Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zing!
    Veteran
    • Oct 2011

Covers Sports Betting Forum - All the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and College betting discussions from our massive community
    My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Zing!
      Veteran
      • Oct 2011

Covers Sports Betting Forum - All the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and College betting discussions from our massive community

Comment

• Southpaw
        Roadie
        • Jan 2009

Its not in Pete Carrolls destiny to be referred to as a Super Bowl winning coach. Russell Wilson doesnt have enough weapons. Lynch will have 140 yds. and a TD. It wont be enough. I would love to see Seattle win but its Peytons time. Broncos 34 Seahawks 16

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Is that you, failed NFL referee Bill Leavy?
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Mushroom
            you are delusional! Besides did you forget you jinxed him with your "One More Thing: Fuck You, Peyton Manning" rant-thread?

How about this: Denver metro stops smoking pot for the next 10 days so Manning's receivers don't forget the playbook.
            I wish someone would jinx me to the greatest year of my professional life...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

This game is going to be heavily weather dependent. Bad weather might favor the Seahawks, but then a light snowfall might make Denver's receivers take off. A clear day favors Manning...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Im betting the farm on Denver..If they lose, Im flying to Colorado and smacking the taste out of Kristys mouth...

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Fucking east coast Stupidbowl. What a brilliant idea that was.

Comment

• Zing!
                    Veteran
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Agreed. Hope it's -40 at kickoff. At least the predetermined victor will have their work cut out for them.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yep... it should be at Century Link field, so Pussy Elway can stand on the Denver sideline and cry, like he did every time he played in the Kingdome
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

You do realize that "pussy Elway" is not currently on the Broncos active roster? No wonder the Seacocks will lose.

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                          Im betting the farm on Denver..If they lose, Im flying to Colorado and smacking the taste out of Kristys mouth...
                          She doesn't have any taste. Haven't you read any of her music review threads?

She's like a big fucking lump of tofu. Tasteless!
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You do realize that "pussy Elway" is not currently on the Broncos active roster? No wonder the Seacocks will lose.
                            Isn't he still part owner of the team? I know he was on the sidelines at the New England game, and I've seen him at several others.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Fairwrning
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                              She doesn't have any taste. Haven't you read any of her music review threads?

She's like a big fucking lump of tofu. Tasteless!
                              Yeah but if thats her in the av she looks good in tight pants and they have legal weed there...could be worth a trip

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
                                Agreed. Hope it's -40 at kickoff. At least the predetermined victor will have their work cut out for them.
                                Sounds like a contest..Ill say 17 degrees at kickoff

Comment

Working...