• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Why If YOU Own A iPhone You Are A Fucking Asshole

One hell of an interesting read written by sociologist Niki Lisa Cole

Oh, and listen to Project Censored which is a lot like InfoWars only without the mental illness, the gun nuts, the teabaggin, cocksucking Libertardians and that annoying F A T fuck himself who tends it steal from Project Censored. In other words, REAL media. Or don't listen. See if I care. Be a fucking asshole. Most of you are already.

Project Censored - Promoting Critical Media Literacy and Covering the News that Didn't Make the News

Enjoy and have a crummy day.
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

So what's your excuse?
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I would never own an overpriced piece of shit Apple product you middle-aged Neo-Nazi neophyte nincompoop. Go back to your Minoxidil and just shut the fuck up, okay?

Comment

• VAiN
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

That one went over your head, so I'll explain it - I know you can't afford nice things like an iPhone, so what's your excuse for being a fucking asshole?
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

iPhones are nice? For whom? Grey pathetic pubic ball sacks like yourself? Chances are also quite good I make way, way more money than you monkey boy.

Comment

• VAiN
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Not with that weed habit, you don't.

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Riiiiiight, I can afford my weed habit. No fucking problem. You can barely survive on your food stamps.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It seems a bit crazy to pick out Apple because they make stuff in China because it's cheaper when just about everything else in your house is also made there.

My problem with Apple is that despite being just about the richest company on the planet they don't pay tax and are very shitty when it comes to charitable donations.

Comment

• VAiN
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  It seems a bit crazy to pick out Apple because they make stuff in China because it's cheaper when just about everything else in your house is also made there.

My problem with Apple is that despite being just about the richest company on the planet they don't pay tax and are very shitty when it comes to charitable donations.
                  So they're basically like every other big corp. I like their products, but I'm not defending them in anyway.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2009

Not sure I agree with the article but iPhones do fucking suck, their laptops are overpriced, and while I do like iPods the fact that you have to use iTunes means they are barely worth the hassle. Have a galaxy 4 for work and a Nokia Lumia 1520 for personal use and both blow the iPhone out of the water.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Well they seem to be like every other big corp except a bit worse. They are getting a little better now with the charity donations now Jobs is dead but they still lag way behind.

Charitable donations were not an immediate priority of late Apple founder Steve Jobs, pictured. But the company is now making an effort to lose that reputation under new CEO Tim Cook.

They are amazing at marketing that they somehow have blinded part of their customer base to this.

I say this as an iPhone 5S owner...
                      Last edited by Seshmeister; 04-01-2014, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Wrong, dumbass. Apple is getting away with violating China labor laws, breaking up families, devastating village for factories and forcing their workers into social isolation and mental exhaustion. All for your shitty little iPhone that does not make you cool, more intellectual or culturally elite.

Comment

• Mushroom
                          Commando
                          • Jul 2009

Kristy my dear, how short your memory is. Do you remember that romantic night we had last November? We watched the Led Zep tribute band, went back to your place... You said you like it kinky so I stuck my iPhone up your hoo hoo (it kept slipping out but you loved it), then we added the charger and you said it reminded you of a love bead. Damn that was a fun night.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                            Not sure I agree with the article but iPhones do fucking suck, their laptops are overpriced, and while I do like iPods the fact that you have to use iTunes means they are barely worth the hassle. Have a galaxy 4 for work and a Nokia Lumia 1520 for personal use and both blow the iPhone out of the water.
                            "Apple product users are living in the moment, soaking up all the sentimental experiences of pleasure, love, satisfaction, and jubilation that the brand promises, and that the products appear to deliver upon. This promise is what sells Apple products. It shows us what we can have if we make the purchase, and in doing so, convinces us to turn a blind eye to the labor and environmental abuses in the company’s Chinese supply chain."

This is why people are assholes for owing a Apple product.

See here how they fuck over their workers:

"Apple has zero tolerance for lapses in the quality of its products. If a quality issue arises, Apple will do everything it can to have it corrected immediately. But a lower level of urgency apparently applies in responding to labor rights abuses. Despite its professed high standards for the treatment of Apple workers, serious labor violations have persisted year after year. Apple must prioritize its efforts into halting the abuse of the workers making Apple products."

So blow me, old man.
                            Last edited by Kristy; 03-31-2014, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Mushroom
                              Commando
                              • Jul 2009

The most absurd statistic is that we tend to buy a new cellphone once every 2 years and send all the leftover waste to Asian countries so they can toil in the hazardous waste of lead, mercury and cadmium just to reclaim the copper, gold, and silver, and some unhealthy side effects. We should be embarrassed.

Comment

Working...