The Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl Champs 2008!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chi-town324
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Feb 2007

i am going to the Rams 49er game this weekend in SF...my mom and sister live in the bay area...funny, people are giving tickets away at this point!

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
      Commando
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by chi-town324
      i am going to the Rams 49er game this weekend in SF...my mom and sister live in the bay area...funny, people are giving tickets away at this point!
      Enjoy the game this weekend. The Rams should roll.

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
        Commando
        • Apr 2006

Dallas Cowboys 9-1

Comment

• Jano
          Commando
          • Feb 2004

THE PATRIOTS all the way!!!!
          TOM BRADY is the MAN!!!!
          little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
          http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• ROTHisGOD
            Head Fluffer
            • Mar 2004

Da Boys©10-1!...

Comment

• Redballjets88
              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

good game today, especially since I was there.
              R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• VanHalener
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I see crows.
                ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Redballjets88
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

11-1 damn right. Good game tonight.

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
                    Sniper
                    • Feb 2007

Where are all the Cowboys haters now? Chris Collinsworth, Merle Hodge and Shaun Salisbury can kiss my ass!

The NFL and the East coast networks including ESPN have already crowned the Patriots Super Bowl champs. But the Cowboys might have something to say about that when it’s all said and done. I t was the COWBOYS, not the EAGLES, who designed the blueprint to beat the Cheat-triots. The Cowboys at that time, didn’t know what it took to win that big game. But Redball’ s (Jason Garrett) game plan was perfect. Not to mention those 2 horrible calls in the 2nd half that we didn’t over come. The head referee admitted on the NFL Network that those calls we’re wrong. I know there’s a lot of football to be played, but Patrick Crayton might be right. One thing that bothers me is that none of Cowboys accept TO, has played very many games in the play-offs. To be continued.....
                    https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
                    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

• Panamark
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

They better find a dude that can actually place the ball
                      in a way that it can be kicked !!!

Im still pissed off about that game late last year...
                      (Or was it early this year ?) I remember eating deep fried
                      turkey before the game... Around Christmas time....

It cut me deep.... is it time to actually watch
                      them again with some pride, instead of groaning
                      every five minutes ???

GO THE COWBOYS !!!!

BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• VanHalener
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        Where are all the Cowboys haters now?
                        I have never been a Dallas hater. They are a kick ass rival and I love it when we meet on the field.
                        I hate eating crow, but I will do so publicly if you boys make it to the show and clean up.
                        The Cowboys are looking great: kicking ass and taking names. I look forward to our game together in a few weeks, but it will not be pretty considering the Skins are having trouble putting the icing on their games. Damn these guys play a tough game and then lose it in the end. It is so hard being a skins fan.
                        I will make a prediction, though...Skins over Cowboys 21-17.

Alright, I'm ready for the impending slammage.
                        ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
                          Sniper
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by VanHalener
                          I have never been a Dallas hater.

I definitely wasn’t talking about you VHer. You are a true Football fan that respects other teams. I’ve never heard you talk crap about my Cowboys.

They are a kick ass rival and I love it when we meet on the field.

For me and a lot of Cowboys fans, we don’t view the Redskins as our rivals any more since Joe Gibbs came back. I really like Joe Gibbs. He seems to be really humble and his team is a reflection of him. I don’t see very many cocky players on that team. If George Allen was coaching the Redskins, the rivalry would be on! When Allen was the coach, both teams would bump heads because both had good teams. When the Gibbs teams were kicking ass, the Cowboys weren’t that good. So we don’t view Gibbs as an enemy. Do you wanna know who’s our biggest rivalry is now? It’s the Giants! We have beaten them 3 times in a row and they still talk shit. I can’t stand the Giants. Jeremy Shockey goes on a rampage on the sidelines and Troy Aikman calls him a “fiery competitor,” but when TO does the same he’s labeled as a malcontent.

I hate eating crow, but I will do so publicly if you boys make it to the show and clean up.
                          The Cowboys are looking great: kicking ass and taking names.

A lot of things can happen my friend. If people would go back and read my post on page 1 and 2, the things I was saying are coming true. A few people on this thread said the Cowboys would have a terrible O-line, but I thought the O-line might be the Cowboys most solid units. If Micheal Jordan gets hurt in the playoffs, they don’t win 6 rings. So like I said, things can happen.

I look forward to our game together in a few weeks, but it will not be pretty considering the Skins are having trouble putting the icing on their games. Damn these guys play a tough game and then lose it in the end. It is so hard being a skins fan.

The Redskins are like the Cowboys last year, a young team with an old school coach that’s trying to find themselves. I think the Redskins are on the right path with J Camp. If he doesn’t improve in a year or so like Romo did, you guys are in trouble. People thought Romo was a fluke including me. But now.... shit, he’s the man!

I will make a prediction, though...Skins over Cowboys 21-17.

Alright, I'm ready for the impending slammage.

I’m hopping that we don’t have a whole lot to play for at that time. We SHOULD have the First round bye and home field thru out the playoffs wrapped up at that time. And the Redskins could be fighting for a wild card spot, so I can see what you are saying about the final score. But like I said, a lot can happen VHer! To be continued......
                          https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
                          http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

• Redballjets88
                            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

I really feel that the Patriots will lost in the playoffs. As history has proven time and time again Foxboro has at least 1 bad weather game in the playoffs. If this happens throwing (the only thing the patriots can do) will be very tough, and the other team will own new england. Also I feel that a healthy Colts team is better than the patriots.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

classy!

Newman Being Watched Closely by NFL

IRVING, Texas (AP) -- Dallas Cowboys cornerback Terence Newman has been put on notice by the NFL after indicating his desire for revenge on Detroit quarterback Jon Kitna.

Posted on Newman's locker Thursday was a letter he received from the NFL after making comments about Kitna during a satellite radio interview. Newman refused comment to reporters when he walked through the locker room.

"Be advised that your comments will now compel us to carefully monitor your activities in this weekend's Cowboys-Lions game," read part of the letter signed by Ray Anderson, NFL executive vice president for football operations. "As you know, flagrant fouls may subject a player not only to fines, but to suspension as well. So conduct yourself accordingly."

Kitna threw four touchdown passes in the regular-season finale in Dallas last year to end a 3-13 season for Detroit. In an interview the following week with a radio station in Seattle, where the Cowboys had to go for the playoffs, Kitna called out the Dallas defense, notably Newman and linebacker Bradie James.

The Cowboys (11-1), who have already clinched another playoff spot this season, play at Detroit on Sunday. Kitna's bulletin-board remarks from January have been widely discussed.

While Newman hasn't spoken to local media this week, he issued what amounted to a warning for Kitna during an interview Tuesday on Sirius NFL Radio.

"Basically what it boils down to is you've got to watch what you say. Your mouth can't write checks that your (expletive) can't cash. That's what it comes down to," Newman said. "Everybody's going to see those quotes. He better just hope I don't blitz off the edge, because I've got 15, 25, 30 (thousand dollars), however much it would be for a fine. I've got that much for one fine. Revenge will be sweet definitely."

In the NFL letter to Newman, Anderson wrote those comments were "thoughtless and irresponsible" and "contrary to all the NFL stands for."

Cowboys coach Wade Phillips said he didn't know about the letter until Newman told him about it during practice Thursday.

"We're going to play a clean game. I don't have any doubt about that," Phillips said. "They got a little riled up about what was said about them last year. It's just motivation, and that's OK."

On Monday, when the Cowboys returned to practice from a three-day weekend following their victory over Green Bay, James was already talking about facing Kitna and the Lions.

"It has been circled on my calendar the whole year, and here we are and I'm looking forward to it," James said. "Y'all can ask me about Jon Kitna every day from here on out the rest of my life and I will get fired up. ... He talked like we weren't ever going to play them again. We're going to be ready."
                              gnaw on it

Comment

• Redballjets88
                                Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

what he said isn't that bad. If the fans knew what was said on the line of scrimmage they would probably be much more appauled.

Comment

Working...