'm not... Have a nice day...
                  Last edited by Guest; 09-09-2004, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

I didnt see this one.. sorry...

Yes I apologized to everyone I threated and argued with except OLO. and I wont apologize to him. I have made good with everyone I have had issues with, ask them. Evertime Max apologized to ME I accepted it, even when he thought I wouldn't. Correct me if I'm wrong Max. I don't think I came after either of YOU. It was the other way around. I did step up today and try and resolve it tho but you won't have any of it so I'm done. I said I wasn't going to beg and I'm not... Have a nice day...
                    I'm sick of your bullshit. You refuse to acknowledge your starting a fight with me yesterday for NO reason. And as for Max apologizing to you, forgive me for I don't know this...but I bet $10 he's just afraid. But as for OLO, there are plenty of people that have messaged me...and you obviously didn't apologize or make good with all of them if I'm still receiving PMs of encouragement.

What's the matter now? Did you notice that you attacked the wrong people? Are you going to acknowledge your keeping this fight going again and again?

Did you ever wonder why you're always fighting?

You have tried for half an hour now to end this fight. Care to acknowledge what you've been doing the rest of the time?

One more lying post and I start posting the PMs (without the names attached to them and any obvious info that gives away the sender).
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• frenchie
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jul 2004

after the war, who you will be fighting for................;

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I'm done Rikk

Do what you want...

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I'm done Rikk

Do what you want...
                          So, you won't acknowledge anything, huh?

Okay...selected PMs coming.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

And as for Max apologizing to you, forgive me for I don't know this...but I bet $10 he's just afraid.

LOL. That was prior to the whole "PEN" thing. That was a private matter that had nothing to do with this stuff.

Where I'm pissed are my private comments being made public. It wasn't me who publicly brought all of the other members out for public reading. Like the thing with Brett. He and I already had that handled and then it was brought out publicly. For what reason, if not just to cause trouble?
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I'm Done...

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Done what ??

Comment

Working...