X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    Leave it to fucking sPitt and dumbass Dave Wannstedt for fucking blowing a 15 point lead with 7 1/2 minutes left...

then missing the fucking extra point that cost them the game to the most fucking overrated team in the country...

Cincifuckingshitty...

Overrated, no defense playing whores....

Leave it to Wannstedt to get completely outcoached in the 2nd half...

whores...
    Yup, they blew a 21 point lead in the 1st half....

Then, it looked like Bruce Arian took over and played conservative to give the ball back to Cincy time and time again in the 2nd half....

I'm not a Pitt "fan", per se, but boy did they blow that one....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Alabama up on the Florida Tebows....

Of course, I doubt it lasts...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Alabama is about to put away Florida...

which I have to believe would put Florida in the Sugar Bowl against Cincinnati...

I can't stand either team...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

So, just for kicks and giggles...

Alabama wins...and locks into the national title game...and as of now...runs over Florida...

What if Texas loses?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Seriously...would we have to put up with Cincinnati, TCU and Boise St.?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Bo Pellini's boys came to fucking play...great game so far, and Texas' offense is looking anemic...

It looks as though the Heisman may have found a home in Alabama this year.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Wow...Nebraska with a field goal...down by a point.

Texas slipped...and has the ball on the one yard line...

Boy...a safety, and Nebraska takes the lead. False start...this could get interesting...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Um...Nebraska driving...under four minutes left, and nearly in field goal position...

This could create fucking chaos...utter fucking chaos...

I mean...Cincy? Boise? TCU? Does Florida get in? Seriously...this is fucking insane...

Of course...Nebraska (led by Bo Pellini, former tOSU defensive coordinator) has to win first...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

A minute and forty nine to go...field goal is...

GOOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!

FUCK YOU NCAA...GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR FUCKING FAGGOT ASS BCS...

fucking Cincinnati.....no fucking way should they fucking play in anything remotely close to a national title game...

TCU?

Really? I mean...fucking really?

Texas has good field position...field goal wins it...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Damn...Texas is already in field goal position...

fucking horse collar...

christ...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Mother of piss...what the fuck was that play by Texas...TIME ALMOST RAN THE FUCK OUT!

1 second left...

46-yard field goal...

Here the fuck we go...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Time out Pellini...

That play was absolutely crazy...what the hell was McCoy doing?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Here we go...

The kick is...GOOOOD!!!!!

Great game...Nebraska played their asses off...

That fucking kicker in Texas will never have to pay for a beer again...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Texas has to play better than today, but they should...

This could be a barnburner of a game...

So...five undefeated teams this year?

Texas, Bama, Boise, TCU and Cincinnati?

This system sucks...

Comment

• Little Texan
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Texas just lucked out bigtime! Colt lost the Heisman, but Texas won by the skin of their teeth thanks to their field goal kicker! What a fucking good game that was!

Comment

Working...