Clear All
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    In all seriousness...what the fuck...

I blame it all on spED...the fucker...
    Or Carlos Boozer.

How many Titles would Cleveland had if he had stayed?
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• SilvioDante
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2004

Love this quote by Charles Barkley: "In fairness, if I was 25, I'd try to win it by myself. Not technically by myself, but I would want to be the guy. ... LeBron is never going to be the guy."

He went from being a King to not even being the man on his own team....
      "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• Unchainme
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2005

Hmmm, where do I start with this

To Dan Gilbert:

Loved the passion! loved it. In fact, that may have been one of the best moments in Cleveland sports history. But now, I have to ask you to do something you're going to hate to do. Lose. I want you to fire sale the team and make it so bad, that you'll make the John Lucas led Cavs look like the past 7 years. It's going to be painful, you're going to see the Whammer/Blue Seats era cavs make a temporary comeback. Build through the draft, and go off of a philosophy, cater to that, not to a star player

To Byron Scott:

Hey, we're sorry about this, but at the same time, if theres anyone we'd start over with a head coach, it would be you, Pop, Larry Brown, or Phil Jackson. So, lets have and Gilbert build us a team like the old lake-show offense.

To Miami fan:

Words cannot express my seething hatred of you. FUCK AND YOU. You don't support your teams not playing football, and are in general assholes who could give a fuck about sports. Here's hoping Kosar buys the Panthers and gets a little payback on your asses. Oh, and I hated your asses long before you did this, see the 1997 world series.

To NYK/NJN fan:

Now you know how we feel. Don't worry about it, you guys have the fucking yankees! Plus the Giants and the Jets are still contenders in the NFL, and I think that Rex Ryan will do wonders.

To LeBron:

You'll never be on the level of Jordan/Kobe/Magic/Larry, hell, title-less players like Karl Malone I would rate high above you. You're rep. will never recover either, people throughout the NBA have seen you for the selfish egotistical douche that you truly are. You're D-wade's bitch now, always will be, and you're endorsements are about to dry up.

Also, the way you treated your hometown on national television was perhaps one of the worst things I've seen an athelete I've ever seen do. You're never welcome in Northeast Ohio ever again, You were never one of us either, don't you ever fool yourself. A real NEOhioan would have never pulled this shit. Enjoy playing for the Jersey-shore-esque retards that is now your fanbase

To the fans of Cleveland

We Survived, didn't we? If Modell, Elway, Mesa, and this asshole couldn't kill us off, nothing will. We don't quit after somethng like this, we get up, and cheer even harder. We still have the Browns, who could be on the upswing, Who knoiws what could happen this year! We still have the Tribe...err...well, to go watch, and most importantly, we have the Cavs and an Owner that is willing to spend money and legitally cares for the city, unlike, again a certain asshole professional athlete.. We'll still show up, we always will. Go Browns.
        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

This is a fucking train wreck...a fucking train wreck...

Heat fucking TV...

Yo unchainme...

Did you respect DWade when he was in Chicago, using his kids, who are in the midst of one of the fucking craziest divorces, to lie to Chicago and the world and say he was considering going to the Bulls?

THEY FUCKING KNEW THREE YEARS AGO!

Chris Bosh just fucking said it, "I went home and thought about it for days and months...no...months and months..."

I have no respect for any of these guys. Thing is, once they start playing, and winning, all these big mouths ripping LeBron will start cleaning his ass with their tongues...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

I'm getting an idea of what's happening on theclevelandfan, as I refuse to watch.

just unbelievable. No respect for any of these assclowns, none.

Only bright spot, is windy tweeting we're getting 2 no. 1's from Miami and 2 no. 2's

FUCK FLORIDA.

Comment

• Unchainme
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2005

I hear now he's going on a rant about how the heat org. is now about family and all this bullshit

unreal

Dan Gilbert bent over backwards for him and his family, always gave them seats, made sure they were well accomadated

un-fucking-real

HEY MICHAEL WILBON, STILL WANT TO CALL GILBERT A CREEP NOW, YOU BALL-WASHING FAGGOT?
              Last edited by Unchainme; 07-09-2010, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Now, just sign the deal...LeSuck, who fucking lied again...blathering that he wouldn't ask for a sign-and-trade...gets a sign-and-trade...

Cavs will get two first round picks and two second rounders. Of course, how good will the first rounders be...

and they get a 16 million dollar trade exception...

I really, really think they are going to use that exception...and the acquired picks...to go after either CP3 (likely) and/or Carmello...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Yeah...that's what LeBron said...

Miami is about family, and that's what he's all about...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Windhorst believes the Cavs are going to go after a significant piece...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Spike Lee...

"Teams can't help the Heat out here."

I fucking agree...stop helping Pat fucking Riley and his greazy, pussy-wop head.

Derek Fisher is going to meet with Riley...fucking perfect...another douchebag...

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

Here's what you do.

first off, LeBron. Kiss that number retirement good bye.

2nd off. every last record in the book for the Cavs is officially out, and given back to Mark Price/Daughtery/Z.

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

As much as I disagree with Dan Lebatard, he nailed it on ESPN when he stated that Miami does not deserve a team like this. The guy's thrust was that cities like Cleveland have earned their heroes through the fan's unending support. I believe that Gilbert has behaved in an unctuous manner here, and I truly wonder about his motivations in all of this. His words have seemed almost self-serving, when you consider them.

Look, do not blame this on Miami, as the anger is entirely misdirected. Ultimately, we (as a sports town) could care less if LeBron, Wade and Bosh played here. Oh sure, if the team is successful, we will jump all over it. But if Wade had left, no one would have really cared. Seriously, the area is that shallow, and people would simply move on to something else. And this was the point that Lebatard was making: That the area is unworthy of such spectacle.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

You know what angers me about Miami?

That fucking punk bitch in the Miami bar that came running up to the camera after LeDick announced, and did his fucking grade-A impression of 'boy-band machismo.'

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

If I didn't know any better, I'd say it was fucking WARF...but he's in New England...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Jesus H. Christ, what to say.... OK, let's see....

Strictly in the BASKETBALL point of view, I have to agree with his decision. Cleveland NEVER game him the tools to honestly become a championship team. He never got his Garnett, his Gasol, his Ginoboli, etc... And after Bosh pretty much blew the Cavs off, that was pretty much it, he was gone.... Quite frankly, even if he would have stayed, I still don't know if the Cavs ever win a championship while he's there.... The Cavs just never scared me that much....

Now having said all that, the way he handled it was complete fucking bush league. You couldn't call the Cavs and let them know your decision ?? You show hardly any remorse at all ??

Besides that, Jim Gray had probably the most horrendous interview of all time.... And, the Boys and Girls Club of fucking Greenwich, CT ? Like the whitest community in the country ??

The whole thing just sucked....

But what do I know....

Don't worry boys, my Lakers will whoop their ass, even if they make it out of the East....
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...