X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phil theStalker
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Let's Invade Canada

Let's invade Canada next. They don't have much of a military and they don't agree with the U.S. being in Iraq. That's enough of a reason to invade them. And they may have WMD's. You never know. U.S. invasion of Canada. They won't even know we're coming. haha We don't put vinegar on our French fries, er, excuuuse me, FREEDOM Fries! This is huge. Why aren't we hearing about this? Why aren't the generals working on this? How are the Canadians going to defend themselves since they've been disarmed? They banned their guns to citizens -- with the UN, i.e., one world government plan. And I get tired of Canadians always saying "thank you" and "excuse me." Canadians are t2oo damn polite. That's another reason to invade to stop that. Invade Canada. You won't even need a draft.

Add to Ignore list
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Blame Canada, blame Canada...
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Full Bug
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Re: Let's Invade Canada

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
      Canadians are t2oo damn polite.
      Too damm polite? Lick my sweaty nutsack....
      Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Don't pay attention to this crap, Bug...

He's still drinking from last night...

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
          Let's invade Canada next. They don't have much of a military and they don't agree with the U.S. being in Iraq. That's enough of a reason to invade them. And they may have WMD's. You never know. U.S. invasion of Canada. They won't even know we're coming. haha We don't put vinegar on our French fries, er, excuuuse me, FREEDOM Fries! This is huge. Why aren't we hearing about this? Why aren't the generals working on this? How are the Canadians going to defend themselves since they've been disarmed? They banned their guns to citizens -- with the UN, i.e., one world government plan. And I get tired of Canadians always saying "thank you" and "excuse me." Canadians are t2oo damn polite. That's another reason to invade to stop that. Invade Canada. You won't even need a draft.

Ha Ha Ha!!

I'm sorry we're too polite for you. Excuse me, did I remember to apologize for being so polite? Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Go ahead, invade... just remember that it would mean that you would have the rest of the world against you. Can you say WWIII?? - you wouldn't have ANY allies.

We don't put vinegar on our fries either. We put gravy & cheese curds on them. It's called Poutine.
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
            Too damm polite? Lick my sweaty nutsack....

Bug, shame on you... You forgot to say please!
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Full Bug
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
              Bug, shame on you... You forgot to say please!
              Please EH!
              Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• VanJay011379
                Roadie
                • Jan 2004

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

I forgot about that movie!

Yes, I say we invade them!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

you crazy Americans are always looking for a fight.
                    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• ODShowtime
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                      you crazy Americans are always looking for a fight.
                      only the crazy ones
                      gnaw on it

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

well the crazy ones convince the sane ones that it's a good idea, until they are elbow deep in political shit and ask other Nations for help.
                        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Vivian Campbell
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Oct 2004

No go. We've tried to take down Canada twice to no avail. Those Canadians are tricky bastards.
                          The Fat Lady is singing for Van Hagar.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attac...&postid=392002

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Vivian Campbell
                            No go. We've tried to take down Canada twice to no avail. Those Canadians are tricky bastards.
                            We have yet to instigate "Operation: Human Shield"...
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

"BLAME CANADA!"

Blame Canada

Comment

Working...