• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    He was in his second year...he wasn't a rookie...
    Gotcha the first time bro.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Lou

People don't give Brady credit because he's not flashy and doesn't have gaudy stats...he just wins.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

I think he'll get plenty of credit now...for sure...

it was one of those years...

a lot of people were expecting Manning to beat him this year...

and he did it again...and is now handing Pittsburgh their asses...

if they win the Supe this year...

he'll be entrenched forever as one of the greats...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

No...second year...1st year as a starter...after Bledsoe went down against the Jets...
          My bad, he was a 2nd year man. But similiar as far as he didn't play as a rookie, very minimal.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Why don't people think Brady gets credit?

He won 2 freakin' super bowls?
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Most starters generally don't play until they start...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

May have to watch that show...Numbers...

lmfao...

maybe not...

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

When I generally have QB conversations with people, his name rarely comes up. It's like (myself included) just overlook what he's done and continues to do.
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

I don't care if Roeth throws 4 more picks...they better not bring in fucking Maddox...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                      People don't give Brady credit because he's not flashy and doesn't have gaudy stats...he just wins.
                      And the numbers haven't been shabby.

28 Tds this season for the 2nd time in his career (23 & 18 the other 2 seasons) and about 3,700 yards passing the last 3. Always around 12-14 ints.

Comment

• Lou

Yeah but people still regard Peyton Manning as better, probably a lot of people up to today that thought Vick was better, yet what have those two won. And BTW, Vick doesn't strike me as a particularly good leader.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                          Yeah Rikk, you were alive for all those SB's in the '70s right? What were you, about 4 years old when Pittsburgh won in 1980?

Why are you a Pittsburgh fan anyway...no team of your own, so you have to bandwagon onto one?
                          Lou...this is tongue in cheek right? After Zahzoo and everyone else (but me) slams you for 'not being alive' for Classic VH...

Please tell me that this you being sarcastic, and that im the only one that gets it...
                          Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Generally speaking...

he's always one of the top 2 mentioned with Manning...

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

As the resident Pats fan of this board, let me say that the game is not over yet...
                              Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

and 2 Super Bowl MVP's...

Comment

Working...