X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

What have I missed EVH...

is he missing fly balls because his head is up his ass...

or is he hitting the shit out of the ball?
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Hey...

how's that receiver from Michigan doing?
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Bob_R
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

He seems to have similiar mannerisms to Ramirez IMO.
        Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          Hey...

how's that receiver from Michigan doing?
          , you bastard.

So who do you think will get the wildcard spot out of the north (Since the Steelers will get the title.), I'm thinking the Bungels will get it, followed by the Browns with an 8-8 record, and I don't think the Ravens have a shot, regardless if they have McNair or not.

Oh, and Muck Fichigan .
          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Edwards sucks...

and I really...really think the Bengals are going to have a letdown this year...

we shall see though...but rarely does a team come off an offseason like theirs...

ready to win a division...

The North may not get a wildcard slot this year...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Oh...lmfao...I was thinking I had missed something...which wouldn't be odd by any stretch...

With as streaky as Belliard is...I wouldn't doubt it...

What's the score...by the way...last I looked...it was 3-2...

Comment

• Unchainme
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                Edwards sucks...

[B]We shall see my Friend, Just because He's from the Fuckers up north who can't win shit anymore, doesn't mean he don't have talent

and I really...really think the Bengals are going to have a letdown this year...

So the Browns will come in 2nd, Awesome lmmfao

we shall see though...but rarely does a team come off an offseason like theirs...

I don't know, The steelers looked like they had a less than stellar offseason, (Draft and such.), I didn't hear anything about the bungles, You cannot deny the browns were probably the best improved in the offseason.

ready to win a division...

The North may not get a wildcard slot this year...

You know who I am picking for the suprise team of next year, Call me an idiot, BUT, The Jaxsonville Jags. look like the team that looks like a darkhorse.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Fuck Lebron...

don't get me wrong...I still want him to sign...

but What the fuck...

While we wait...Joel Pryzbilla and Nazr Muhammad sign deals...

Drew Gooden about to leave...

hmmm...

makes you wonder if Lebron isn't doing this on purpose...

fucking bullshit...

say yes...say no...but quit leaving them with their dicks hangin in the wind...

Comment

• Unchainme
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2005

LeBron would get to possibly be an Art Modell figure If he goes into another city like New York or Chicago, and then is successful. Can you imagine the hate mail he would get? Death threats? It's like the equivlant of giving away a championship, and you know how many times cleveland has given that up .

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

local FOX news says LeBron's answer could come as early as the end of this week.
                      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by twonabomber
                        local FOX news says LeBron's answer could come as early as the end of this week.
                        WJW?

That is good news, Then we can all relax

Comment

• Unchainme
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2005

Cavaliers still waiting on LeBron
                          Story Tools:
                          Print Email Blog This
                          Associated Press
                          Posted: 4 hours ago

CLEVELAND (AP) - LeBron James has the Cleveland Cavaliers waiting and their fans wondering.

James has yet to announce if he's going to accept the club's maximum contract extension, a five-year offer worth about $80 million. Although James isn't eligible for free agency until after next season, his silence - he received the offer on July 1 - has led to speculation that he has other plans.

Adding to Cleveland fans' anxiety is that the agents for Miami's Dwyane Wade, Denver's Carmelo Anthony and Toronto's Chris Bosh have told media outlets that their clients have accepted and intend to sign deals with those clubs identical to the one the Cavaliers offered James.

James was the No. 1 overall pick in the 2003 draft class that included Anthony, Wade and Bosh.

James' agent, Leon Rose, met with the Cavaliers before family commitments kept him away for the holiday weekend. He has not returned phone or e-mail messages.

The contract extension isn't the only thing keeping James busy this summer. He committed to playing for Team USA in the FIBA World Championships and must report to training camp in Las Vegas later this month.

NBA rules prohibit the Cavaliers from commenting on their negotiations with James, who can sign anytime between July 12 and Oct. 1. While waiting for the All-Star forward's decision, the club has not reached agreement with any free agents.

General manager Danny Ferry said last week that his top priority after James' contract is re-signing restricted free agent forward Drew Gooden. The club has had preliminary talks with Gooden's agent, Calvin Andrews.

This was posted four hours ago on Foxsports.com

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

yeah.

i hate Tony Rizzo.

WHEEEEEEE!!!!

what an asshole.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Unchainme
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by twonabomber
                              yeah.

i hate Tony Rizzo.

WHEEEEEEE!!!!

what an asshole.
                              LOL, I've met him, he was a nice guy in person.

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

you should have told him he needs a new rug.

Comment

Working...