Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Back to back 300 point weeks...Git R Done had a huge week...but couldn't overcome Va's pretty big lead...

I'm holding true at 3rd...waiting for a big drop off...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Cathedral
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Nice run there VA, i did my best but still came up short.
      I'll see what i can do for next week, it's another Saturday Night race and i have a fairly good idea who should do well at Richmond. my brother is going to that race too, the lucky bastard, lol.

Earnhardt Jr. is nothing but a name, and even he knows he isn't worth all the hype that surrounds him. in my opinion he just hasn't earned it yet, and the fact that he drives a Budweiser car is pleasing to a redneck fucker like me, lol.
      I loved his Dad, he ain't his Dad.........

I am paying my fine tomorrow and then going pc shopping, i need my Nascar.com Pit Command back up and running, lol.

Good Luck, Y'all!!!!!!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Man, my manager has 4 season tickets at Richmond...

One of these times, he's gonna hook me up....

Dammit....

I'm gonna buy Pojo a Rainbow Warriors jacket....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Yeah...I'd wear that fucking thing...

It wouldn't be worth wiping my ass with...

That being said...Gordon is having one fucking hell of a year...I'd be really...really surprised if he doesn't not only end up winning it this year...but if anyone but his butt partner Jimmie Johnson is close...

gotta like Biffle this year though...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Well...not a bad week...only 1 top 10 driver with Newman...ran with him 2 weeks in a row...and it's paid off...

but I didn't have anyone outside of the top 20...went with Burton and Rudd and Nemechek...

those drivers in the third bracket really suck ass...

whiny Kahne wins his first race...now I hope he fades into obvlivion...

Comment

• Cathedral
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Neener neener neener, lmmfao..............

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

what the fuck kinda race talk is neener?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  Yeah...I'd wear that fucking thing...

It wouldn't be worth wiping my ass with...
                  Looking good right now for me going to the September race in Richmond...

I guess their old ladies don't feel like to start drinking at 11AM and walking around the pit areas all day....

So Poj, you like your Gordon jacket a little loose, say XL ???

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Christ...

have you ever been to a race Va?...it's an interesting experience...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

No, not NASCAR anyway....

Looking forward to it, though....

Comment

• PenguinsKID1986
                        Roadie
                        • Jan 2004

Lets go to Martinsville, I camp up there ever April and October for both races. I got the moonshine baby!, Franklin County moonshine capital of the world. Just think Connecticut boy turned Redneck!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Well...following the race isn't easy...but watching the fucking idiots there is hilarious...

you won't believe it...

it's like a fucking redneck Grateful Dead show...

and dude...during the 3rd lap...watch how many dump fucks still hold up 3 fingers...

and listen to the cheers for fucking Jr., although his excursions with Waltrip may be dampening that shit...

and listen to the boos for Hendrick's boys...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

GODDAMN YOU BOBBY FUCKING LABONTE!!!!!!!!!!

No matter what I fucking do...a fucking 38th place finish...fucking homo...

I suck at this...did I mention that?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Fucking Stewart, spins out Gordon....

NASCAR has to do something about that dirty motherfucker....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Who Gordon?

Shouldn't be in the way of the good cars...good for the fucker...lmfao...

Comment

Working...