FUCK these fucking brainwashed and braindead fucking asshole cops!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• fraroc
      Commando
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by sadaist

READ THIS AND BE EVEN MORE DISGUSTED

The cop that shot, OFFICER JEFFREY SALMON, has a history of brutality and costing the department millions of dollars in lawsuits.

http://www.mountainhomenews.com/blogs/1137/entry/53754/
      Jeffery SALMON?

Let's grill that bitch.
      How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
        Jeffery SALMON?

Let's grill that bitch.
        Oh, I guarantee you, that will definitely happen when he arrives here.

Then I'm going to turn Cerberus loose on his ass. Let's see how tough he is facing down a three headed dog without his fucking gun.
        Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

[VIDEO WARNING] Max is Dead: Justified Dog Shooting or Revenge? http://t.co/4MuqKcoNEm— FOX 11 Los Angeles (@myfoxla) July 3, 2013
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• fraroc
            Commando
            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by jhale667
            [VIDEO WARNING] Max is Dead: Justified Dog Shooting or Revenge? http://t.co/4MuqKcoNEm— FOX 11 Los Angeles (@myfoxla) July 3, 2013
            FOX can go fucking shove a broom up their asses.
            How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
              FOX can go fucking shove a broom up their asses.
              Totally agree on FAUX, but how much you want to bet the ASPCA and PETA get involved once this goes national? Douchebag cop may finally get kicked off the force, which from Sada's linked article would save L.A. County $$. Fuck him. The dog's owner certainly is partly at fault too, but the cop is a trigger-happy douche from all accounts.
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by sadaist
                Then go to him and have him turn down the music please.

Nah. Black dude THEY ALL KNOW (see article below). He must be arrested. Ni@@?r musta done something wrong right? We'll figure it out down at the station right Jeffrey? Yeah Bob, now lemme shoot his punk ass dog first cause I never have consequences to my actions (again see below article). ...and a horrible shot at that. 4 times point blank & didn't kill the fucking thing...no, it had to writhe in agony on a 100 degree paved road first for a bit.

READ THIS AND BE EVEN MORE DISGUSTED

The cop that shot, OFFICER JEFFREY SALMON, has a history of brutality and costing the department millions of dollars in lawsuits.

http://www.mountainhomenews.com/blogs/1137/entry/53754/
                It always pisses me off when police forces settle actions out of court with taxpayers money.

Either they are guilty in which case I want them prosecuted in public or they are innocent and I don't want my money wasted.

But also from the article

Rosby has a history with the Hawthorne Police Department. He has several convictions and has filed six complaints against the agency for mistreatment and racial profiling. He also claims that in March officers broke one of his ribs when they responded to a domestic violence disturbance at his house, nearby where his dog was shot.
                Rottweilers are actually banned here and many countries have special laws whereby they have to be muzzled or whatever.

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  Rottweilers are actually banned here and many countries have special laws whereby they have to be muzzled or whatever.
                  People could care less about Rotts here, they're terrified of Pitbulls.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    So now we are going to have a dead dog conspiracy theory...?
                    I'm petty sure there was a second shooter in the bushes. And a third one under the street lamp...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                      People could care less about Rotts here, they're terrified of Pitbulls.
                      I'm more afraid of rotts. But then, I'm afraid of the basic stupidity of the idiots who own about 75% of these types of dogs because they think it makes them some sort of badass...

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        I'm more afraid of rotts. But then, I'm afraid of the basic stupidity of the idiots who own about 75% of these types of dogs because they think it makes them some sort of badass...
                        Anybody that has one for that reason, and/or trains/abuses them to the point they become vicious is a scumbag.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Saw a rottie yesterday while walking through the park. Poor guy was panting so hard in the 90-something degree heat he looked about as threatening as a poodle.

Big dogs don't scare me all that much. Only one dog ever left a scar on my body and that was a goddamned Pekingnese. A St. Bernard scared the crap out of me once, but that's because I was 5 years old and a lot smaller than him. He was just being friendly, of course.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            ...But then, I'm afraid of the basic stupidity of the idiots who own about 75% of these types of dogs because they think it makes them some sort of badass...

It's unfortunate about how scared shitless most people have become over certain dogs because of the said idiots. I own a Pit-Bull who's about to turn 11 and is still just a happy, well trained, playful puppy that hardly ever barks and barely even reacts to others walking by. I'm constantly explaining to people (as they march to the other side of the street) that it's all in how they're brought up.

Granted, I hate the name pit-bull, I mean, how can you not think of a bull being dropped in a pit to fight another bull? Poor name choice indeed.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

When my kids were really young in the park I would look at the owner rather than the breed of dog and use that to judge whether I needed to worry or not...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Knew a male pit bull fairly well...saw it every month for a couple of years...well one summer I was petting the other dog in the house...a female dog.
                                I went to go to the kitchen and got to within 10 feet of the male pit bull.

Let's just say he came within 1/2 inch of letting me know what he could have done with my most vital appendage. He was so fast he was back sitting down before I could even react - leapt 10 feet in a millisecond. I guess she was in heat...damn that was scary

I don't think that an animal that dangerous and unable to avoid that ever-present breed-response (or better put inproperly bred response) has a place other than deep woods or on your heavily gated property. Just last month yet another perfect, well-adjusted and calm pit-bull mauled a 7 year old girl where I live. What exactly do we need again to realize some things are just broken? And yes I know there are wonderful pit bulls. I have played with many. What happens if you are the one to meet the next "model citizen " who snaps?
                                Last edited by Romeo Delight; 07-02-2013, 10:00 PM.
                                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Working...