FUCK these fucking brainwashed and braindead fucking asshole cops!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR Bridge
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
    That's why we can discuss it here...I am not convincing you, nor do I want to.

I am no dog breeder historian, but I think it's fair to say there were probably not the best of motives when breeders developed. From here:

They were originally bred to do bull baiting (when a dog grabs a bull by the nose and doesn't let go so that the person castrating a bull doesn't get gored). But then people turned it into a sport where the dog and bull would get into a pit and fight; that's where the name Pit Bull came from. But after that was outlawed they began breeding them to fight each other. Any human-aggressive pits were immediately shot.Despite their gruesome past and present (in some cases), Pit Bulls can make great pets. They were especially bred not to be aggressive to humans, but can still have animal aggression. With proper training, socialization, and care they can be the most wonderful companions and family members.

They were originally bred to do bull baiting (when a dog grabs a bull by the nose and doesn't let go so that the person castrating a bull doesn't get gored). But then people turned it into a sport where the dog and bull would get into a pit and fight; that's where the name Pit Bull came from. But after that was outlawed they began breeding them to fight each other. Any human-aggressive pits were immediately shot.
    Despite their gruesome past and present (in some cases), Pit Bulls can make great pets. They were especially bred not to be aggressive to humans, but can still have animal aggression. With proper training, socialization, and care they can be the most wonderful companions and family members.

I guess I am just not prepared to let dumb-ass humans with serious lack of judgment take this aggressive and powerful animal to a park where kids are. Sure there are great pit bulls, but you can't tell me you haven;t heard of several maulings of innocent kids from previously perfectly friendly pit bulls.

It's not the dog's fault - they were bred to be nasty...sorry it is the hard truth, but that doesn't mean we allow them to hurt innocent kids. When they attack, the results are life-long injuries and scars (hopefully not death) That has to be taken into account
    It's all in how you train them, raise them. Got mine at ten weeks old and trained him for a year and a half. I'm not buying into the notion that if my dog's parents and grand parents were forced to fight other dogs by their asshole owners in Newark NJ, that by default, he is a walking liability to the safety of people, mainly kids.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Hawthorne Police Department Pays $1,000,000 To Settle Brutality & Corruption Lawsuit

LA 2009

i]The Hawthorne Police Department paid One Million Dollars to a Settle Lawsuit in which it was alleged a man was kicked in the face while handcuffed and then falsely prosecuted along with his wife to cover up the brutality. Evidence the plaintiffs were prepared to present at trial included a photograph of an officer appearing to kick the handcuffed plaintiff in the face and a surveillance video allegedly depicting officers high-fiving each other as the injured plaintiff suffered from a broken jaw.[/i]

The Hawthorne Police Department paid One Million Dollars to a Settle Lawsuit in which it was alleged a man was kicked in the face while handcuffed and then falsely prosecuted along with his wife to cover up the brutality. Evidence the plaintiffs were prepared to present at trial included a photograph of an officer appearing to kick the handcuffed plaintiff in the face and a surveillance video allegedly depicting officers high-fiving each other as the injured plaintiff suffered from a broken jaw.

After approval by the City Council, Hawthorne paid $1,000,000, (one million dollars) to settle Goodrow v. Hawthorne Police Department, Case No. CV- 07-5253 (VBV), on the eve of trial in United States District Court, Central District of California, the Honorable Judge Valerie Baker Fairbank presiding.

Officers Ian Elliot, Thomas Heffner, Melanie Newenham, Renee Descant, Jeffrey Salmon, David Gregor and Jailer Darnell Wallace were among defendants named in the lawsuit. The plaintiffs Anthony Goodrow and Karla Henriquez Goodrow sued the Hawthorne Police Officers for alleged deprivation of their civil rights resulting from excessive force, denial of medical treatment and malicious prosecution, stemming from an incident that occurred at a party on July 21, 2006.

On July 21, 2006, the Hawthorne Police Department received a loud noise complaint. Plaintiffs contend that in shutting down the party, officers beat plaintiff Anthony Goodrow, handcuffed him and then continued to beat him. It was further alleged that while Mr. Goodrow was handcuffed and face down on the cement, an Officer kicked Mr. Goodrow in the face breaking his jaw. Mr. Goodrow alleged he was arrested and taken to the jail instead of the hospital causing a delay in medical treatment. The wife of Mr. Goodrow, Karla Henriquez Goodrow, alleged she witnessed part of the beating and screamed for officers to stop. She alleged they arrested her and falsely charged her with public intoxication.

The Goodrows were then prosecuted in criminal court. Ultimately the criminal charges against Mr. Goodrow were dismissed. The case against Mrs. Goodrow proceeded to trial and she was acquitted. After the acquittal the Goodrows filed a federal lawsuit against the officers for deprivation of civil rights, excessive force, malicious prosecution and denial of medical treatment.

Attorney's Glen Jonas and Christopher Driscoll (from the law firm of Jonas & Driscoll L.L.P.) litigated the civil action to its successful conclusion. Todd Melnik was the attorney who successfully defended the plaintiffs in the original criminal matters, enabling the firm of Jonas & Driscoll to litigate the civil rights action against the defendant police officers.

In April 2008, the law firm of Jonas & Driscoll L.L.P. attained a $4.5 million dollar jury verdict against Bell Gardens Police Officers. In July 2009, Jonas & Driscoll L.L.P. will bring to trial L.A. County Sheriff's Deputies accused of viciously beating Deon Dirks.

If you need further information, contact Glen Jonas at 213-683-2033

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Fuck sadaist, that is a heart wrenching picture .
        Puts a lot of shit in to perspective .
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
          I'm not buying into the notion that if my dog's parents and grand parents were forced to fight other dogs by their asshole owners in Newark NJ, that by default, he is a walking liability to the safety of people, mainly kids.
          Either way...

If I'm out with my dogs and I see a pit, I go the other way...

I don't need to find out if he's nice or not...

And I like all dogs...

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
            And it wouldn't be like that if the so called government "aid" money got to the people...

The money goes to the war lords who could care less about that kid...

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

There is a lot of truth in that E
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by ELVIS
                Either way...

If I'm out with my dogs and I see a pit, I go the other way...

I don't need to find out if he's nice or not...

And I like all dogs...
                I understand the apprehension and it is unfortunate that, not only the bad rap, but the fact that there are so many asshole owners out there, it is better to be safe than sorry.

I'm sure our dogs would get along just fine.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Mine are friendly but very protective...

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DLR Bridge

I'm sure our dogs would get along just fine.
                    Sure, I love 'em...

I even babysit dogs from time to time...

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Or is it dog sit ??

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur

Exactly. When I've been flat broke, depressed, and feel like I have been dealt the worst hand ever I look at that photo. Makes my problems seem miniscule.
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                          Mine are friendly but very protective...

The way all dogs normally are. I was 4 when I learned not to reach my hand to a strange dogs face. This cop reached out to the dog and the dog did not like it. That part pisses me off. Dog came out, owner calmed him and dog starts sniffing ground again, cop reaches to strange dogs face and then BAM BAM BAM BAM. Totally could have been avoided.
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• fraroc
                            Commando
                            • Jun 2012

The only breed of dog I do NOT like are Pomeranians, I know Kody Van Halen is a Pom and he's very adorable, but both of my grandma's Pomeranians, Isis and Maxie were two of the meanest, nastiest, most evil puppies I have ever encountered, they both HATED me. However both of them died and now she has this absolutley adorable chihuahua/mini-pinscher mix named Cleo.

However, if I were to get a dog, I'd get either German Shepherd/Husky mix or an Alaskan Malamute. I was looking at wolfdog hybrids, but I heard that pet wolves tend to be VERY cat-like in terms of they don't like to socialize with other people at all and they're very independent.
                            How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                              Full Member Status

• May 2010

First of all...It is impossible to "Murder a Dog" whoever wrote that, well......that is part of what is wrong with the world these days.

Second of all..that dude was asking for it..who walks toward the godamned cops and starts filming ... fuck that asshole.

Third of all.... cops are the most fucked up assholes to have a job and most of them are pussies who never kissed a girl till he was able to place his hand on a gun and then qualify himself as a man.

I have posted about the cops so concerned about a stolen car they were so concerned about it they ran their cop cars into it then shot it 75 times 20 or so of the bullets killing the black lady car thief...90% of cops should be fired and the rest should have their guns taken away.

The glutted city councils of this country and their way to many sadistic officers ( my city isn't 6 sq miles 35 officers on the payroll and 20 cop cars 15 cycles and 10 dodge challengers sitting in the parking lot waiting to become cop cars) ...who kills for traffic violations...cops and your city council.

Last edited by clarathecarrot; 07-03-2013, 03:14 PM.
                              2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                              clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Yeah, your "first of all" makes zero sense.

Comment

Working...