Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

What kind of deal did Trotter get with the Iggles this year?
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

First down...

you can't give that up...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Those long 3rd down plays you give up for 1st...is what ends up killing a D late in the game...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

How's that for always moving forward...Simms...you gay fucker...

3 yard loss...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Okay...got them...great fucking protection...Troy had a bead on him...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Fucking flag...they'll be fucking pinned back...

never mind...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Big drive right here gentleman...big drive...

OK...it's the Championship game...

they all are...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Staley with 10 on 2 carries...

Didn't Staley get hurt against NE during the Halloween game?...from running all over them...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Fucking Deion Branch...

just a great...great receiver...

going deep down the middle...

3rd time...

2 for completions...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

the fumble...

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

OUCH!!!!

Sorry Poj.
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

fucking 17-3...

need to get one in...

getting beat deep...where the Steelers can be beat...

Hope's play...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Still early...still early...

getting thumped though...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Branch's first catch...

Comment

Working...