ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Nice! Post a pic of some of the local talent
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

3-0 Canes...on 13 shots. Terrible goaltending, and lapses in defense....

Horrid
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Va just got ejected for stealing the shirt cannon and nearly taking off the head of the fat, bald, dude cheerleader...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Romeo Delight
          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          fat, bald, dude cheerleader...
          You don't have the same level of "talent" as Anaheim I am guessing?
          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

There's solid talent here...there just wasn't any in the near vicinity...

Comment

• VAiN
              Use my hand, I won't look
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

The Panthers beating the Pens was a beautiful thing.. Fuck you, Pittsburg.
              Originally posted by wiseguy
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

If you're going to talk shit, at least spell the city's name right....

PITTSBURGH
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

And oh, by the way, some kid named Crosby returns tomorrow at home vs. the Islanders...

FINALLY !!!!

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

And oh, by the way, he only got 2 goals and 2 assists in his return...

Watch the fuck out, NHL......

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

That was nice to see. I think the Pens should take the Cup. My beloved Nucks don't have the right mix at this time.

And since the Pens are in the East, Bettman won't allow any thugery in the Eastern Final.
                      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Certainly a big return for the best player in the game...

Hopefully...they handled it 100% correctly with regards to the concussion...clearly they waited a long...long time to bring him back...and clearly he's not missing a beat...

...will be an interesting watch the rest of the way...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Well...Bruce Arians "retired" at 59, which is code for...uh...it's time for your lame ass to leave...

Looks like Randy Fichtner, Va's boy from Meadville, will get a look at the job...as well as nutjob Haley, and loser Caldwell. Rumors were abound that Clements may return from Green Bay...but with their OC heading to Miami, doubt that happens...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Well...Bruce Arians "retired" at 59, which is code for...uh...it's time for your lame ass to leave...

Looks like Randy Fichtner, Va's boy from Meadville, will get a look at the job...as well as nutjob Haley, and loser Caldwell. Rumors were abound that Clements may return from Green Bay...but with their OC heading to Miami, doubt that happens...
                            Yeah, what a trip....

I was saying on Facebook, I'd be happy as hell for him, but the pressures of that job have got to be absolutely fucking crazy.....

That said, he ran one of the best offenses in the country as the OC for Memphis, with Deangelo Williams as his RB....

I've read it's between Randy and Caldwell....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

I saw some shit about Haley as well...from an "insider," but he doesn't appear to have any connection to Tomlin...which seems to be a key in his hires...

He's damn good friends with Caldwell from the Tampa days...and of course...Fichtner...

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

but with their OC heading to Miami, doubt that happens...
                                Local sports radio and print are all wondering about Philbin, even before the ink is dry on the contract. There seems to be doubt about an offensive coordinator who only called the plays for his team in a Pro Bowl.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...