X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Out of respect for Guwapo and other members of this site I am done with this battle with RIKK. "My word is my bond".
    LOL...oh shut up. That's the sixth time you've said that now.

There is no battle. Me and tons of other posters don't want to put up with your shit on these sites anymore. That's it.

Fuck you.

Oh, and you're NOT going into the Pen. We've decided that we don't dislike our Sheep. You we dislike. The Pen should be fun...not hateful. It should not be about power trips. So, you're not going in. You're not worth it.

In the meantime, you're still on my shit list and will remain so for all time.

I don't buy a word of your explanations after reading your PMs to MAX over the weekend. That's some pretty twisted shit.

So someone else loves you, huh? What happened to WOLFMAN?
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

BTW, FAB, kindly leave this out of the Pen from now on. The PEN is not about you.
      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by c.craig

The mindlessness is astounding...I truly thought that with school starting up again, many would dissappear...sadly I was mistaken.

...craig
        Nice!

Good to have you here Craig!
        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Craig's a great guy. Awesome to have him here.
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Thanks, folks.

...craig

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Yeah, Craig is not too bad of a guy in my book.
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                Yeah, Craig is not too bad of a guy in my book.
                Awww...you're just being generous because the Broncos kicked ass last night!!!

You ain't so bad yourself MAX!!!

...craig

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by c.craig
                  Awww...you're just being generous because the Broncos kicked ass last night!!!

You ain't so bad yourself MAX!!!

...craig

Well....... Yes, my Broncos looked stellar last night.

Sorry again about the Phins my brother.
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by seenbad
                    Shut up. You were my bitch for two weeks. I made you look like a silly little boy. You were completely outmatched. Hey, ya win some, ya lose some bud. You lost, and THAT'S OK!!
                    :confused: what the fuck is your problem? Jesus you really do think all this is real don't you? You made me look like a silly boy? Hey man- whatever you wanna believe is ok by me. I dont have to live with ya, sleep next to ya, or look at your fucking mug everyday. I was trying to be nice and play nice with you, but you are still Hell bent on being an anal retentive moron- with the wits of a 6th grader. Something tells me, you will be held back a grade too. Look; you "owned me". Ok. You win. Whatever. I can't believe you still think about that shit. That just makes you look sad. So look sad for someone else, talk to someone else and from this point on I want to make it clear that I went from calling you, Seenbad to Spermbath, to Seeny, to Seenbadder, to Seenbitch and back to repsectfuly calling you Seenbad again. (check the posts) But it's clear that no matter what I or anyone else calls you, you're still a waste of skin with a bad case, a really bad case of verbal shits.
                    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• seenbad
                      Commando
                      • Jan 2004

Geez, ya big whiny girl. Relax. It's not my fault that your too dumb to realize I'm fuckin with ya, when you act like youre smart enough to figure it out on your own.

You act like you like to spar with me, then, when I tee you up and knock you out 320 you get all hurt like some big fat puss. Fuck off then ya baby. You remind me of the new fish fat guy in shawshank redemption. " I wan't my MOMMA. I'm not supposed ta' BE hear" Sniffle sniff. Weep weep.

Later.
                      sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

Geez, ya big whiny girl. Relax. It's not my fault that your too dumb to realize I'm fuckin with ya, when you act like youre smart enough to figure it out on your own.

You act like you like to spar with me, then, when I tee you up and knock you out 320 you get all hurt like some big fat puss. Fuck off then ya baby. You remind me of the new fish fat guy in shawshank redemption. " I wan't my MOMMA. I'm not supposed ta' BE hear" Sniffle sniff. Weep weep.

Later.
                        whatever. I made it pretty clear a LONG time ago, that I was here to make friends and have fun. You went far. I went far. I apologised, you did not. I took another step and tried to be your friend. You call it whinning? Ok. Whatever. I dont think I want a friend that compares me to a whiny bitch anyways. Maybe you just say that shit for your "audience" I dont know. Nor do I any longer care. Fuck it. Im starting to figure out who's cool, genuinly, and who is not. Weep weep? You are not worth the effort of friendship. Im starting to actually believe your not as worthy as the dried up shit stains on my 8 year old underpants. So do me a favor and fuck off. For real. Just fuck yourself. This place has turned to shit because of asswipes like you. At leats the others who "spar with me" PM and we shoot the shit behing the curtain, so to speak, but like I said earlier. You think all this is real. Keep going. Im guessing your just practicing your impression of a very lonely sad sack of shit. When you do want to be "friendly" let your balls drop and become a man and talk to me with some sort of maturity.
                        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Geez, Seeny, don't take it so seriously.

Comment

• seenbad
                            Commando
                            • Jan 2004

Mmmmm......nah. Suck a dick.
                            sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Lou

guwapo I'm sorry to hear that and I offer my condolences. We'll miss you for the time that you're gone.

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Mmmmm......nah. Suck a dick.
                                Look, if you guys are going to spend so much time fighting in the Pen, can you at least feed the Sheep?
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...