• ToraToraTora
    Head Fluffer
    • Aug 2010

Salido V Cruz now. My prediction.....Orlando will win

Comment

• ToraToraTora
      Head Fluffer
      • Aug 2010

Pah, one way traffic. Salido by a country mile. Cruz was very disappointing. Nice uppercut to finish it.

Comment

• ToraToraTora
        Head Fluffer
        • Aug 2010

Mehhhh Bradley got on the bike and won at least 10 rounds pretty easily. Marquez didn't get near him except maybe the last 2 rounds. Disappointed. Unbeaten record stays intact and you can't say he didn't deserve it.

Comment

• binnie
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2006

I had it 7 rounds to 5 for Bradley. Dull fight.

Bradley did what he had to do to win, and he fought smart. JMM is beginning to look old.
          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

Hey do any of you guys and girls care about mundine v sugar shane here next Wednesday?

I hope mouthy mundine gets knocked into next week. Never has an Aussie sportsman been so hated.
            He could have been the most awesome indigenous ambassador in history; but chose instead to be an arrogant humorless big mouthed wanker.

Comment

• DlocRoth
              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Anybody catch that ESPN E60 bit about Leonard/Duran II?

It was pretty cool, but unfortunately Hands of Stone still says that the reason he quit was because he was gassed from making weight.

Sugar still looks like a bitch though... I just need to know why??? Shut the fuck up, Ray.
              Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                Veteran
                • Jun 2005

Originally posted by DlocRoth

It was pretty cool, but unfortunately Hands of Stone still says that the reason he quit was because he was gassed from making weight.

Sugar still looks like a bitch though... I just need to know why??? Shut the fuck up, Ray.
                I couldn't watch it. I was 12 or 13 at the time the fight took place and i remember listening to AM radio trying to catch news of the fight results. I was heartbroken to hear the outcome. I was the biggest Duran fan at the time and i can't bear to relive it.
                RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                  Veteran
                  • Jun 2005

I guess if that fight took place today Duran could have just ignored the weight and paid the fine. Then if Leonard still wanted to fight so be it and if not...oh well.
                  RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                  LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DlocRoth

I thought it was really good. Leonard was always my favorite boxer growing up.

The 1st fight was a fucking wrestling match... Leonard made a huge mistake trying to go toe-to-toe with Duran...

But he smartened up for the rematch and kept his stick-and-move going, frustrating the fuck out of Duran.

I don't believe that weight bullshit one bit...

Duran was just pissed that Leonard wouldn't stand still, much like the Leonard/Hagler fight....

My father met Duran in PA about 15/20 years ago...
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Sugar Ray needed his ego rubbed a bit there..I mean did he really think Duran would say he quit?? ..Im glad Duran didnt back down for Leonard on that piece..

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                        Sugar Ray needed his ego rubbed a bit there..I mean did he really think Duran would say he quit?? ..Im glad Duran didnt back down for Leonard on that piece..
                        The guys in Duran's hometown in Panama said it themselves, one day it was one excuse, then next day a new one....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Fairwrning
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          The guys in Duran's hometown in Panama said it themselves, one day it was one excuse, then next day a new one....
                          It was obvious that Leonard had Duran so flustered he quit...period..goes without saying and Leonard trying to coax that out of Duran just sickened me..no need to rub his nose in it..

Comment

• DlocRoth
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

The clips and interviews were great.

The whole two old dudes toe to toe in the ring at the end was lame.
                            Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Fairwrning
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Does Ray still think he beat Hagler?

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                                Does Ray still think he beat Hagler?
                                Of course he does. What a fucking joke that was. I'm all for strategic fighting, but he ran that whole fight, like a pussy.

Comment

Working...