FUCK these fucking brainwashed and braindead fucking asshole cops!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

FUCK these fucking brainwashed and braindead fucking asshole cops!!!

Daily Mail

'All he did was love me': Heartbreaking moment police shoot and kill dog that was defending owner when officers arrested him for FILMING them

The 130-pound, 3-year-old Rottweiler named Max was shot to death after he escaped through a window in a parked car and ran over to his master, Leon Rosby, who was being arrested for filming the scene on his phone.

The video (watch original on YouTube) shows Rosby, 52, walking his dog Sunday around 7 p.m. near a house with several police squad cars parked outside.

He is seen filming the scene in order 'to make sure nobody's civil rights were being violated,' he told DailyBreeze.com.

Rosby is then seen talking to a pair of police officers in the distance.

Hawthorne Police Lt Scott Swain said that officers were warning Rosby to turn down the music in his car.

'It's distracting the officers. It's interfering with what they are able to hear,' Lt Swain said. 'It's not just a party call. It's an armed robbery call. The officers need to hear what's going on with the people being called out of the residence. That music in his car is bleeding over and it's distracting them.'

A neighbor who witnessed the event said they heard Rosby yell 'It's my (expletive) radio!' to officers.

But Rosby said that didn't happen because as a Christian he doesn't swear.

'I do apologize if I didn't immediately comply,' Rosby said. 'The music may have been a little loud but I was complying.'

Eventually the two officers start walking towards Rosby, who puts Max into his car where the windows are rolled down. Rosby seems to calmly walk over to the officers and turn around, volunteering himself for arrest.

As the officers put handcuffs on Rosby, the dog starts barking and manages to jump out of the car. Another police officer comes over and looks like he's trying to grab the leash when the dog jumps up and the officer shoots him several times.

Last edited by ELVIS; 07-02-2013, 09:46 AM.
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

About 50% the fault of the owner.

Comment

• Dr. Love
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

But Rosby said that didn't happen because as a Christian he doesn't swear.
      I know a lot of Christians that are going to be very surprised when they hear about this.
      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Dr. Love
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Come to think of it, including ELVIS.
        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          About 50% the fault of the owner.
          For what, walking his dog and taking photos ??

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Dr. Love
            Come to think of it, including ELVIS.
            Yeah, that's a bunch of bullshit too...

Most Christians are lukewarm dishrags who think not gossiping and not cursing will get them into Heaven...

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
              For what, walking his dog and taking photos ??
              Blasting out shitty music really loud while rubber necking at a crime scene and not securing his animal properly even when he knew the cops were going to take action.

Who walks their dog in a car? He was probably there just to get material for his Facebook.

The cops were assholes too of course.

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

COPS murder innocent dog

WARNING - GRAPHIC

This fucking little dicked cop shoots this 2 year old dog. What the fuck??!! God fucking damn I hate police more & more every fucking day. Trigger happy dudes with small dicks need to be tough guys. Why the fuck did they arrest this man?

Again, WARNING - this is hard to watch. If you can't handle it, don't watch the last :35 seconds please. But I think everyone should see this and send this police department letters, emails & phone calls. It's the only way to make things change.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

All the websites are down for these miserable fucks.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Once you get over the horribleness of seeing a dog shot, there are two sides to this as a poster in another forum writes

I have read a bunch of the comments on here and I am wondering if I watched a different video.

This dog snaps and lunges at two cops that have their hands on someone that was blasting music in the street during a SWAT raid. You understand, if you can't hear, you are at a disadvantage in trying to A) issue orders to citizens that may be in a dangerous area Hear someone that is planning to attack your SWAT members while hiding in a closet C) Record statements made during the investigation.

I know there are a lot of people that hate cops, sometimes rightly so, but come on. This dog jumped out of the car and advanced threateningly, it lunged and the officers backed up, it snapped and the officer defended himself and others. I will tell you in no uncertain terms, while I love animals, HUMANS will always come first.

In closing, what would YOU have done if you had a Cujo coming at you? You aren't outrunning it, especially with a subject in handcuffs. You aren't going hand to hand with it, I assure you when you wrestle with your shitzu at home its not the same. You aren't going to taze it, as someone that has been tazed, I can tell you, if you want to still do something, the X26 aint going to stop you from doing it. So what are you going to do? Also, to speak to the lethality of this animal, he shoots it once and it keeps attacking, ya taze it... sure. Have any of you actually had a dog bite wound?

As an EMT, I can say, they are not pretty and heal even worse, there is a good chance for infection which can turn septic, fuck that. Not worth the chance. Put this Piece of Shit, ratchet ass hood in jail and prevent him from owning another animal, the blood is on his hands. Included is a link to the video I watched, in it, they say several times, this guys music is way too loud. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDBZr...ature=youtu.be

I still think the cop could/should have used a pepper spray or similar.

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Personally I've never seen a maced or pepper-sprayed dog ( I've seen mail carriers zap a couple over the years) do anything other than run away yelping...
                      Originally posted by conmee
                      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                      Originally posted by eddie78
                      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• fraroc
                        Commando
                        • Jun 2012

This is why I love dogs more that cats. As much as kittens are cute, dogs truly love their owners and as sadly evidenced here, they will take a bullet for you. There is a reason why they're called "Man's Best Friend". I really need to hug my neighbor's dog now

And to the cops who killed that dog, , , , , ,
                        How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

That "other side" of the story is as fucking stupid as "the other half" was to Van Halen. The guy with the dog did nothing to warrant being arrested which is what fired up the dog in the first place.

Fuck these cops.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                            Veteran
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            Blasting out shitty music really loud while rubber necking at a crime scene and not securing his animal properly even when he knew the cops were going to take action.

Who walks their dog in a car? He was probably there just to get material for his Facebook.

The cops were assholes too of course.
                            Your mind-boggling, abject stupidity never ceases to amaze me. You've managed to out do yourself. Which is amazing.

I hate cops. I can only hope these cunts get a bullet in the head, like they deserve.

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

Dumb human gets his dog shot..............

that guy deserves to get beat with a club full of nails............................

Comment

Working...