Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

You're lucky, FAB. You have waiting time.

I thought about this first...I'm going to PM each person back and get permission concerning which comments to anonymously post. Then, I will post a list of PMs made to me concerning things you've done.

This is no witchhunt, woman. You've attacked me one too many times and now I'm really mad. You have hurt a lot of people and I'm not backing down this time!!!
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

LOL! I am not one bit worried. The people I am reffering to have accepted my apologies. And I theirs. We agreed to disagree and move on. Some have beome friends and ohers just people on thre board. If they are pm'img you in private to help you in this war then they are the ones breaking their word, not me. I have nothing to be ashamed of because we made a deal (Myself and them) and I stuck to it. It will be interesting to see how many of them let you out them here.

Like I said, I was trying to make peace with you here, not carry it on. This is what you want to do so, I must say... I'm interested!

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
        LOL! I am not one bit worried. The people I am reffering to have accepted my apologies. And I theirs. We agreed to disagree and move on. Some have beome friends and ohers just people on thre board. If they are pm'img you in private to help you in this war then they are the ones breaking their word, not me. I have nothing to be ashamed of because we made a deal (Myself and them) and I stuck to it. It will be interesting to see how many of them let you out them here.

Like I said, I was trying to make peace with you here, not carry it on. This is what you want to do so, I must say... I'm interested!
        First off, no names will be mentioned. And (unlike you) I respect privacy. I will not post anything that people do not want me to post. It is usually threats that have caused people to: a) back down...b) request privacy. I've received a LOT of PMs. And the standard answer I always get is "I had to back down because she threatened so-and-so and I couldn't handle it anymore". I mean, you call that making peace? Threatening until the person backs down?

And you just attacked me yesterday. You want attention...not peace.

I have tried and tried and tried with you. And it's clear to me what you're made of. I have been bitten enough, and there will be NO peace now. And you don't have my employer's number or personal info, so this time you can't do anything.

Have a nice day. I'll be getting back to you. I've got work to do.
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

without names it can just be more LIES. You have already proven yourself to be a HUGE liar so dont bother! we;ll just leave it at no peace between you and I. I'm FINE with that. At least I can say I tried.

The people I am talking about however... the people I threatened... Brett and seen... I made peace with after the threats. I would never really hurt anyone. They just drove me to the breaking point and I acted out unproperly. But I guess even tho we made an agreement to stay out of eachothers way, they still slam me in private when they see the opportunity, even tho they said they wouldn't and if they say I threatened their kids, they are lying to boot! That's cool Aside from them OLO is the only other person I threatened and he can kiss my ASS! and ya know what Rikk! so can you! I tried here. You had just as mush to do with this as I did. I wanted to make peace, you turned the other cheek. I can live with that!

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

without names it can just be more LIES. You have already proven yourself to be a HUGE liar so dont bother! we;ll just leave it at no peace between you and I. I'm FINE with that. At least I can say I tried.

The people I am talking about however... the people I threatened... Brett and seen... I made peace with after the threats. I would never really hurt anyone. They just drove me to the breaking point and I acted out unproperly. But I guess even tho we made an agreement to stay out of eachothers way, they still slam me in private when they see the opportunity, even tho they said they wouldn't and if they say I threatened their kids, they are lying to boot! That's cool Aside from them OLO is the only other person I threatened and he can kiss my ASS! and ya know what Rikk! so can you! I tried here. You had just as mush to do with this as I did. I wanted to make peace, you turned the other cheek. I can live with that!
            One last time, you fucking liar...

1) Why did you start YET ANOTHER fight yesterday for no reason?

2) The people I've received e-mails from in the last few days are NOT Olo, Brett or Seen. Sorry to disappoint. I am not lying. There are others that have claimed you lied to them. I swear on my parents' lives. Do you want to explain that?

3) How many times should someone make peace with you (as I have) before finally giving up and admitting that war has begun?
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
              One last time, you fucking liar...

1) Why did you start YET ANOTHER fight yesterday for no reason?

2) The people I've received e-mails from in the last few days are NOT Olo, Brett or Seen. Sorry to disappoint. I am not lying. There are others that have claimed you lied to them. I swear on my parents' lives. Do you want to explain that?

3) How many times should someone make peace with you (as I have) before finally giving up and admitting that war has begun?
              1)I did not mean to start a fight yeasterday. Max tolf me there was no place for Sammy in Main so I really did not understand why you posted that and I honestly didnt realize You posted that until after that fact.

2) I dont know who the others are, I am not aware of anyone who I have issues with who I have not made up with.

3)I thought we were friends, I was shocked by the stuff in the PEN thread. I stuck up for you even when you were mean to me. I don't want a war with anyone but I wont be anyone target either. If people continue to seek me out I'm going to stand up for myself.

Did you ever consider for even one minute that I might be telling you the truth. Think about this... Maybe you just don't want peace with me... Anyway, It's up to you.

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Max tolf me there was no place for Sammy in Main
                Oh come on? You knew exactly what I meant when I said that. If I remember correctly it was when you posted a second or third Hagar show review?

How many threads are there daily slamming the round rocker? What twenty?
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                  Oh come on? You knew exactly what I meant when I said that. If I remember correctly it was when you posted a second or third Hagar show review?

How many threads are there daily slamming the round rocker? What twenty?
                  She knew exactly what you meant.

She's just trying to justify her bullshit. Liar.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I get it now. I'm sorry if I misunderstood. WTF do you guy want from me? I aint killing myself so you can forget that!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

She knew exactly what you meant.

She's just trying to justify her bullshit. Liar.
                      You are the LIAR RIKK and your a shit stirrer too boot. FUCK YOU ok. I've kissed your smelly ass enough today. I've tried and tried to come to terms with you. I have taken your harrassment and your degrading comments and now I'm done. You want a war you got one.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

You are the LIAR RIKK and your a shit stirrer too boot. FUCK YOU ok. I've kissed your smelly ass enough today. I've tried and tried to come to terms with you. I have taken your harrassment and your degrading comments and now I'm done. You want a war you got one.
                        LOL. Harrassment and degrading comments? You started this yesterday. And you know it. So, it's war.

And you'll lose. I'll start compiling my PM list...
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• tjvhou812
                          Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

LOL. Harrassment and degrading comments? You started this yesterday. And you know it. So, it's war.

And you'll lose. I'll start compiling my PM list...
                          shut the fuck up
                          Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                            shut the fuck up
                            Man, that's twice! Quit stealing my lines!:p
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

I just wish you'd BOTH shut the fuck up. I'm trying to stay out of this fight, but it's bleeding all over other threads now. Dude, she fucking apologized and that wasn't good enough for you. What the hell DOES she have to do to make you happy?
                              Formerly Tormented VH Fan
                              Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

all your Katydid slams are in one thread, right?
                                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...