Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

No...trust me...it's not wrong you bumbling Meadvillian...

I spent a good bit of time last year without a dish because Direct TV folk must have come from your neck of the woods...

and...ahem...there were months at a time when I couldn't get the NASCAR race on NBC...

but of course...you said it was true...so it must be...aside from that fact that you're wrong...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

And don't start rattling on about Busch crap either...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

This year...not counting the all star races at Charlotte...and the warm up races at Daytona...

there are the big 2 races on FX that are Nextel Cup races...

NBC shares the races with TNT...as they did last year...losing 6 or 7 races to them....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Wait a sec...

YOU said that "NBC's NASCAR coverage probably 65% of the time is on MSNBC...or CNBC...or one of those faggot stations..."

That is what I'm saying is wrong.... There are no races of any type on those channels....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Yeah...okay...so it was TNT...I'm a lying bastard...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

You're just now realizing that ???

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Yes...

or...am I lying?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

LOL...

BTW, just got done watching Mercyhurst lose to Boston College in the NCAA Hockey playoffs, 5-4.... It was on FSN...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Still got a good team...didn't know that...

funny that that shit school is a hockey power...

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Hockey Sucks!!! LMMFAO..............

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Thanks Lou....

Comment

• Cathedral
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Awe man, that hurts, lmmfao.............

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

I'm just proving that northerners trying to be rednecks just don't fucking work...lmfao...

I have no shot at this lmfao...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Hell..even i knew to take Gordon in Martinsville

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Fuck Gordon...that faggot...

Comment

Working...