The Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl Champs 2008!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

That was awesome when TO got fined for acting like a retard. I'm so glad he never got to pull that nonsense @ Heinz Field.

They're tearing down the Orange Bowl soon. That should be good news to cowboys fans.
    gnaw on it

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
      Sniper
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ODShowtime
      They're tearing down the Orange Bowl soon. That should be good news to cowboys fans.
      That doesn’t matter to me. What matters to me is that dropped touchdown by Jackie Harris and an offensive pass interference that wasn’t called on Lynn Swann. Those 2 games were really close and those 2 plays MIGHT have made a difference. There nothing wrong with losing two games to a GREAT Steelers team by a combined 8 points.
      https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
      http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

• Redballjets88
        Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by matt19
        Good one, yet no real arguements to why im wrong just insult another team. Just like in the front line.
        your entire arguement is based on your distaste for the cowboys.

but other than that, The cowboys have the highest PPG in the NFC at the moment they have a great defence once they get newman back.

Who in the NFC is better? No one, after the cowboys beat the Bears this weekend it will be clear.
        R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• matt19
          Sniper
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Redballjets88
          your entire arguement is based on your distaste for the cowboys.

but other than that, The cowboys have the highest PPG in the NFC at the moment they have a great defence once they get newman back.

Who in the NFC is better? No one, after the cowboys beat the Bears this weekend it will be clear.
          You have got to be fucking kidding me, I said that Wade Phillips isn't a good head coach, good defensive coach not head coach. I said nothing negative about the cowboys.

And you are right the NFC sucks.
          Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• Redballjets88
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Alright bitch tits, in that case, how many games has wade phillips lost as the cowboys head coach?

if you say zero you're correct.

and do not correct any of my grammar because you have a sentence fragment in your prior post.

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• matt19
              Sniper
              • Mar 2005

Alright bitch tits, in that case, how many games has wade phillips lost as the cowboys head coach?

if you say zero you're correct.

and do not correct any of my grammar because you have a sentence fragment in your prior post.
              You're right he hasn't lost any games... yet, and if you are going by wins and losses the Broncos are undefeated too. All that matter are wins and losses right? BTW what the fuck is your problem? All I did was say that its a little early to run screaming super bowl after 2 games. Escpecially with a head coach with a track record of losing in the playoffs.
              Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• chi-town324
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Feb 2007

just beat the Bears sunday please!

Comment

• Redballjets88
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by matt19
                  You're right he hasn't lost any games... yet, and if you are going by wins and losses the Broncos are undefeated too. All that matter are wins and losses right? BTW what the fuck is your problem? All I did was say that its a little early to run screaming super bowl after 2 games. Escpecially with a head coach with a track record of losing in the playoffs.
                  my problem is that everytime you are in a thread you just whine bitch and moan.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    There nothing wrong with losing two games to a GREAT Steelers team by a combined 8 points.
                    That's nice positive attitude to have.
                    gnaw on it

Comment

• matt19
                      Sniper
                      • Mar 2005

my problem is that everytime you are in a thread you just whine bitch and moan.
                      Because I disagree? Fuck you you little bitch, get off your high horse like you are right all the time. There was no bitching, no whining til you started accusing me of having some sort of distain for the cowboys. WHICH WAS NEVER THE CASE. Learn some fucking reading comprehension and then come back to argue.
                      Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• DlocRoth
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Don't worry, Matt....

The youngster RBJ 88 is a tiny, little mindless Cowboy drone.

He has little use for facts and even less for reason and logic.

But he probably has a Terry Glenn Fathead in his bedroom so I guess he's smarter than you.

Blow him off, he's a non thinker.

Have a good one.
                        Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• chi-town324
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Feb 2007

isnt Terry Glenn gay?

Comment

• DlocRoth
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

If you ask Bill Parcells, no.

But SHE is a woman. lmao
                            Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• matt19
                              Sniper
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by DlocRoth
                              Don't worry, Matt....

The youngster RBJ 88 is a tiny, little mindless Cowboy drone.

He has little use for facts and even less for reason and logic.

But he probably has a Terry Glenn Fathead in his bedroom so I guess he's smarter than you.

Blow him off, he's a non thinker.

Have a good one.
                              Is his fathead a pic of him holding his knee an crying like a little bitch?
                              Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• Redballjets88
                                Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Oh man I hate my life now because Matt (the guy who claims to think on his own, but always follows what the general idea of a thread is) and the Dloc (the bitter Vikings fan) are mad at me.

Comment

Working...