X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TFM_Dale
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    I wonder if Michigan will fire RichRod before tOSU...or after...

it makes sense to do it before...in case they pull off the upset...and then have to keep him...
    He needs to go, the defense is a absolute joke.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Von Halen
      Michiganfan is officially the biggest dumbass on the planet. For a school that prides itself on academics, they sure do breed some dumb fans. Of course, 99% of WolverQueen fans in this State, didn't go to Michigan. Most of their grads are out of this shithole minutes after graduating. Last year, 4-0 start and "we are great". This year 5-0 start and not only "we are great", but "we have the heisman winner too". I used to think it was just arrogance. I now realize it has been arrogance, and dumb ignorance, all along.

I'm not a big Big 11 guy, but I think those top 4, could beat anyone on any given saturday.
      So to be a Steeler fan you have to have played for them? To root for the Tigers you have to have made the Major Leagues? Why is college sports any different? Did you attend classes at every school you root for?

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Bite your tongue Poji! They need to keep Rich Rod!

Here's the problem with Michigan fan Poji. Yes, Michigan does have a Heisman candidate, but Michigan fan had already awarded him the trophy after they were 5-0 against shit opponents! If you knew how many photoshops I got, and how everyone around here had already given him the award at 5-0, you'd fucking puke. The kid is talented, and he can actually hit his guys down field, most of the time.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

While I am a Buckeye, I can't lay claim to playing for the Steelers...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
            So to be a Steeler fan you have to have played for them? To root for the Tigers you have to have made the Major Leagues? Why is college sports any different? Did you attend classes at every school you root for?
            Nope. I just find it ironic that the most passionate and delusional Michigan fans, are not the ones that went there. I have plenty of acquaintances that went to Michigan that aren't nearly as delusional as most that didn't. That's all.

I guess I won't be participating today, this lag is killing me. Fuck.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

Down here in Georgia, the most passionate Bulldog fans (I mean the ones who really, truly care about who the next fuckin' dog that gets to be Uga is)......

those fuckers didn't even graduate high school
              David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
              — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                While I am a Buckeye, I can't lay claim to playing for the Steelers...
                Although me and Poj could've played CB last night and watched Brees go 20 for 22 in the second half....

Jesus H. Christ.....
                Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 11-01-2010, 08:06 PM.
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

another weekend of games got underway last night with a nailbiter between the Techs, with VA holding off GA.

the focus this weekend is on the non-AQ schools as two unbeatens face-off in the Mtn West with Utah and TCU. the other non-AQ unbeaten, Boise St, actually plays a game against somebody with a chance to beat them (Hawaii).

in the SEC, LSU and Alabama play what is effectively an elimination game for both the SEC West and the national title picture.

3 other games pitting two ranked teams should also prove interesting: Arkansas vs. South Carolina, Stanford vs. Arizona, and Baylor vs. Oklahoma St.

enjoy...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

bucky finally came alive in the second half. i think the badgers caught more throws from purdue's qb than their receivers did.
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2004

looks like were stuck with Boise and TCU for the rest of the year. the debate will rage on...

LSU looks a lot better than I thought. that was a great win against Bama. Les Miles was "good-crazy" yesterday (a reverse on 4th-and-1!!). is that the same team that came a dropped TD pass away from losing to UNC's Junior Varsity team? or an untimed down away from losing to a dreadful Tennessee?

Iowa St almost pulled the upset of the day, but the holder threw up a wounded duck (and that guy was wide OPEN). the rest of the Big12 coughed up a big hairball, as Oklahoma and Missouri exited stage left...

wacky day...but fun

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2004

and here's the tracker...

14 teams, down from 19 (Utah, South Carolina, Arizona, Oklahoma, Missouri out)
                        unbeatens down to 4 from 5

SEC (5): 0 losses - Auburn; 1 loss - LSU; 2 losses - Alabama, Arkansas, Miss St
                        Big Ten (3): 0 losses - none; 1 loss - Wisconsin, Ohio St, Michigan St
                        Pac 10 (2): 0 losses - Oregon; 1 loss - Stanford
                        Big 12 (2): 0 losses - none; 1 loss - Nebraska, Okla St
                        ACC (0): 0 losses - none; 1 loss - none
                        Big East (0): 0 losses - none; 1 loss - none
                        Mountain West (1): 0 losses - TCU
                        WAC (1): 0 losses - Boise St
                        MAC (0): 0 losses - none
                        Conf USA (0): 0 losses - none
                        Sun Belt (0): 0 losses - none

you could nearly say 11 teams, as this really is NOT shaping up as a year where a two-loss SEC team will make it in. who's the best one-loss team out there? Wisconsin and Nebraska head the list, but neither really looked the part on Saturday... is it Stanford? it might be Ohio State, but they are out of the discussion unless Wisconsin loses again

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Nice comeback win for PSU against Northwestern and #400 for JoePa.....

Like that walk-on QB they have, much better than the other freshman....
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                            Nice comeback win for PSU against Northwestern and #400 for JoePa.....

Like that walk-on QB they have, much better than the other freshman....
                            Ohio State just got a linebacker from Maryland...

The interesting piece to it was that he had Penn St. and Ohio St. as his clear top two choices. All the rumblings have Penn St. struggling to get recruits. Granted, this was a year in which they were only going after 15 or so...but I believe they are sitting at four right now.

So what's the big deal.

The rumors are arunnin'. Paterno was extremely ill in the offseason with an infection in his intestines. He came back much less capable than he had been in the past...which is understandable at 83. He's with the team less than an hour a day at practice, and the coaches aren't filling him in on game planning until Friday.

It's apparently hurting them in recruiting...with a few guys, in a sense, going about it alone. Then, once they get a bead on a kid, instead of Paterno saying, "Go get him," they are meeting in committee, and not agreeing on how and when to pull the trigger.

Now we all know the rumors likely aren't nearly as big or bad as they seem...but...

There are definitely cracks in the armor.

I have to wonder if Fitzgerald...from Northwestern...might be a good fit at Penn State.

I know that everyone is talking Bradley...and they'll likely go there...but boy...that will be a fought-after job IMO...
                            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

go northwestern
                              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

the school, not the general direction

Comment

Working...