X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

i'm just bein' grouchy, all is good!!!
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      i'm just bein' grouchy, all is good!!!
      OK. I'm getting ready for Illinois/Northwestern. That should be interesting to watch.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Man, this looks even dumber than I thought it would. The officials have to keep running up and down in order to flip the field during a turnover. And if a call is overturned in replay, they have to do it all over again.
        Last edited by chefcraig; 11-20-2010, 04:43 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• damngoodtimes
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

well, those poor fucks in the end zone got one score... a pick 6..

no, they didn't turn around at the 50. but they did go to the other end to kick the extra point....
          David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
          — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• damngoodtimes
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

Nebraska goes down, 9-6. one less one-loss team.

LSU had to pull another rabbit out of a hat to beat a BAD Ole Miss team. I don't see how they can continue to be ranked all the way up at #5.

Wisconsin should be #5, followed by Stanford and tOSU (either order), then mix in LSU, MSU and Oklahoma St (actually, Wisconsin should be #3 and we should put these mid-majors back at 11 or 12 where they always used to go when they beat all the seminary schools and cosmetology colleges on their schedules)
            David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
            — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

You know what...fuck 'em over again...stick 'em in a fucking bowl game together...

fuckin' put them in the Bluebonnet bowl...bring that fucker back...

and fuck Les Miles...with the talent that guy gets...LSU should be undefeated and blowing out teams weekly...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

The good news...

Rich Rodriguez wins enough to not get fired...

and his recruiting class...rumor has it...blows ass...

Dale...is that true? I heard that a coupla days ago...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  The good news...

Rich Rodriguez wins enough to not get fired...

and his recruiting class...rumor has it...blows ass...

Dale...is that true? I heard that a coupla days ago...
                  I still wouldn't be surprised to see R-Rod fired, the current state of our defense is unacceptable and now that the team is pretty much all his it is the worst it has ever been. I've said it all year long, I love a flashy offense but when your D is this bad changes have to be made. That said the recruiting class isn't looking great and needs far more play makers on defense. It is sad really that Michigan's defense has gotten this bad, I can't even imagine any of these assholes playing in the NFL and when was the last time Michigan hasn't had NFL talent on D? Love them or hate them they usually pump out NFL prospects.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2007

...And Paterno will return for his 2011th season.

tOSU President slams Boise State!

"....having been both a Southeastern Conference president and a Big Ten president, that it's like murderer's row every week for these schools. We do not play the Little Sisters of the Poor. We play very fine schools on any given day.

"So I think until a university runs through that gantlet that there's some reason to believe that they not be the best teams to [be] in the big ballgame."

Since the Buckeyes are out of Rose Bowl contention for the moment, I only hope that we can get matched up with Boise St. in a bowl and run up in 'em....HARD.
                    Last edited by hideyoursheep; 11-25-2010, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

How the mighty have fallen...Florida State is currently walking all over the Gators, as the wheels have definitely come off Urban Meyer's wagon.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                        ...And Paterno will return for his 2011th season.

tOSU President slams Boise State!

"....having been both a Southeastern Conference president and a Big Ten president, that it's like murderer's row every week for these schools. We do not play the Little Sisters of the Poor. We play very fine schools on any given day.

"So I think until a university runs through that gantlet that there's some reason to believe that they not be the best teams to [be] in the big ballgame."

Since the Buckeyes are out of Rose Bowl contention for the moment, I only hope that we can get matched up with Boise St. in a bowl and run up in 'em....HARD.
                        You know...the way things are going with LSU...it could play out that way, of course...not Boise...but TCU. And I do think TCU is the real deal this year...moreso than Boise...

Comment

• Little Texan
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Anyone catch the Boise St.-Nevada game last night? What a game that one was! I started watching it in the third quarter when the score was 24-7 Boise, and watched as Nevada slowly crawled their way back into the game and eventually tied the score. Then, on the next Boise possession, their QB throws a desperation heave downfield that is caught around the 8 yard line. Well, I'm thinking that's the game as it's just a chipshot field goal from there, but the kicker chokes and kicks it wide right! Game goes to OT, Nevada wins the toss and opts to go on defense first. Boise can't move the ball against Nevada's D and ends up having to go for the field goal. The kicker winds up choking again, pushing it wide left this time! Nevada gets the ball, runs a few plays, kicks the game winning field goal, and exposes Boise for the vastly overrated, cupcake playing frauds they've been all season! I was rooting hard for Nevada to win so that TCU wouldn't get leapfrogged by Boise in the BCS standings and would still have a shot at the National Championship were Oregon or Auburn to fuck up next week.

Comment

• Little Texan
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

TCU is going to end up being left out in the cold again after another perfect season. Div I college football desperately needs a playoff system to replace this retarded B_S system that is currently in place. That is the only way that a true national champion will ever be determined. I'm hoping that TCU can crash the B_S party next weekend by either Auburn or Oregon losing.

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I watched it. They really need to remove kickers from the game. How many times has a kicker stood on the sideline a whole game with his thumb in his ass, while his teammates give their blood sweat and tears on the field, only to have that fucker come in the game and promptly lose it for them? I hate kickers.

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Who does Auburn play next week? I still say Saban threw that game for the sake of getting an SEC team in the National Championship game.

Comment

Working...