Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

A lot of folks made the call with Mike Williams sliding...this is what I'm talking about...where the fucking combine kills guys...

This guy has Jerry Rice skills...not a burner...but a burner in pads...

still no deals...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      I could see them run up and take Williams though...and try and deal Gardner again...or did they deal him already?
      They haven't dealt him. They may want Williams, they need receivers anyway.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

They'd be wasting his skills at TE...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

The Dirty Dozen is on FOX...nice...think I'll internet the draft...lmfao...

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

They'd be wasting his skills at TE...
            I read that in a few places, how he will blow up some when he gets in the pros.

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

The Dirty Dozen is on FOX...nice...think I'll internet the draft...lmfao...
              lol

Yeah, the food just got here too so I'll be on and off myself.

Lion pick coming up.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

If Williams drops to fucking 10...I don't see HOW you can pass him up...

he's a top 3 pick...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

I just remember watching him separate in college...looked pretty explosive to me...and I think back to Jerry Rice...his first couple of years...his knock was speed...and he took care of those questions by becoming a pretty good deep threat...and created separation by working hard...

I see Williams as the same kind of guy...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Did Washington use up all their time?

Or is it just ESPN.com fucking up...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Carlos Rodgers...good pick up...

christ...here come the Lions...could they surprise?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Holy Shit...

WOW...

a shocker...great pick for Detroit...they better not waste him as a TE...

They went with the best player available...very good pick IMO...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

San Diego is pissed off right now...I think they had the bigman locked...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Holy Shit...

WOW...

a shocker...great pick for Detroit...they better not waste him as a TE...

They went with the best player available...very good pick IMO...

We had just signed Kevin Johnson, no way did we think they had the balls.

He isn't talking like they told him anything about TE. He said teams better look out.

Pretty happy house of people here.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Well...I bet Millen couldn't believe he was still there...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

New Orleans deals up for a 3rd rounder next year...and nabs Jammal Brown...Carolina was going to take him...

Carolina needs a WR...or offensive line help...wouldn't be surprised to see them deal this pick...or go with Alex Barron...

Comment

Working...