Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Now Oakland deals up...and steals Fabian Washington...probably from Washington...who was looking to snag a pair of CB's...and who moved up to get Washington...damn...good move by Al Davis...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      Dude...there is no doubt in my mind that Mike Williams is a better player...

remember...Mike wanted to be in last years draft WAR...and was top five projected...

he's better than Roy...

You have a great potential for offense...again...did they address their needs?
      Better than Roy ... I'm not sure I agree with that, maybe a shade from the unknown, watching Roy week in and week out, man ... he played through a bad ankle also. One handed grabs, good blocker ... Rogers, Millen says he's not even worried. He's added 15 lbs of muscle, faster than ever, conceivable that he could work out.

But we have insurance now if he doesn't ... he is a Spartan after all ..

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Finally Rodgers goes ... good for him and Green Bay.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Like I said...there really wasn't even a doubt last year who was better...

and if I remember correctly...there were many Roy doubters...

I think you are going to see a special...special player...

You know...it is possible...that Roy Williams is the 3rd best receiver on that team if Rogers is healthy...

I also got to see Williams week in and week out...and I saw him make some just incredible passes...

I also saw him drop some easy ones...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Green Bay gets a steal...and an heir...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Washington...I think they are holding their dicks in the wind...

Maybe the go Roddy White here?...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

He only really started to drop after the ankle. He is a little smaller than Mike, but visibly faster. The options on this team now, and the running game could benefit most. Rogers is probably the 3rd best on this team in my opinion, but the best deep threat certainly.

Now to get Those Lions on my fantasy keeper teams.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

White would be a killer pick for ther Skins here.

BTW, Crossover is set up where you can deal draft picks in our league for the draft next season.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

lmfao...I was over there about a week ago...had a couple of ludicrous offers in my box...lmfao...

You're welcome to all the Lions picks...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

lol ... I know, my brother was saying you had at least checked in there and how I haven't.

I know you ain't dissin' the Lions already ... the new Greatest Show on Turf.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

You know...I'm not saying that Miller is a bad player...but being the best TE in the draft shouldn't make you a first rounder...

I may be wrong...but I just don't think this is the direction they need to go...

what a fucking gamble by Jax...wow...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

I'm not surprised Rogers dropped...WHO ELSE needed a qb?

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I think he'll play wideout really. Now they have Jimmy Smith, Reggie Williams, last year's #1, and Jones who is just sickly fast. Being a QB, would seem like his transition to the position would be easy.

Reimersma was a QB in high school ... not many QBs become TEs.

VA won't like it.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                              I'm not surprised Rogers dropped...WHO ELSE needed a qb?
                              Nobody really. First team that really needed a QB down there was GB imo.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Wow...another surprise...Seattle's going to go with Cody here...

fuck...if the Falcons don't take Roddy White...Pittsburgh could get a fucking steal here...but I think the Falcons are going WR...damn it...

Comment

Working...