Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Another Random picture...make sure to leave these here please...doing this for a reason...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Another random picture...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Don't ask...it's for the front page...lmfao...

Comment

• redblkwht
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Interesting to me, i took
          stweart again..he is on a tear.
          I dig this, weve been watching
          nascar now while at wk..lol
          i wonder why

EUAS

Comment

• Cathedral
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

I'm sinking faster than a dude with a Jesterstar attached to his cock.

That ain't good, lol.

Ok, this week i am firing up the ringers and taking back the lead before it gets out of reach.

So stand back and watch a desperate fucker sling some shit, fellers.

Fagetti, I'm coming after YOU my friend, so look the fuck out.

"When the spew hits your eye like a thick smegma pie, that's Amore"

Comment

• Cathedral
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              Don't ask...it's for the front page...lmfao...
              And don't you worry about that, I wasn't going to ask in the first place.

My name is Schultz, and i see nothing.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Dude...I'm fucking dominating...17 point lead is it?

lmfao...

VA won the week...with 290 points...I had 287...lmfao...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

I fucking forgot it was the Saturday night race...and fucking missed it...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

I love the short tracks, even though Kenseth dominated...

Bristol, Richmond, Martinsville....

Gordon's in 10th place now... With any luck he'll be in the chase...
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

I'll put my money on Kenseth passing him...

only because I don't like the fag...

Comment

• Cathedral
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

I fucking forgot it was the Saturday night race...and fucking missed it...
                        I missed it too, these night races fucking sneak up on a guy, lol.
                        But i knew Friday night to check it and forgot to do it.

I'll wager some cash that Gordon doesn't make the chase, any takers?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

That's pretty bold, considering one of the last two tracks is Richmond, where he dominates....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

DOMINATES?

lmfao...

we'll see...

he dominates at a lot of tracks that he's looked plain ass silly this year...

Comment

• Cathedral
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                              That's pretty bold, considering one of the last two tracks is Richmond, where he dominates....
                              Well, i did take that into consideration.
                              I also considered that his day has come and gone as a firey competitor too.

His talent is fading quicker than his hair line, AHHHHHH HAAA HAAAAA!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

he dominates at a lot of tracks that he's looked plain ass silly this year...
                                Can't argue with that...

I think he's gonna make a lot of changes after this year on his crew....

Comment

Working...