• Brett
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Whatever you say Louie.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Sheep can't handle the truth. Sammy sucks and so does Shaq. End of story.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Brett
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Shaq does suck ass, and take Gary Payton back too FORD!

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Can we have Molone back as well? LOL!
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Brett
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

No we'll keep Malone, at least he tries.

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by FORD
              Sheep can't handle the truth. Sammy sucks and so does Shaq. End of story.
              Ah are you serious Ford about Shaq? If that is your opinion that is okay? But are you saying it jokingly or are serious? Thats a bold statement.

Comment

• Brett
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Oh he's serious, and dude Shaq does suck now, hard to argue with him. There's no question he's getting pretty worthless out there. Makes 2% of his free throws, that's pretty fucking useless.

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by Brett
                  Oh he's serious, and dude Shaq does suck now, hard to argue with him. There's no question he's getting pretty worthless out there. Makes 2% of his free throws, that's pretty fucking useless.
                  He doesn't suck. You gotta be joking. Everyone wants to play with him.
                  When that Kobe trading news this season was going on. Iverson and so many others said "Kobe is crazy , all of us would kill to play with Shaq".

Comment

• thefive

Shaq has always struggled with his free throws.

Comment

• Brett
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Dude I'm a diehard Laker fan, but he's not the old Shaq anymore. The free throwing is unacceptable for a hall of fame player. He's costing them games, because you absolutely cannot go to him at all near the end of games. He's hurting the team, and it always comes down to Kobe bailing them out. Who cares what Allen Iverson says, nobody wants to play or coach the guy, what does that say about him?

Anyway I think we got off track a little here, not that I mind discussing hoops.

Comment

• Brett
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by thefive
                        Shaq has always struggled with his free throws.
                        Hell dude, he's shooting 20% from the line!?!? 20%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would take 50!!!!!! I would take 45 at this point. 20%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was 63% last year, and over 70% in the playoffs.

Comment

• thefive

Dude I'm a diehard Laker fan, but he's not the old Shaq anymore. The free throwing is unacceptable for a hall of fame player. He's costing them games, because you absolutely cannot go to him at all near the end of games. He's hurting the team, and it always comes down to Kobe bailing them out. Who cares what Allen Iverson says, nobody wants to play or coach the guy, what does that say about him?

Anyway I think we got off track a little here, not that I mind discussing hoops.
                          It is not just iverson that said that.
                          Are you really a die hard laker fan? I know this has nothing to do with it because you can be a fan of any team and not live in the city. Do you live in CA? Any way I am going to look into Shaq's stats lately and the season.

Comment

• thefive

Here is Shaq's stats for the season 2003 and 2004. His points per game average is 21.5. I say that is really good.

Comment

• Brett
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Bro, I was born and raised in LA, I grew up on Laker basketball. I live and breathe Laker basketball. My family use to rearrange family vacations so I'd never miss the Finals in the 80's. I'm the ultimate Laker homer, I even cheered during the horrible Randy Pfund years after Magic retired when Sedale Threatt was the best player on the team. I cried liked a pussy when fucking Ralph Sampson threw that prayer in in '86, and I remember the Memorial Day Massacre against the Celtics in '85, where the Lakers finally beat the Celtics at the Garden to win the title. Dude trust me, I'm a fan.

Dude trust me, you don't want to look at Shaq's recent free throw stats. He's something like 16-57 in the playoffs from the line.
                              Last edited by Brett; 05-04-2004, 02:40 AM.

Comment

• Brett
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Well 21.5 is a career low, but I let that slide because of Malone and Payton being there. But it's not his scoring average anyway, I could care less about that. It's his free throws, it's his hustle, it's his defense awareness, it's his intensity. It's a lot of things that he used to do well, that he doesn't anymore. He's not the intimidator he used to be, he doesn't scare teams anymore. He's a step slower in a lot of areas, and it's hurting the team.

Comment

Working...