Bunch of pussies at the forum!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thefive

Well I am a die hard laker fan. Been one since 1979. I wish I got into it earlier but just didnt my bad. Any way yeah I know what your saying about his free throws but to say that Shaq sucks is just not true. its better to say he is struggling but to say Shaq sucks is just insane.

Comment

• thefive

So are you rooting for the lakers this year? or another team?

Comment

• thefive

LOL we are getting way off the subject. from this thread. LOL

Comment

• Brett
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Dude I'm praying, not rooting, they're gonna have a hard time against San Antonio. But I'm hopeful something will wake them up. I don't really think Shaq sucks, I'm just frustrated with him at times. I guess I wish the old Shaq would show up for this series, because they need him.

And yes we are a bit off topic.

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett

And yes we are a bit off topic.
            That's because..................

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Hey I'm a Warriors fan..........what are these "playoffs" everyone keeps talkin' 'bout?

Comment

• Brett
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

My sympathies Billy. Could be worse, you could be a Clippers fan.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Wrong topic boys... Somebody move this shit to non music! *wink*

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Jan 2004

My sympathies Billy. Could be worse, you could be a Clippers fan.
                    Listen to this degenerate scumbag wannabe basketball fan who's daddy probably dragged his ass to a game, if that. You know scumbag, you are so much of a fucking hypocrite that you threaten someone on here like LOU and if anything of that nature happens on your shithole of a webpage, you'd ban someone without a doubt.

Let's hear your improbable and predictable bullshit now asshole.
                    Tough guy, you still making that road trip through Philly? Didn't think so pussy.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
                      Listen to this degenerate scumbag wannabe basketball fan who's daddy probably dragged his ass to a game, if that. You know scumbag, you are so much of a fucking hypocrite that you threaten someone on here like LOU and if anything of that nature happens on your shithole of a webpage, you'd ban someone without a doubt.

Let's hear your improbable and predictable bullshit now asshole.
                      Tough guy, you still making that road trip through Philly? Didn't think so pussy.

Not true VHLS- He would only ban you for that if it was directed at himself or one of the mods...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Basketball is a sissy sport...
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Brett
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

How dare you sir!

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Jan 2004

How dare you sir!
                            Last edited by VH LINKS SUCKS; 05-04-2004, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Het Brett and ZZ why dont ya take this over to VHF since your both members there! Use your own bandwidth for this kind of trash talk! *wink*

Comment

• Lou

I'm actually pretty big NBA fan, I follow the whole league, not just the Sixers, but man these playoffs are terrible so far. And this is the time of year I really enjoy the most as a sports fan because you have a sports smorgasbord pretty much every night in April and May. But these NBA playoffs have really, really sucked this year and I'm not just saying that because the Sixers aren't in them. That's a JOKE that a first round matchup is still going on when second round matchups have commenced. How long will the Pacers have sat out? 2 weeks?

Comment

Working...