• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    I told you...

And this is what lead me to believe you wanted to hear from Wolf...

"Also, now you admit this about WOLFMAN. Didn't you tell me today that you guys didn't break up and that I would be hearing from him?"
    I never asked you to bring him. And actually, I'm glad you did. He didn't really do much to impress anybody. His novella was long, stuck-up and defensive.

Anyway, I'm tired. I'm sick and tired of listening to you justify everything. You bring this all on yourself. And I'm not one to make an enemy of, FAB. It's as simple as that.

I'll have an eye out.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• seenbad
      Commando
      • Jan 2004

seen.. I will show you the money. I will scan and email you the proof.
      Let's stir the pot shall we...
      You want to "stir the pot"? :confused: Why on earth would you want to do that? If you provide to me some sort of literal proof that you were there that evening, with alex, and at the same time give me a reason why she was also on line at the links, that'd be great. It's an open ended question mark in my mind. I'd love for you to be able to convince me that I'm not seeing things correctly.

Again, I'm not fighting with you or trying to gang up on you for anything. Stop with the pm's and all that hoopla. That's not my game. I very SIMPLY don't like my name associated with anything that I don't think is truthful.

If you have something you would like to share with me privately that backs your story up somehow, feel free to share it privately. I'd love nothing more than to say "hey, she's right" and have to admit to myself that I was wrong about you with all that.

But no, I don't want to "stir the pot". Believe me.
      sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Guitar Shark
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Man, does this thread have "Made for TV Movie" written all over it or what???
        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Brett
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It would be a fucking Emmy-award winning show. Anyone know how to write a good screenplay?

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

FAB VS. THE CONSPIRATORS...

Tonight on CBS following the SUPERBOWL.
            Last edited by Rikk; 09-10-2004, 05:05 PM.
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
              FAB VS. THE CONSPIRATORS...
              With special cameo by FORD.

(Sorry, had to do it Dave.)
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by seenbad
                You want to "stir the pot"? :confused: Why on earth would you want to do that? If you provide to me some sort of literal proof that you were there that evening, with alex, and at the same time give me a reason why she was also on line at the links, that'd be great. It's an open ended question mark in my mind. I'd love for you to be able to convince me that I'm not seeing things correctly.

Again, I'm not fighting with you or trying to gang up on you for anything. Stop with the pm's and all that hoopla. That's not my game. I very SIMPLY don't like my name associated with anything that I don't think is truthful.

If you have something you would like to share with me privately that backs your story up somehow, feel free to share it privately. I'd love nothing more than to say "hey, she's right" and have to admit to myself that I was wrong about you with all that.

But no, I don't want to "stir the pot". Believe me.
                OK... Will do.

Comment

• OLO

Wolf did share mod room info with FAB!!

I made a post in the mod room wondering what the fuck was up with Fab Shadow, she seemed to be on a rampage lately. I added links to a few of the threads that she had started shit in. The next day I get a PM from Fab telling me that if I have a problem with her that I should talk directly to her.

I didnt reply to her.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Wolf has got to be the BEST voice of reason there is! You dont like it because he doesn't play web games. I admire him for it.

Bitch please!

Wolfgirl is miles ahead of you in the game...

You'll see when he eventually dumps your fat ass...

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Elvis... Such a bitter little man!

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

And such a BORE! YAWN!

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

I doubt the general consensus agrees with you...

Cunt...

Comment

• lms2

Elvis, why do you hate Fab. I thought as a rule you were nice to women.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

I don't hate anyone...

I'm strictly in this for entertainment value...

Fug asks for this kind of treatment, and I'm willing to deliver...

She loves it!

I'm just spreading the love...

Comment

Working...