The Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl Champs 2008!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Redballjets88
    its ok because at least my team has a chance to go to the superbowl. your team has as much chance to go to the superbowl as a peewee team. plus the patriots arent gunna be in the superbowl, they are gunna lose in the playoffs.

GO JAGUARS
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• VanHalener
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Can you help a brother out?

And now, I do this with respect for Dallas...

Hook a brother up with a youtube of The Doors, you know the one,...

This is the end...
      ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• VanHalener
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Until next year...
        ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Redballjets88
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

the cowboys killed themselves today, the giants stumbled into the win. penalties and dropped passes kill us.
          R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
            Foot Soldier
            • Apr 2005

Hawks, Jags, Skins and Boys ????

Pack is now a slam dunk not having to go to Dallas

Comment

• DLR'sCock
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Go Giants!!!

Comment

• knuckleboner
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

as a skins fan; mixed emotions.

glad dallas is out. but now, uh...rooting for green bay? i guess.

(though, while they've got more recent superbowl wins; it's nice that the skins have won a playoff game more recently. 12 years and counting guys?...)

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by van hln CA
                  Hawks, Jags, Skins and Boys ????

Pack is now a slam dunk not having to go to Dallas
                  preach it brotha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

now i'm just hopin' moss slips in the bathtub or sumthin'

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

The Giants stumbled?

Bullshit.

T.O., no catches in the second half.

Romo started pointing fingers at his offensive lineman because he started getting hit and often in the second half.

They went away from the running game that gouged the Giants in the first half.

They took ten minutes to score a TD and the Giants went down in what, 47 seconds and knotted the game at 14 at the half, not to mention jumping out to the 7-0 lead by hitting their slow, possession receiver on a 52 yard TD.

That ain't stumbling, that is stinking.

I have to say that it did not bother me a bit that the Cowboys lost and to see Owens cry about it.

He cried as a restricted FA with SF, got his trade.

Of course to Baltimore, in which he cried and got it nullified and went to the Eagles, for which he cried and got a big contract.

He then cried that he was being shortchanged after ONE season and caused a bigger crying jag and got himself suspended.

He cried because the Tuna was too rough on him and he acted out and disrespected a man who has won Super Bowls and like his tactics or not, he deserved respect.

Now he’s crying again.

I, for one, am tired of T.O. and the entire Romo/Jessica crap for one year. I was getting ready to cry myself.

Now, that being said, Eli’s crying about not wanting to play for the Chargers and dictating where he went in the draft does not make me a fan of his either. Don’t like the guy, never will. Not a huge fan of Rivers anymore either with his conduct anymore (Denver game and yesterday’s Colts game). Tired of prima-donna QBs.

Congrats to the Giants on a hard-fought win after two losses to the Cowboys this season and no one really giving them a shot. The Cowboys were running Barber down their throats and seemed to go away from it even though NY stepped up the defense.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Penalties is stumbling by the team that committed them.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Although I would say that Green Bay should win next week, you cannot call it a slam dunk as the Giants have won 9 straight on the road.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Re: The Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl Champs 2008!

Originally posted by ROTHisGOD
                            No Doubt Biatches, Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl Champs! 2008! Bet on it!

oh well.

Originally posted by Kristy
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• rustoffa
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                              The Cowboys were running Barber down their throats and seemed to go away from it even though NY stepped up the defense.
                              No shit. Goodbye Wade.

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Apr 2005

Green Bay in the Super Bowl is good for the NFL.

Nobody gave them a chance in hell of competing this year and the old man has thrown less picks than any other season.

G.B. is the only chance of stopping N.E. but no money is to be bet. Imagine what s perfect season of shock it would be if San Diego pulls off a miracle. If #4 gets Pack over the AFC he should retire like Elway.

Comment

Working...