X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Steelers up 21-3...

now Pittsburgh needs to just add the damn nail in the coffin to their game...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

And Philly next week...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Looks like all of the division leaders in my division win again...

fucking hell...I can't get away from these fuckers...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

This is the shit that pisses me off...the fucking let New England march right down the damn field...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Damn it...New England TD...Pittsburgh's only up 2 TD's...I say only...but I'm sick of watching Pittsburgh play well...then fucking coast...no killer instinct whatsoever...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Damn...Randal-El nearly broke that...34 seconds left...plenty of time to do something...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Alright...Pittsburgh could get a field goal here...that would be sweet indeed...one more play...9 seconds to go...here we go...

Flag...damn it...holding...motherfuckers...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

That was one damn impressive win, sports fans...

While I think my prediction that Duce's running was still a big key, it was the defense's pressure of Brady that led to the big turnovers in the 1st half that was the turning point....

Porter's strip of the ball....

Townsend's INT for the TD.....

Once they got the big lead, yes Poj, I agree 100 percent that they were playing WAY too far off of the ball....It was only natural that it would only take about 7 or 8 of those and they'd be in scoring range again....

But, turned out it didn't make a difference, 'cause the Pats basically couldn't stop that offense.... The Duce/Bus combo was just fucking lethal....

I don't know how many more games it's going to take for ROeTH to be fully accredited.... The guy is just a fucking stud....

And fucking CBS needs to give the AFC package back to NBC.... They didn't switch to the game until 4:35 here, after they switched from the Indy game, after they switched from the Philly game....

Hey Lou, your team's next !!!!!

And that prediction is REALLY looking good !!!!
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ODShowtime
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Go Steelers!
                    gnaw on it

Comment

• fenway5150
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Feb 2004

I am so fired up right now....this team looks so good. They have improved so much defensively from the past two years, they have a quarterback who looks to be a winner for years to come, their running game is back to where it was three years ago. If they take out Philadelphia this weekend, the headlines will get that much bigger for the boys in black and gold!
                      "To keep up with me, you must be fast. To sing like me, you must be great. To beat me? You must be kidding!"
                      - DLR, 2004

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

I'm not holding my breath about this game...this week...with Philly...

I'll talk after it...

I think it will be a good one though...

we'll just have to see...

as far as Roeth goes...I'll say this...5-0 is impressive...but I won't be sold on the kid until he performs in the playoffs......

I've seen to much excellence in the regular season...only to have it explode in the playoffs...

although last week was as close as you get...

Comment

• redblkwht
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Ben Lee Roethlisberger is the shit, im sorry i doubted this cat..
                          he is for real, what maddux wish he was, you have found
                          an incredible talent congrats, for years to come WOW.

EUAS

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Sunday was incredible. And hopefully this Sunday will be too. But win or lose, this Sunday will not decide the season or anything remotely like it.

But man, I'd love to see them make the most of their momentum like they ALMOST did in 2002.
                            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Philly's a 1.5 point favorite....

I think T.O. is NOT going to be the key factor in the game, unless you're referring to a negative factor.... Sure, he'll get his 5-6 catches, maybe 60-70 yards, but he won't light them up like he did last year in Frisco....

I think the Stillers will be able to double team him, due to Westbrook still being banged up, Pinkston being banged up, and the Stillers just fucking mugging people against the run....

And once again, Duce is going a big factor.... He is going to be one pumped up motherfucker going against his former team....

And then there's ROeTH...

Nothing this guy does surprises me anymore....

I think Philly's pass defense is quite overrated, and when Philly puts 8 in the box just to stop Duce, Ben is going to pick them apart....

STILLERS 31, PHILLY 13 !!!!!!!
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Snoo

This, so far, has easily been the best-coached Steelers team since Cowher took over. Lebeau is still a genius. Whisenhunt knows how to win and not just think up crazy plays that work 30% of the time.

Comment

Working...