• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

At least make it close...

this is ridiculous...

and to Harrison...that loud mouth Harrison...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Bob_R
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I told you guys last week that Big Ben Rottenweiler looked like a rattled rookie.

Bye-Bye Steelers.
      Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Lou

Yeah Rikk, you were alive for all those SB's in the '70s right? What were you, about 4 years old when Pittsburgh won in 1980?

Why are you a Pittsburgh fan anyway...no team of your own, so you have to bandwagon onto one?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

God I hate I told you so's...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

alright...down 21...

stranger things have happened...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

I wasn't a Steeler fan during their SB years...what makes the difference...

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                Roeth will be good. But there's a reason rookie QB's don't win.
                What about Brady in 2001? Wasn't he a rook when he took over for Bledsoe, I can't remember?
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

another view of Branch's TD...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

yep.

from a good school.

Comment

• Lou

Brady really is a silent assassin isn't he? Unreal how he just took over for Bledsoe cool, calm and collected and hasn't looked back.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                        Yeah Rikk, you were alive for all those SB's in the '70s right? What were you, about 4 years old when Pittsburgh won in 1980?

Why are you a Pittsburgh fan anyway...no team of your own, so you have to bandwagon onto one?
                        What, because I was too young to watch them before, and because there is no Toronto NFL team and I hate Canadian football, I shouldn't watch Pittsburgh? Simple. I've been watching NFL football for years, I don't like Buffalo the way so many of my teams do (four Superbows and nothing??), and I got hooked on Pittsburgh because I like their running game and Cowher's coaching. Became a fan around '94...never wavered, never cared about another team. I could move to Boston next week and I would remain a Pittsburgh fan.

LOU, how come you like girls? You've never seen one naked.:confused: :p
                        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

No...second year...1st year as a starter...after Bledsoe went down against the Jets...

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                            yep.

from a good school.
                            Ehhh.....

Brian Griese came from there as well.

Fuck, I don't know why people don't give Brady more credit? Fuck, he's like ice in big games.
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

He was in his second year...he wasn't a rookie...

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                                Fuck, I don't know why people don't give Brady more credit? Fuck, he's like ice in big games.
                                Well, Ben needs a couple of years before he can use all his talent in a game like this. And that's NOTHING to be ashamed of.
                                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Working...