Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Who knows...I'm sure that Porter is looking at it out of the perspective that he gathers the money together...and is the vocal leader of the team...not the $$$ guy...

it's not far-fetched...

I'm surprised that Jordan hasn't gotten in the mix...being that he wants to own a team.

He may be a player if Portland leaves though...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Bulls lock up a spot today...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Lebron is about to make his NBA playoff debut...

should be a fun series...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Hughes is all over Arenas early...

Lebron's first bucket...a man size move to the whole...

Hughes looks off so far on the offensive side of the floor...missed a couple layups...and open jumpers...

and not looking to pass...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Lebron with a spot up 3...follows up with a MAN rebound...takes the ball all the way down the court...fouled...and 1...then fouled again...

Lebron on an 8-0 run...taking a tie game...to a 26-18 lead...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Lebron again...guarded by Jamison...blows by him...fouled underneath again...

hits the first foul shot...misses the 2nd...but throws a crap shot...

9-0 run for Lebron...and the Cavs have the ball again...

Donyell Marshall with a 3...

it's clicking right now for Cleveland...

Eric Snow is 3-3...and Donyell hitting 3's...this could be over early...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

POJO is looking like a genius right now.

Watching Lebron do everything...

Dish, penetrate, create. Passing so timely and accurate.
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Donyell playing well...

if...

Larry Hughes finds his game...

and he's getting open looks...moving well...and playing good D right now...

but if he finds his game...Cavs will sweep the series...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

The talked early about James pressing...

I'm surprised they haven't talked early about Hughes possibly pressing...coming off the injury...and playing against Washington...his former team...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Jesus...Eric Snow is a fucking machine...driving layup...4-4...

and on the foul line to complete a 3 point play...4-4...9 points...

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

M-V-P M-V-P M-V-P M-V-P
                        Lebron is the MVP bottomline, No other player has carried his team like him except maybe Kobe. Fuck Nash, Billups.
                        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Unchainme
                          Fuck Nash,
                          Who are you again??

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Lebron with a triple double today...32 pts...10 boards and 11 assists...

God...Mark Jackson is just painful...horribly painful to listen too...

Comment

• Unchainme
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                              Who are you again??
                              Unchainme, 2005 Attention Whore Of The Year at your Services.
                              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

You know...if you look at the Lakers and the Cavs...

it really looks like their timelines are similar......

if they played each other in a finals...it would be the biggest and best thing in the NBA since Michael and Magic...and Bird and Magic...

and there'd be something at stake for the winner...

Comment

Working...