FUCK these fucking brainwashed and braindead fucking asshole cops!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister

US 2012 dog bite fatalities

Information gathered by DogsBite.org is verifiable through Internet archive services. Our Fatality Citations section documents each source used in our dog bite-related fatality research.

2012 statistics

38 U.S. fatal dog attacks occurred in 2012.2 Despite being regulated in Military Housing areas and over 600 U.S. cities, pit bulls contributed to 61% (23) of these deaths. Pit bulls make up less than 5% of the total U.S. dog population.

Together, pit bulls (23) and rottweilers (3), the second most lethal dog breed, accounted for 68% of all fatal attacks in 2012. In the 8-year period from 2005 to 2012, this combination accounted for 73% of the total recorded deaths.

The breakdown between pit bulls and rottweilers is substantial over this 8-year period. From 2005 to 2012, pit bulls killed 151 Americans, about one citizen every 19 days, versus rottweilers, which killed 32, about one citizen every 91 days.

Annual data from 2012 shows that 50% (19) of the victims were adults, 21-years and older, and the other half were children, ages 8-years and younger. Of the total children killed by dogs in 2012, 79% (15) were ages 2-years and younger.

Annual data also shows that males were more often victims, 61% (23), than females. The majority of male victims, 61% (14), were ages 8-years and younger. Of the total female victims, only 33% (5) fell into this same age group.
    Pit bulls are less than 5% of dog population but account for 61% of deaths? I don't think there is much more to be said. There really isn't a second place here...38 fatalities - 23 from pit bulls. Yeah, that's a problem. Half are children 8 years of age or younger. Sorry, this isn't ok
    Last edited by Romeo Delight; 07-03-2013, 04:54 PM.
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      All the more clever given you guys wear white hoods...
      This of course means WAR !!!

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

You're lucky I'm a nice guy...

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
          That's VERY cool and I love wolfdogs but I still wouldn't want one in my house. Ceasar Milan the Dog Whisperer said that Wolfdogs that are mostly wolf are not like domesticated dogs at all and are usually owned by stupid people that don't know how to take care of a tamed wild animal. Its very tragic to hear the number of beautiful wolfdogs that die every year because their owners buy them because A. They think they're just like dogs and B. They want to look badass (like stupid pit bull owners) One of the common behaviors of wolfdogs that are more than half-wolf is that they begin to destroy the house which makes them get agressive agressive when told "NO!" by their owner, they either maul or get very nasty with their owner and instead of giving him to a wildlife shelter LIKE THEY SHOULD, they give them to dog pounds which usually put them down on the spot, soley due to the fact that they are wolfdog hybrids.

I would love to own one if I knew how to take care of it though. I'll probably end up settling for a German Shepherd or a Husky.

Interesting... my friend's lived into its teens IIRC and he never mentioned any aggressive behavior like that... He was already older when I met him but he just seemed to like to chill with the humans....
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
            I was reading something on a school of thought that suggests domestication dulls intelligence and senses...
            There's a hint to why you're so slow...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jhale667
              Interesting... my friend's lived into its teens IIRC and he never mentioned any aggressive behavior like that... He was already older when I met him but he just seemed to like to chill with the humans....
              i put a folder of timber on my FB
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Timber did "kinda" get "bitey" his last coupla years
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                  Pit bulls are less than 5% of dog population but account for 61% of deaths? I don't think there is much more to be said. There really isn't a second place here...38 fatalities - 23 from pit bulls. Yeah, that's a problem. Half are children 8 years of age or younger. Sorry, this isn't ok

One of my exes does pit rescues...big passion of hers. ONE out of a couple she fostered while we were together nipped her thumb but she insisted it was a fear response, not aggression. He barely got her, but the problem with something that can exert 1200 lbs psi w/ its teeth; shattered the thumbnail, & she was in danger of losing the tip of her thumb for a bit (didn't happen fortunately). So you DO need to be extra careful with them.
                  Still, based on what I saw with her I'd almost be willing to bet 4.5% of the truly vicious 5% are/were owned by assholes that made them that way...
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

I would bet my life there are FAR more dog bites every day from small breeds. But they are minor in damage mostly & go unreported. Pit Bulls get a bad rap because when they do bite they are able to do some serious damage.

And this dog in the video was a Rottweiler. Still a huge breed able to do serious damage. But also one of the sweetest/big sissy/tummy rub breeds I've ever known.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                      If I turn my docile dog in, will you sleep better at night?

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

I don't think most of the people in this world are even capable of driving safely much less able to rub thier head and pat their belly at the same time.

So why the damn fool ignorant assholes with a ego issue need a pit bull they can't get to work on time probably can't even seperate their laundry correctlt or pay bills on time..so to the point.

A large dog is like a gun it is most of the time used improperly(the dogs) and undiciplined and thus the people who own the dogs are negligent.

There should be perhaps some legislation maybe Obama can pass a dog bill like a 7 week waiting period for half breed wolves and pit bulls.

The situation is different than guns guns don't kill the owners /operator does.

Dogs kill without proper handling and training......maybe it is the same thing..like I related to in the first sentance people can't be trusted with certain things.

Outlawing guns is as silly as outlawing large breed dogs.
                        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

The sad thing for pit bulls is since they are very strong, and known as a "gangsta" type dog, a lot of shit owners get them. Obviously they also do not treat them great or love them the was a good doggie should be loved. So they go bad. Raised in a loving home like any other breed a pit bull can be a wonderful family member & protector.

I admit to being a little scared of any large breed of dog when I don't know the dog. Cleaning pools sucked at the houses where they had to lock up the dog when I came. Then someone else would accidentally let it out not knowing why it was locked in a room & not knowing I was there. never fucking failed. Halfway through cleaning the pool & some dog comes at me. I stopped taking on customers where the dog had to be put elsewhere when I came. Just wasn't worth that $85 a month account to be worried the whole time I was there.

And it was 2 bull mastiffs that scared me the most. Any dog that outweighs you by double is a scary thing lol.
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                            If I turn my docile dog in, will you sleep better at night?
                            Yeah I will. Possibly one more family that won't have a loved one mauled to death. The one here was the usual story..."Never barked at anyone...so gentle..""lalalalalala.

Then one day it mauled a 6 year old girl to death...jumping the fence to do so. Awesome breed
                            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• ashstralia
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Feb 2004

fuckwit got his dog shot.

yes, your cops are lacking in many areas of basic training. then again, you probably have more in the greater l.a. or n.y. area than we have in our whole 600 square mile state. (i often do the conversions for y'all).

i hope all you cop haters have a pleasant interaction the next time you really need them.

edit; currently here it involves 14 months of full time training plus at least a diploma of policing. it's kinda hard. tends to weed out the wannabees...
                              Last edited by ashstralia; 07-04-2013, 06:09 AM.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                                I don't think most of the people in this world are even capable of driving safely much less able to rub thier head and pat their belly at the same time.

Irony Alert
                                Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...